Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

yey for the new ticker Melly - what an absolute emotional journey this has been for you this month - so glad it all worked out :) FXd the levels keep rising :)

tiptoes - sounds good news that O might be round the corner. when DH wasnt in the mood it soon changed things when i put my wedding night underwear on :haha: could you try that? or maybe send him a text tomorrow to get him in the mood for later that evening?

Melly: I guess we'll have to see what happens in the morning, I'm not getting my hopes up too much though. Love your ticker! :happydance:

tiptoes: Thank you so much hun. It would be a dream come true if I did! :D Glad to hear that O is arriving soon :)

Melly congratulations on your :bfp: I am so happy for you. whoo hooo

Congrats Melly!! And FX for you Alandsa!!!!

All my tests have been BFNs so now I'm just waiting for AF. Just doesn't feel like my month! Hoping that the witch comes on time (I think she is due Sat) and doesn't drag out and mess my cycle up even more...:(

Ok, so I know I am being a baby...but just had a complete meltdown while on FB. Ealier today my comp screen froze on the post of a friend from high schools prego ticker...she is due the day before I was supposed to be due, then just saw one of my best AF friends ultrasound pic (super happy for her, been prego 5 times, and is now 15 wks with their third, had two mcs)...and then I see newborn pics of my other AF friends twins...she was due about the same time as me, and my cousins second childs newborn pics... AHHHHH!

I think just from such a crappy week, and the fact that hubbys meds make him loopy and insensitive, and bombarded with prego and newborn stuff....I am just feeling really low again :(. It hit me today that my would have been due date is only a month away...didnt think it would hit me this hard....just sucks that I wont get to hold that bundle of joy in a few wks like it was supposed to be.... sorry for the pitty party, maybe I should just stay off my personal FB page for a while....just check in with my bow one

tiptoes: Sorry to hear you are feeling low hun. I hope you feel better soon :hugs: xxx

tiptoes: Sorry to hear you are feeling low hun. I hope you feel better soon :hugs: xxx

Thanks! I know I will feel better in the AM, super tired from such a rough nights sleep, so that doesnt help... I am dropping the DD off at her friends in the morning, so I think the much needed alone time will be good for me!!

tiptoes, I know what you mean. It's so hard to see so many pregnant ladies and new babies all over the place. I have a feeling when Tess's due date comes, I'll be a wreck. It's so unfair, isn't it?

:hugs:

tiptoes, I know what you mean. It's so hard to see so many pregnant ladies and new babies all over the place. I have a feeling when Tess's due date comes, I'll be a wreck. It's so unfair, isn't it?

:hugs:

That is exactly how I feel, and I hate it! I am so happy for all of them, some do have harder stories than others, so not all are perfect prego stories....but I had a perfect 1st pregnancy...it just doesnt make sense!! I hate that I am back to crying again whenever I see a baby and that we are back to square one....so frustrating!

Thanks! I know I will feel better in the AM, super tired from such a rough nights sleep, so that doesnt help... I am dropping the DD off at her friends in the morning, so I think the much needed alone time will be good for me!!

You're welcome hun :hugs: I'm in the same boat with the sleep thing, hardly slept last night because of my stomach pain. I know it's hard seeing babies everywhere, my friend gave birth the other day, one is due to give birth anytime now, another friend gave birth a couple of weeks ago, one of my friends has just found out she's expecting her 2nd..it's like..urgh! When will it be our turn!!!! :cry:

Can I join?? I'm on CD1 today and will be ttc this cycle! I had an ectopic in July 2011 and a MC in January 2012, so hoping this time is my lucky time!

Can I join?? I'm on CD1 today and will be ttc this cycle! I had an ectopic in July 2011 and a MC in January 2012, so hoping this time is my lucky time!

Welcome to the thread :hi:

Sorry to hear about your losses hun :hugs: Fingers crossed and lot's of baby dust for a :bfp: :dust:

OMG Congrats Melly...that sounds great ...FX that the numbers keep rising..I think they will!! Yay!!!

Alandsa, I think that I can maybe see something there, so def take another test tomorrow!! FX are crossed for you hun!

Ex, take a test!!! :)

Welcome and good luck to you this month! Baby dust your way!

Welcome to the thread :hi: and I'm sorry for your losses. Hoping this is your lucky cycle :dust:

Hi
I had an ectopic in Oct,2010 and a MC in June 2011.
AF arrive 2 day ago. I'm so ready for April or June ^_^

Wish we all luck.

Got my smile face tonight--DH already thinks last night "it happened"--We'll be :sex: for a few more nights just to make sure were covered tho LOL

copied from my journal: arrgghhh .. shaking ... bun .. oven!! :yipee:

I have done three tests (two ICs and a CB) and all a very faint :bfp: @ 9dpo

will keep testing every day to see if they progress :D

I tried a digi but it said BFN so I'm hoping its because its a bit too early

Attachments

• HPT 9DPO POS.jpg
    HPT 9DPO POS.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 274

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics