Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

Welcome to preshfest and benim!

Blakesmom, my dh 'knew' we had done it both times in our tww, and both times he was right. Maybe they have some esp going on! Good luck!

Hello to preshfest and benim, wishing you both lots of baby dust and hugs as you both try for those BFP's!!!

Alandsa, AHHH! Look at those little lines!!! Whoohoo, that is just awesome! I will keep praying that they continue to get darker for you! Way to go, congrats and happy healthy 9 months!!!:wohoo:

Blakesmom, I hope you got that little egg and we get another BFP in a few weeks! Lots of good thoughts your way!

Welcome preshfest and benim :)

Alandsa, congrats!! :D Wow, this is a lucky thread... is that 5 bfps so far?!

Ambiguous-looking OPK for me yesterday and a further temp drop this morning... not sure what's going on but I'll try another OPK later and I guess me and the bf should start, er, doing our best to catch any eggs that might be about to appear. XD Can you all send me some of your good luck please? ;)

Benim: Welcome to the thread hun :hi: Sorry to hear about your loss :hugs:

Blakesmom: Fingers crossed you caught the egg hun! :dust:

Alandsa: Congratulations hun!!!! :happydance:

Melly: BFN for me :cry:

Silver: Sending you lot's of :dust: Fingers crossed hun :dust:

Alandsa!!! Omg :) congrats hun!!! :flower: Fabulous news!!!

Witch got me this morning, right on time!! But that means my LP is back to normal :)

Don't be sorry :) I'm glad she showed. Makes me feel like my body is back to normal!!

OMG Congrats Alandsa!! I can't believe that you got a BFP this early...now you are tempting me to test earlier than I planned!!

Sorry Ex and Paris..April BFP though!!

Silver...Good Luck!!! :)

Alandsa, congrats on the :bfp:! H&H 9 months to you!

So DH and I talked last night and we decided. We're going to wait until August. I really want my May baby and we don't think another 5 months is going to make or break our chances. Since I quit my job, I don't get to see... well, anyone at all, really, so I want to take the summer to to be social and see my friends. I am going to keep up with my monitor for this cycle to make sure I am ovulating though.

Paris: Aww bless, I'm not bothered what Month a little one arrives in our lives as long as he/she is healthy :)

Jacksonsmommy: Fingers crossed for an April BFP! Would be the best Birthday present ever for me!!! :dust:

Welome to the new ladies I wish you both luck TTC! I know Presh, you'd been waiting after your D&C so now you're ready to get that eggy!

Jacksonsmommy, my husband said the same thing both times as well. I think it's wishful thinking on their part, but maybe they do have an inclination of it... idk.

Silver- yes get to BDing every other night now! I think that's how we did it. BD'd every other day and the day of O. :dust: to you !!!!

Paris, I know what you mean about December, I know it's come up a few times in this thread. If that's how you feel then just wait a month, or NTNP If it's meant to be then it's meat to be. But your LP being back to normal is great! I think mine definitely went back this month too. So that's great! We're all slowly healing from our losses...

Ducky- that is a big choice you made, and I'm hope so much that you will get your May or spring baby. I miss my July baby so much. And I hope you can see many of your friends and family this summer : ) Good luck!

Ex- so you are officially with AF?

Aw Melly, could it be just bleeding and not mean anything? I am praying that your bean sticks. Really in my thoughts right now

I think you're right Dahlia... might just NTNP this month. :)

I dont have any OPKs at the moment and don't plan on ordering more for this cycle... I will keep temping though so I can confirm when I O. Now that my LP is back to normal, I know when I should be expecting AF this time.

If it's meant to be, then it happens, if not... DH and I can try in April! I'll have to keep changing the name of this thread :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->