Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

Oh Tiptoes, I am so very sorry for your loss. I totally understand attachments to animal and have had to have a pet put to sleep before so I know how hard it is to accept. :hugs:

Tiptoes: Really sorry to hear about your loss hun :hugs: I know how heartbreaking it is as I have been through it a couple of times. Reading that gave me goosebumbs as I am a huge Animal lover myself, they are part of the family, not just pets. R.I.P Sadie xxx

Tiptoes - oh my god I am so utterly sorry to hear this :cry: I can't imagine what on earth you must be feeling right now. The whole situation sounds utterly traumatic :( your sweet girl :( I'm so upset for you. It is so devastating to lose a dear pet as they are a family member. Is there anyone else around you who could be with you? :hugs:

Hi Ladies, feeling really upset at the moment and didnt know who else to talk to about it...my mom is still at work and I talked to my gma for a bit, but then she had to go, but my dog my mom was keeping for us, Sadie, got out of their fence today and got hit by a car. They took her straight to the vet, but her spine had been severed and she had too much internal damage, so they had to put her to sleep. :cry:

Hubby doesnt get it, his family was never really close to their animals, but I am so upset. Not at my mom or gram, Sadie was known to dig and get out ALL the time....but she never went into the road until this once... I just wish I could have been there to tell her goodbye, thats what upsets me the most...is that I didnt get the chance to tell her bye either. My Sweet Sadie girl, may she rest in peace... so very sad...

They are going to cremate (spelling?) her, and took a print of her paw, and my mom is having the paw print sent to me now. I just hate that when I go home she wont be there, and that Lila will never meet her, and Lilly wont ever get to play with her again.... anyway, just thought I would vent here. Think I am going to bed now....I hate this!

Poor girl. I am so sorry to hear about Sadie. We love our animals here, and I would be in pieces if that ever happened to one of my dogs. We posted our animals here remember, like a week ago. That was your little ode to Sadie, and we knew you loved her. I know it's hard to have the loss of a pet, as we had to put our 9 yr old cancer-ridden Golden down a year ago. I was in devastated. Pets can keep us together during hard times of our lives, and when they leave it's like there's no one there sometimes. I am glad you will have her paw print. We have our Golden's print as well.
I wish you strength to get through. :flower:

Ex - glad you have some things to do. It's easy to spend all day on here :) oh yey when the BBT arrives it will be exciting. It feels like it gives you another thing to focus on each day. Like me just now going to bed Im excited to think what tomorrows temp might be. Hopefully gone up and given me a lovely implantation dip lol FXd!!!

I haven't arranged to see my cousin yet but will see how I feel tomorrow :)

Lynney - welcome to the thread :) I'm really sorry for you loss :( don't worry about cycles after MC as some can be off by a few days after. I Od a few days later after my MC but all seems to be okay as far as I can see. Just hoping that the LP remains the same to give a good chance for implantation to occur and stick. And yes we would love for you to come join us in this journey :)

Oh and as for temps some find their temps aren't too badly affected by night waking. It might still give you a good gauge of where you are at in your cycle :)

Thank you ladies, I do hope my stay is short too :) Congrats Melly welly on your BFP, hope you are feeling ok and its a sticky one.
Jacksons mummy I will be testing day after you (If I can wait that long!)
Thanks Dahlia, I will give that I try if I get AF (Fingers crossed I won't!) x

Nice!! Very exciting...let's hope we both get BFPs...Alandsa is right around our time to!!! :)

Awwww tiptoes....so sorry to hear :( I can totally understand why you are so sad. Hang in there lady *hugs*

Ex I agree with Alandsa in that temping is a whole other world! It's something else to consume you other than OPKs lol.

Alandsa, I took a gander at Isis' Day out and I was cracking up! First of all I love your sweet lil voice! And Isis' dubbed voice was so silly! What made it funnier was the English accent, which has always fascinated me.
And I can't wait to see your temp tomorrow, don't forget to good sleep. That's something I could never do when I was awaiting a special temp for my chart. There was too much anticipation!

Tiptoes, I am so sorry about your Sadie. I agree, animals are not just pets! My Yorkies are my BABIES! I have lost a few in the past and it is never ever easy, especially when they go so suddenly. :cry:

Hi Everyone!! Man, I am gone for a long weekend and boy do I miss a lot!!

