Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

Welome to the new ladies I wish you both luck TTC! I know Presh, you'd been waiting after your D&C so now you're ready to get that eggy!

Jacksonsmommy, my husband said the same thing both times as well. I think it's wishful thinking on their part, but maybe they do have an inclination of it... idk.

Silver- yes get to BDing every other night now! I think that's how we did it. BD'd every other day and the day of O. :dust: to you !!!!

Paris, I know what you mean about December, I know it's come up a few times in this thread. If that's how you feel then just wait a month, or NTNP If it's meant to be then it's meat to be. But your LP being back to normal is great! I think mine definitely went back this month too. So that's great! We're all slowly healing from our losses...

Ducky- that is a big choice you made, and I'm hope so much that you will get your May or spring baby. I miss my July baby so much. And I hope you can see many of your friends and family this summer : ) Good luck!

Ex- so you are officially with AF?

Thanks Dahlia! So nice to keep running into you on here :) Would be even nicer if we weren't on the 'loss' board, though. Ugh.

So you are pregnant now?! Congrats! How are things going?

Welcome Preshfest!! I'll add you to the first page :flower:

Also need to update to add Alandsa's BFP! We're up to 4 BFPs ladies!!!

Oh no Melly!! Any updates? You doing ok?? Praying for a sticky bean for you!! I bled pinkish brown blood on and off with my daughter during week 7-8...they were never real sure what caused it, but she was ok. Is it bright red? Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers!!!

Hi I'm home now, left work early. The bleeding at work was bright red. I've just changed my tampon and its almost full within an hour, its really thick blood, one small clot and a really dark colour. Just did another hpt and the line is still there but quite faint.

Melly: Fingers crossed and praying for a sticky bean for you hun. It may be normal, a lot of ladies bleed in early pregnancy :hugs:

Dahlia: AF has left now, that was a weird cycle? :wacko: Only lasted 2 days really, heavy bleeding anyway.

Paris: No it's didn't arrive today, hopefully it will come on Monday. My new OPK's arrived today though. :D

Hi I'm home now, left work early. The bleeding at work was bright red. I've just changed my tampon and its almost full within an hour, its really thick blood, one small clot and a really dark colour. Just did another hpt and the line is still there but quite faint.

I'm sorry to hear this Melly... I hope everything ends up ok..:kiss:

hoping and praying things turn out okay for you Melly... maybe you can see a doctor asap as suggested above? :( Thinking of you.

thanks. I tried to get in at Gp, but fully booked. Rang the maternity unit and they have said to go to a & E.

Melly: Really hope everything turns out ok for you hun. Thinking about you :hugs: xxx

Thank you everyone.
And hope everything o.k. for you mellywelly

silver - mm thats strange about your OPKs! yeah maybe just give it a bit of BD just in case they dont know what they are on about lol good luck catching the eggy!

have you got a link to your chart? :dust:

Ex - aww damn that BBT, hopefully you might get it tomorrow perhaps? yey for the OPKs arriving. its exciting when these little deliveries arrive. Im sorry it was another BFN :cry: :hugs:

Paris - sorry the witch got you but Im glad its a sign of your body being right on track :thumbup:

I understand what you mean about a December baby. If it was early Dec it wouldnt be okay i think but getting to near to Xmas feels a bit more difficult to me, i would feel bad about their birthdays lol but im sure it would be fine

Jackonsmommy - yey test! im surprised i got it so early, i saw the faint line yesterday and seems much more visible today. I have ordered 6 digi's :haha: so will keep testing with them too lol

duckytwins - thank you! :) do you think you will NTNP or just be careful for those months?

Melly - aww hope you are okay? As you were already bleeding before your BFP, I wonder if it may just be some more breakthrough bleeding? Would you consider going for a scan via A+E? or could you ring the EPAU direct and ask their advice? A friend of mine had so much bleeding through her pregnancy that she was told she was MCing but at the scans they would say she was fine... why are our bodies so confusing! :hugs:

Alandsa: I really hope my BBT does come tomorrow, the sooner it arrives the sooner we can get a pattern going on my chart :haha: It sure is exciting getting little deliveries hehe. Thank you hun, I had a feeling it would be a BFN but I just wanted to check, no hard feelings as I look forward to trying and hopefully getting a nice April BFP for my Birthday :dust:

Hi was wondering if it was ok to join? I had an ERPC 3 weeks ago for a MMC at 8 week scan baby was only measuring 6.5 weeks,with no hb although we had seen it at 6 weeks so thought everything would be fine, just remember talking to hubby about a midwife appt later that week before it all came crashing down.

Haven' t had AF yet but don't want to wait to try for that :bfp: I have been using OPK since Sunday with nothing on them yet- v annoying!
Have been having cramps and back pain so just wish it would happen or I would ovulate already! Although have :sex: prior to using the OPK after bleeding stopped so actual ideal would be :bfp: but don't think I will be that lucky!

Melly- hope everything is ok :hugs:
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"