Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

Sprite: Welcome to the thread :hi:

Sorry to hear about your loss hun :hugs:

Ex - yes its exciting to get that chart built up :thumbup: I leep having a little look at it just to see how its coming on hehe! al the stickiest of baby dust for you Ex, you deserve a lovely April BFP - what a fantastic bday present that would be :D :cake: What day is your birthday?

LOL i just overheard DH playing his XBox games and just heard him say "yey I have got crosshairs!" :haha: all i could think of was charting lol

Sprite - welcome to the thread :wave: I'm really sorry to hear about your loss. BDing just in case is always a good idea. Both of my BFPs I have got through BDing a couple of days before the OPKs turn +ve and then daily until O :sleep: its exhausting but seemed to work. So sounds like you have got a good plan if you ask me :)

silver - mm thats strange about your OPKs! yeah maybe just give it a bit of BD just in case they dont know what they are on about lol good luck catching the eggy!

Think that's the plan... I'll just assume it could be appearing any time now and make sure I *cough* spend lots of time with my partner. XD Reeeeaaaaally want to catch this one this cycle round...

:sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex:

:spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy: :spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy:

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

TO YOU ALL!!

sorry think i got a bit carried away lol

haha Alandsa that is cute...OK I think I am going to cave and test tomorrow...ahhh why not??? lol

Thanks Alandsa and Silver, the pics and *cough* suggestion both had me giggling!

Jacksonsmommy, if you test wishing you lots of babydust for an early BFP!!!!

Paris, glad to hear your getting back to normal! Will make it easier to follow in the next months ahead!!

Sprite, welcome to our awesome thread ;)!! I love all the ladies here, they help make the hard days easier and all love to laugh a little!!

AFM, nothing new here, still confused lol! Had a major temp drop this morning, but woke up really cold...the chart looks as though it may bypass it. Still creamy/wet cm and medium/high cervix, but my CBFM still is reading low...and temps arent being helpfull at the moment haha! I did buy some opks today, but man for a pack of 7 it was $14...is that about right?? So not sure when I should start using them, seeing as I usually dont ovulate till between day 18-20 something.... Also not sure when during the day to use them, they are the kind that look like the poas preggo tests.

Melly did you already go for your 2nd lots of bloods to see if the hcg was doubling?? I hope everything works out just fine--It doesn't seem like much would show up on an U/S at this point--fetal pole is normally present around 5 weeks I think and visible via and internal u/s I think?? Blood might tell you more at this point....

Thanks for all the Dust ladies--temp stayed low this morning but fingers crossed for a BIG jump tomorrow and today is Ov day!! DH reluctantly BD'd this morning so strong FRESH :spermy: should be waiting!!!

Melly- Do hope everything is ok with your little bean. By friend had bleeding around this time, they could not do a scan until she was 6 weeks. Everything was fine, they said the bleeding was 'breakthrough bleeding', that can happen when your period is due. Fingers crossed for you,
Alandsa - Congrats on your BFP, so pleased for you.
Jacksonsmummy - oooooh i hope you get an early positive. I am one day behind you, am going to try and put off testing as long as I can, too scared to get a BFN lol. Thou know what i'm like will prob cave in!!!x

In a and e, had bloods done but wee is negative. Lost my little firecracker. Gyne is coming to see me

Melly, wish I could hug you in person but this will have to do :hugs: hope someone is with you.

oh melly, I'm so so sorry. hope you're with someone who's looking after you well, too.

Melly I will keep you in my prayers, I too hope someone is there to comfort you while you go through this hard time. Sending hugs your way. Will they do some more tests to maybe find out what happened? Hoping you find some peace soon!

Melly I am so sorry about your firecracker. I hope the have some answers for you. ALl I can say is that I'm praying for you and some answers. :hug:

Oh Melly, I am so sorry, my thoughts are with you and am sending a big hug
:hug:

thanks everyone, now at home, had to go to hospital by myself as dh needed to look after ds. No answers. I asked her how many times I had to do this before they did investigations, but she just shrugged it off and said I just need to get through this first. She had the understanding of a stick. When she walked in, she said she had my blood results and they were still positive. )gave me hope) I asked her at what rate and she said lower than before at just 12, down from 29. Stupid Cow. Cant believe this has happened again, and on the same day too. It like something went wrong at the same point. I think I might go see my GP next week, see if any more test can be done. Failing that I have a gyne appointment at the end of March anyway.

DH is just walking the dog, but then its pizza and wine. Think I may get very drunk!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->