Congrats to Dahlia, and Justnow for your BFPs!!! Whoohoo! First ones for this thread yay!!! And now it looks like you too Melly!! I will be waiting too, to hear about your hcg levels! Everything will be ok, a little bit of drinking at the very start shouldnt hurt anything! Happy dance for all of you and baby dust for a healthy 9 months!! :happydance:

Ex, are you still spotting or is it an all out flow now? Hugs to you as you figure out whats going on!!

Alandsa, Jacksonsmommy, and Paris, cant wait till you all start testing soon! Hope we get some more BFPs!!! Lots of babydust as yall wait it out!!!

Silver and Blakesmom, what cycle day are you on now? How are you guys doing waiting to O again? Silver I cant believe they pushed your apt that far back!! I would be pissed too! Do they have a list they can put you on in case of cancelations? Sounds like the military docs here!! I wasnt even going to have my first apt until 12 wks, by the time they could fit me in! Went in at almost 11 wks with the spotting and they did the sonogram and said everything looked ok, made a note on my chart that I was only 5/6 wks and sent me home....2 days later went back in and said there was nothing there but a sack :/....woulda been nice to have known that a few wks earlier, like you would at a normal office!! With DD we had a midwife apt at 4/5 wks, then met the doc and first sonogram at 8/9 wks... But I guess it depends on who you get here, or how busy they are...my friend who is now 15 wks was seen by her doc and had a sonogram at 7 wks! (maybe the key is to tell them I have NO IDEA when I got preggo!! Haha cause well she didnt!)

AFM: Paris was AMAZING!!!! Didnt get to see everything on our list but still saw most of the highlights! I was so bummed to come back, I really fell in love with the city and well France itself! I will post some pics soon! I also linked my chart (i think) to my sig and have started temping.... trying to decide if I should go buy some cheapy opk sticks because I completely screwed up my CBFM this month lol! forgot when I reset it for my period that I had to do it in the morning "window", now its wanting me to test late at night/early am...and I cant reset it past day 5.....argh!!!

At least my stuff from early pregnancy should be here...yay for more preseed and bulk hpt!!!

CD14 for me--negative OPK again tonight with my new dollar store ones--will get serious and start using my CB digis tomorrow. Sorry about your CBFM :nope: I don't have any experience with that and its a bummer it was just getting to "know" you again and that all of that data is gone now. Can't wait to see Paris pics. I got to tour thru Europe when I was 17 and wanted to go back after I turned 21--saved up the money is 18 months at my job saving all of my tips but then DH and I got engaged and we were married @ 20 so I will probably not be able to go again for many years. My sister in law's hubby was stationed in Germany @ Ramstein AFB but we could never save up enough to go when they were there either--one day I WILL make it back there!!

jacksonsmommy - ooh yey another testing buddy :) cool! Although I keep testing already *oops* lol it's 7dpo for me now and unsurprisingly it's another BFN lol FXd for our BFPs!! :dust:

Dahlia - Hehe it's a mad video isn't it lol DH puts that voice to her when she is sitting on the sofa with us. He flaps her chops as though she's talking, it cracks me up anyway. So decided to make a video with Morfo this phone app. Will make some more at some point hehe!

Aww thank you, I always talk to get like she's a little baby lol :haha:

Eek I managed to sleep okay, thankfully so tired I forgot the anticipation and I got a huge spike in temp back up from the dip :D FXd it is a real implantation dip!

How is your little bean doing? Have you found a November due date board or given it a nickname? When I was pregnant with my BFP I was in the Oct due date thread and we nicknamed ours the precious pumpkins. Not sure what November would be. The only holiday is Guy Fawks (bonfire) night in November here

Melly - how are your temps this morning. Good luck for your blood test this morning :dust:

Alandsa: Oh yeah it's definetly easy to spend all day on BnB haha, I'm addicted! I checked up on the BBT last night and it's not estimated to arrive on Monday, not Friday. Grr :( Fingers crossed for the Implantation Dip!! :dust:

Dahlia: I can't wait to start temping, really looking forward to it. :D I got a new brand of OPK's aswell from online so hopefully they will arrive soon aswell, the last batch I got were rubbish, never got anywhere near a positive! Good job I had my Digital as a back up otherwise I would have missed the LH surge! :nope:

Melly: Good luck with your blood tests :dust:

