Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

Copied from my journal (sorry not got time for proper reply... Late for work!)

Well after throwing my little wee sample bowl up the bathroom wall and over the window sill .... I finally cleared it up and although I'm marking my test as negative I could see a second line! Told myself it was line eye and on e the test was dryer (after the time limit though) I can see it better! So not sure what to make of that. Can't see it's colour so am treating it as negative and will test tomorrow. The other tests I have done on previous days didn't show evaps so I was surprised to see an evap on this. We shall see tomorrow

Woke up with slight nausea and Achey boobs

Temps are a bit odd as I woke up two hours before my usual time with a temp around 36.52 (which is what is on my chart now) and when I slept til 7am I got 36.71 so not sure which to put

Hmmm... noticed some EWCM and slight cramps yesterday, temperature dip this morning... you guys think that sounds like ovulation happening/on its way? I haven't had a positive OPK but then I haven't tested for a bit because I'm running low on them and I thought I'd leave it another day yet.

Alandsa - throwing it over the windowsill? Eek... XD but that made me giggle, I'm sorry! Anyway, really hoping this is it for you, can't wait to see what your test tomorrow looks like!

Hmmm... noticed some EWCM and slight cramps yesterday, temperature dip this morning... you guys think that sounds like ovulation happening/on its way? I haven't had a positive OPK but then I haven't tested for a bit because I'm running low on them and I thought I'd leave it another day yet.

Alandsa - throwing it over the windowsill? Eek... XD but that made me giggle, I'm sorry! Anyway, really hoping this is it for you, can't wait to see what your test tomorrow looks like!

I had my temp dip same day as my first positive opk

I hope it's the start of your bfp alandsa!!! :dust: show us the pic! Lol

Temp dip for me today. Af should show tomorrow :)

Alandsa fx for you, knew you would get a bfp !

Just rang doctors, my results are back but the gp hasn't authorized them, so she can't tell me. Aaaaargh!!!

Alandsa fx for you, knew you would get a bfp !

Just rang doctors, my results are back but the gp hasn't authorized them, so she can't tell me. Aaaaargh!!!

Oh thats super annoying!! When will you be able to hear the results? Keeping fingers crossed for you!! :flower:

Alandsa, sounds like you had an interesting morning! haha! I hope your line keeps getting darker and isnt an evap at all!!! Sending baby dust your way!

Paris, sorry for the temp dip, maybe af will still stay away?

Silver, I had some ewcm yesterday, which was odd for me, I usually dont get it till right around O day...which is usually much later. Hoping you may ov early this month, and then get that BFP!!!

As for today, I completely screwed up my temp this morning, so thats given me no insite to whats goin on, lol. Hubby was snoring something terrible last night, so I slept on the sofa but forgot to put the therm close by....once he woke up I went and got into our bed...maybe 15-20 steps and took it...but it was waaay high :(. Did my CBFM reading last night before bed and it still said low...

Oh man Melly, that would drive me nuts too... Hope they hurry up and authorize already. :dust:
Have you done any more home testing?

Lol no, I'm going for the ostrich approach!

Gp is going to ring me tonight with the result.

Alandsa: Fingers crossed for you hun! :dust:

Melly: Shame the doctors haven't authorized your results yet! It would drive me up the wall! Fingers crossed for you :dust:

Argh... Melly, that would drive me insane too! Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Alandsa...show us your test!!! FX this is it for you!!

Melly, I would NOT be able to wait, so you have great will power! Can't wait to see what the results are.

Paris, Are you going to test again??

ALandsa! ah I can't wait to see your test. My fingers are crossed for you! I have a feeling you are with that temp dip a few days ago!

Melly- They'd better call back soon! Hopefully before "tonight" fingers crossed for you too.

Silver, yes EWCM is a sign of ovulation. But it sill could be days away, or it would be very soon! You should stock up on some more OPKs and use them just so you don't miss it, cause I would HATE for that to happen : )
Paris, drop in temp usually does signify you know what, so I guess you've been warned : ( but wouldn't it be great if it weren't

Tiptoes, sorry you couldn't get an accurate temp in there. My hubby snores and I just tell him to sleep on his side.... That is usually a good position for snorers.

No, I wont be testing again. Seems like such a waste lol

Ive got all the signs that AF is coming. Im not going to keep hoping for a different outcome. I'm happy she's coming... it means my LP is gone back to normal.

I feel like my body wasn't ready yet but now it is!

Paris, that is how I felt last month when I got a BFP...that I needed that cycle to get back to normal. So if she gets you this month, then you can hop back on the "horse" in two weeks! :)

Hi everyone, sorry for the hit and run posting this morning. After the wee throwing crisis I was really late lol! Well I took a photo of the test but you can't see it in the photo. You can barely see it with the naked eye. Im still not sure its not just line eye or an evap lol

Been having cramps today, like little shooting pains which I haven't had before and feeling a bit queasy at work and boobs feeling tender. Oh and a metallic taste in my mouth a bit. I have had all these symptoms without a BFP before so might not be anything lol

I shall post the pic but you can't see the line in it. Will test in the morning and see if anything shows :) I know the previous two mornings there was no confusion over it reading non pregnant but this morning just looked different .. We will see!

Melly - good luck with your results this evening :hugs:

Just stopping by to check in. I hope everyone is having a good day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->