Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

Oh my god that is just so awful :( I am just so sorry! :(
I'm so sorry to hear that they were so awful in supporting you through this :hugs:

thanks everyone, now at home, had to go to hospital by myself as dh needed to look after ds. No answers. I asked her how many times I had to do this before they did investigations, but she just shrugged it off and said I just need to get through this first. She had the understanding of a stick. When she walked in, she said she had my blood results and they were still positive. )gave me hope) I asked her at what rate and she said lower than before at just 12, down from 29. Stupid Cow. Cant believe this has happened again, and on the same day too. It like something went wrong at the same point. I think I might go see my GP next week, see if any more test can be done. Failing that I have a gyne appointment at the end of March anyway.

DH is just walking the dog, but then its pizza and wine. Think I may get very drunk!!!

I am so sorry Melly! My good friend who is prego now with their 3rd (total surprise this one...) Has had two mcs back to back, in between her two oldest...they didnt do any testing for her either, she was told it had to be mutliple mcs of like 3 or more :(. Stupid!! But, just to give you hope maybe, she had a normal first pregnancy, but then the two mc's both within the first tri...they were really hard on her because she was almost out of the first tri with both... after that though, she has been able to have two normal healthy pregnancies! Her second daughter was conceived about 3 months after the second mc, and so far she is now in wk 15 with their 3rd. I know it sucks and it is in no way fair...but dont give up! Hopefully you GP can maybe help find some insite to any problems that may be going on. Sending you lots of good thoughts and hugs your way. If it helps, then get totally smashed!

Oh, and I so think you should have punched that insensitive nurse in her face!!

lol she was the gyne DOCTOR nurses were actually lovely

Well geez!! You'd think being a doc she would have more people skills!!Obviously she is one of those docs that needs to do more procedures than deal with talkin to people, although now that I think about it ours didnt have much to say at the time...cept to say he was "really sorry, and didnt know what to say to us..." Well shit thanks dude! That automatically made it all better!:dohh:

I hope you have an easy period, and then can get back on the horse (or should I say DH... :winkwink:) if thats what you decide on. Although I completely understand if you need more time:flower:

I hope your doing ok, lots of hugs to you!!!:hugs:

Think everyone else has covered what I want to say pretty much, but Melly, I'm so sorry, and so sorry they were so horrible with you too. sending you lots and lots of hugs, make sure you look after yourself.

Alandsa: Aww thank you so much hun. Does my chart look ok or am I doing it completely wrong? :haha: My Birthday is 26th April hun :D

Jacksonsmommy: Good luck for tomorrow if you test hun. Sending you lot's of :dust:

Melly: Really sorry to hear about your loss hun. Sending you big :hugs:

Alandsa: Aww thank you so much hun. Does my chart look ok or am I doing it completely wrong? :haha: My Birthday is 26th April hun :D

Jacksonsmommy: Good luck for tomorrow if you test hun. Sending you lot's of :dust:

Yeah your chart looks good so far :) you will be loving getting those temps in! :)

Are you do using the phone app as that's a lot easier. I add all my symptoms in and end up with a huge chart lol but I think they don't show everyone that bit

Yeah your chart looks good so far :) you will be loving getting those temps in! :)

Are you do using the phone app as that's a lot easier. I add all my symptoms in and end up with a huge chart lol but I think they don't show everyone that bit

I can't wait to start temping :happydance: Hurry up BBT! Haha.

Yeah I use the Phone App aswell as the actual website hun. My chart looks really small on my phone, maybe it's because there are no temps in yet? Lol.

Melly :cry: so sorry to read about your experience. I had a HORRIBLE doctor with my MMC--actually the whole experience was horrible, the ultrasound tech didn't tell us ANYTHING just mentioned I had lots of cysts and she was taking lots of measurements so I thought she was focusing on the cysts--then when my husband asked what was on the screen and she referred to it as "part of the pregnancy"----HUGE RED FLAG. She left the room for 5ish minutes and then came back with the Dr. and he just blurted out--I'm sorry your baby isn't alive (or something like that)--it's ok you can let it out (cry??---This hasn't even sunk in yet)----OY For how much they get paid I think Drs. need to show more compassion. Since I'm sure your Dr. didn't do it :hugs: and let DH take care of you. So sorry again, it's so unfair.

Melly, I am so very sorry...how horrible! :cry: I know from experience there is nothing anyone can say that will help right now, but just know that you have loads of support here from all these wonderful ladies if you need it! :hugs:

Alandsa, big congrats!!!! :happydance:

I am having horrible cramps and guessing the witch is right around the corner....wish she would just come already so I can start my cycle over and get past all this. :dohh:

Thanks Ex! I think that I might try and hold out until at least Sunday, because I doubt that it would work tomorrow ;) I did just buy another pack of tests at Walmart today though, so I may get tempted! ;)

Melly once again sorry for all of this. You deserve some nice pizza and wine. Have you ever had progesterone tested? I am wondering if that is what it is, not that I'm remotely anything close to a doctor. I'm glad your DH is taking care of you and DS

Jascsons mommy can't wait to see your results! FX
babydreams, when was the last time you tested?

Hi ladies,

I hope you don't mind me joining this thread. I'm here, a year after my twin mc, still ttc. Yesterday marked a year since I lost them but I just finished my first round of Clomid so I'm hopeful that something will happen soon. I'm cd9 and hoping for a BFP soon. Testing on April 1 or 2nd. Fingers crossed and :dust: for everyone hoping for March/April :bfp:

Hi ladies,

I hope you don't mind me joining this thread. I'm here, a year after my twin mc, still ttc. Yesterday marked a year since I lost them but I just finished my first round of Clomid so I'm hopeful that something will happen soon. I'm cd9 and hoping for a BFP soon. Testing on April 1 or 2nd. Fingers crossed and :dust: for everyone hoping for March/April :bfp:

Welcome and good luck on your BFP!! :)

Welcome blu butterfly, good luck on your BFP.
I think I am losing the plot this morning. I am 8dpo and woke up and did a test. It was a BFN. I just could not help myself. I need to lock up my pregnancy tests and only be given them after 12dpo. Just want that BFP so desperately, feel fed up now :( x

Ex - yeah I think the chart is actually smaller in days until you start adding data in up to that point and it gets a bit wider then with more days

Lynney - aww it's very early to always see a BFP. FF said that at 9dpo only 15% of pregnant people get their BFPs, so I imagine 8dpo is even less. :hugs:

Blu - welcome to the thread :wave: So sorry to hear you lost your twins :( I hope you are holding up okay seeing as you have reached the due date :hugs: wishing you and the other lovely ladies lots of sticky babydust :dust:

Baby dreams - hang on in there as cramps might not mean AF :) when would you be due or likely to test?

Jacksonsmommy - good luck for your testing!! You are doing well to hold out til Sunday :)

I just tested again this morning and the line is still so faint that I panicked it wasn't there but it is. Can't tell if it's more than yesterday, might be only slightly but I know it's early days. *fingers crossed*

Welcome Blu, so sorry for your loss:hugs:
(can I leave your name at that? I have a bit of a scared thing going on with the fluttery thing lol dont even like writing the word! Yes its strange!)

Alandsa, try not to worry, your levels only increase every 70 something hours don't they? so hopefully tomorrows may show up darker!

I'm going to go see my GP later in the week, when I can get in. Just going to cry at him, and see if that gets me anywhere!!! I too think my first stop is to get my progesterone checked, since I have a shortish LP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->