Ex - Awww that's annoying you have to wait til Monday. Hopefully it's just when they give a wide range of dates to cover themselves *come on little BBT* you have a new little home now! Hurry up! :haha:

Tiptoes - hope you are okay hun? :hugs:

Alandsa: Hehe thank you hun :haha: Yeah hopefully it still arrives on Friday, as you said, that might just be to cover themselves then I don't e-mail them a nasty letter :rofl:

Alandsa... I see a dip! yay! I hope this is it for you! When will you test?
My previous baby bump group was called July Summer Sugar Babies....:cry:
boy I really wanted a summer baby.
I am thinking of making my own group. There is one called November babies in the 1st tri forum, but there are way too many ladies to genuinely keep track of. I am thinking maybe just make a November Rainbow baby group in the PAL section... idk. I'll have to see what else is out there, and I truly hope all of you can join me there!
Ex- props for the new OPKs I hope they bring you a deep dark line this time!

Dahlia: Thank you hun. I hope they can too then I don't have to order more refils for my Digital as I only have a couple left and they are not exactly cheap. :(

Ex - hehe yes they probably know they are in for it when it comes to hormonal women wanting their BBTs :haha:

Dahlia - well.... i have been testing the last two days lol :BFN: as you might expect so will keep going every day now until AF comes (or not...) [-o<[-o<

aww its really sad to think we were part of those groups, do you ever look back at them to see what they are all up to? I do and at first it was too upsetting but now its quite interesting to see what is in store for us all :) there were about 4 or 5 of us that have experienced MCs from that group and one just recently and she was at 11wks :(

Yeah i will definitely join your group if i get my BFP, that's a great idea about the PAL group as i imagine we are going to feel a bit different to those in the general First tri groups seeing as we have been through this already

Thanks for the well wishes Ladies! I am doing better today, still get sad about missing her, but not as upset as I was last night. I am looking forward to her paw print getting here, feel like at least a little part of her will always be with me. From what I understand after she was hit, she could no longer feel her lower half, so in a way I think that was good, she couldnt feel the pain. Only towards the end did she start to feel the other damage to her lungs and intestines and start to cry my mom said. And she had trouble breathing then :cry:. But at least she is in a place now where she cant feel any more pain, my cousins boxer (also named Sadie) died about a year ago from what they thing was a form of cancer, so we were saying that our two Sadies are playing together and keeping eachother company in dog Heaven, that made me feel a little better. :flower: I will always hold her close to my heart, hubby and I are gonna try to find some of our pics of her on one of our hard drives tonight.

AFM: not much goin on, still sticky sometimes dry cm and temps are still steady. Just tired today, need to catch up on orders from where we took our trip, but may just go take a nap... :/

Hi Ladies, feeling really upset at the moment and didnt know who else to talk to about it...my mom is still at work and I talked to my gma for a bit, but then she had to go, but my dog my mom was keeping for us, Sadie, got out of their fence today and got hit by a car. They took her straight to the vet, but her spine had been severed and she had too much internal damage, so they had to put her to sleep. :cry:

Hubby doesnt get it, his family was never really close to their animals, but I am so upset. Not at my mom or gram, Sadie was known to dig and get out ALL the time....but she never went into the road until this once... I just wish I could have been there to tell her goodbye, thats what upsets me the most...is that I didnt get the chance to tell her bye either. My Sweet Sadie girl, may she rest in peace... so very sad...

They are going to cremate (spelling?) her, and took a print of her paw, and my mom is having the paw print sent to me now. I just hate that when I go home she wont be there, and that Lila will never meet her, and Lilly wont ever get to play with her again.... anyway, just thought I would vent here. Think I am going to bed now....I hate this!

Oh tiptoes, I am so, so sorry. What a horrible thing to happen. It's heartbreaking when pets die... you're really having a terrible few months :( :hugs: :hugs:

Silver and Blakesmom, what cycle day are you on now? How are you guys doing waiting to O again? Silver I cant believe they pushed your apt that far back!! I would be pissed too!

I'm on CD11 now, I think... starting OPKs and keeping on eye on my body's signs in general now, because some cycles I ovulate pretty early for some reason... don't want to miss that egg if it shows up unexpectedly, heh.

I'm really upset about the appointment... going to talk to my GP and see if there's anything she can do, I think, since I'm lucky enough to have a pretty great GP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->