Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

I'm not sure if I want a December baby. :/

I think this next month will have a much more relaxed approach!

what did they say??

AFM - im confused as you cant see anything in the pic :-S i just looked a the test again and i cant see anything. maybe it was just the shadow where the line should be - its just that i couldnt see a shadow on the others... mmm! its a waiting game again lol

Attachments

• HPT 8DPO.jpg
    HPT 8DPO.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 14
Melly!!! :D dying to know lol i can see your status says 'amazed' so does that mean it is good news??

My status has been that since Tuesday.

God did the gp drag it out. He went quiet, thought oh no must be bad, then said he was really sorry but .. He couldn't open the results! I could hear it pinging in the background! Anyway, after the someone helped him, he said poss for early pregnancy, hcg was 29. Back for another test tomorrow,and hope levels are going up. He even said he will be keeping his fingers crossed for me. Is 29 normal or is that too low? I was 15 dpo when test was done.

Melly that sounds perfect. 20-25 mIU is what a normal test can pick up, so fingers crossed you're on your way! What a way to be given the new like that , =all the anxiousness. lol. I'm sure you're still AMAZED : ) : )

so am i allowed to say :yipee: for your :bfp: as looks like you have one :happydance:

i just found this guideline and yours looks just right for where you are at - check 3 and 4 weeks LMP

3 weeks LMP: 5 - 50 mIU/ml
4 weeks LMP: 5 - 426 mIU/ml
5 weeks LMP: 18 - 7,340 mIU/ml
6 weeks LMP: 1,080 - 56,500 mIU/ml
7 - 8 weeks LMP: 7, 650 - 229,000 mIU/ml
9 - 12 weeks LMP: 25,700 - 288,000 mIU/ml
13 - 16 weeks LMP: 13,300 - 254,000 mIU/ml
17 - 24 weeks LMP: 4,060 - 165,400 mIU/ml
25 - 40 weeks LMP: 3,640 - 117,000 mIU/ml
Non-pregnant females: <5.0 mIU/ml
Postmenopausal females: <9.5 mIU/ml

Alandsa i just inverted your image, and I'm not trying to be outrageous, but I think I see some "blurred brightness" around where the line should be. Not sure if that means anything.

Attachments

• today.jpg
    today.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 12
Absolutely amazed !!!!

I'm a bit more confident now, I don't have constant cramps with this one as I did last cycle. Dh just looks bewildered bless him.

Alandsa, it's still really early, but I thought I could see a darker area on the normal pic. I found the lines showed up better if I had them tilted upwards, leaning on something.

Melly: :happydance: So happy for you!! Sounds like you have your :bfp:!!!!

I'm going to test soon just to be sure after hearing your story, I'm sure it was AF but it wasn't normal, only had 2 days of heavy bleeding where usually it's like 4-5 and also I'm due off tomorrow but been "Spotting" really light last night and all today :wacko: Really weird cycle!

Yay melly!! Congrats!!! :dance:

Alandsa.. I think I see something on your test too... FX it gets darker!! I think this may be your month!! BFP #4 for this thread perhaps? ;)

And I :dohh: forgot to actually say CONGRATS MELLY!!!! I am very happy for you! So come on over to November Rainbows in PAL when you get a chance!

aww thank you ladies - i know i feel like i could see something. Its hard to tell if its just eyes playing tricks tough - but i know the previous two days I could tell straight away that they were pure white, so FXd!!

Melly - im so pleased for you!! :D its wonderful news!

Ex - oooh yes :test: :haha: it wouldnt be unusual for you seeing as you said your last one was a late BFP :)

:test:

Your strange 'bleed' sounds just like mine!

Right, I'm off to get myself a ticker!!!!:happydance:

Melly - congrats! :D :D :D Wow, this thread is doing pretty well for BFPs so far!

Ex, I agree with everyone else. Test!

Alandsa: Very true hun :D It would be a miracle if I was to get a BFP :o Will have to wait until the morning now though.

Dahlia: I'll test in the morning hun :D If I get a BFN I won't be able to join your November Rainbows thread which I will be gutted about! :cry:

Melly: It would be great if it's the same thing that happened to you, I think I bled a bit heavier than you though although the heavy bleeding lasted only 2 days, spotted 2 days before AF and yesterday and today was spotting :wacko: Can't wait to see the ticker :happydance:

Silver: I'll test in the morning :dust:

ex- mine was still a decent flow, I def thought it was AF.

It wouldn't let me have the ticker I wanted, but got these. Went pink to try to influence it, DH desperately wants a girl. I just want a healthy baby in my arms:baby:

Whoohoo Melly!!! So happy for you, will keep you in my thoughts and prayers that it sticks and you have a happy healthy 9 months!!

Alandsa, I think I see something there too, really faint but maybe the start of something? I hope it continues to just get darker!! I have also heard that a metal taste is an early sign!

Ex, wouldnt it be awesome if you get a BFP in the am!!! Crossing my fingers for you and sending baby dust your way!!!

AFM, my cervix has risen some more today, so not sure if O is right around the corner, coming earlier this cycle or what....will do CBFM here in a hour or so, and see what it says....shoulda done it a bit ago cause I really had to pee and hadnt gone in a few hours...but of course I forgot till I was actually almost done peeing haha!! :haha: Oh, well, guess we will see what the temp does in the morn...just felt blah today...and hubbys new meds are making him moody, sleepy and annoying....not sure we will be bding tonight either :/
ARGH!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->