Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

:wave:

Im abit late coming into here
but this is cycle 8.. after my loss had no luck :(
hope i can join here

AF is due 18th (mothers day :D) so im hoping i get a extra nice gift!

Melly - yes I would say its a good idea to speak to your GP. Is there one that you know is good or has referred you for things in the past? Would be worth waiting to see them if you can. Hope you are holding up okay :hugs:

Becy - :wave: welcome to the thread. Don't worth it's not too late at all :) I'm sorry to hear about your loss and that it has been difficult to conceive again. Are you charting or using OPKs at all? Aww what a gift in mothers day. I hope you can get it!!

Becy - :wave: welcome to the thread. Don't worth it's not too late at all :) I'm sorry to hear about your loss and that it has been difficult to conceive again. Are you charting or using OPKs at all? Aww what a gift in mothers day. I hope you can get it!!

I was temping but my thermometer broke on me! so i stopped
wish i carried on now would of been alot better but i do use opk's
and i got my + on Monday CD12 which is late for me as usually i would
on CD10ish.. but we covered from CD9-CD15 so im hoping it is my cycle!
will be so nice!

Oh yes sounds like you have covered all based then :D :dust: to you!! Are you going to wait til mothers day to test?

Melly - yes I would say its a good idea to speak to your GP. Is there one that you know is good or has referred you for things in the past? Would be worth waiting to see them if you can. Hope you are holding up okay :hugs:

I've booked in with the one I think most likely to do anything, which is the one that rang me the other night with my results. Can't get in until a week on Monday, but think I'm best to wait for him.

Alandsa..I am sure everything is just fine...I think that they say to test every two days as that is when your numbers change. So, I bet tomorrow it will be darker! :)
I didn't take a test this morning, because I forgot and I went to the bathroom. So, I will probably take one tomorrow morning and then every morning next week lol

Melly, I am glad you got an appointment. It will make you feel better to at least see what is the matter.

Starting to get worried I'm not actually going to ovulate this month... no more ewcm, opks look "almost" positive but not quite there, and I didn't do a proper temperature check this morning so I can't go off that. Argh. We're doing our best to catch this egg if it should show up... let's just hope there's one there to catch? =/ Urgh, I hate having PCOS.

Glad you're seeing your GP, Melly... I hope you're able to get some answers. :hugs:

Jacksonsmommy: You're welcome hun. Good luck for whenever you test ;)

Blu: Welcome to the thread hun :hi: Really sorry to hear about your loss :hugs: I'll be testing on 2nd April aswell! :happydance:

Lynney: Really sorry to hear you got a BFN hun :hugs:

Alandsa: My chart will be getting wider soon because my BBT arrived this afternoon!! :happydance::yipee:

Melly: Hope everything goes well at the Doctors hun and hope you get some good answers! :hugs:

Becyboo: Welcome to the thread :hi: Really sorry to hear about your loss hun :hugs:

Silver: Fingers crossed you do O this month hun! Sending you lot's of :dust:

I was wondering, since we'll be WTT until July/April, should I leave the group?

Ducky: There's nothing wrong with sticking around and chatting etc :D

Welcome Blu and Becy. Sorry about your losses. And good luck in your TTC journey.

Alandsa I wouldn't worry about your test being so light today, check it out tomorrow and it should be a tad darker.

Ducky you don't have to leave the group, just pop in when you need to!

Melly, glad you have an appointment and they got you in there semi-quick. So many times I hear that ladies can't get in for a long time, so at least it's not too long of a wait..

Silver- I wonder if OPKs work for you? I know OPKs don't work all the time with ladies with PCOS.
I ended up getting my O about 4-6 days after my ewcm.

Jacksonsmommy: You're welcome hun. Good luck for whenever you test ;)

Blu: Welcome to the thread hun :hi: Really sorry to hear about your loss :hugs: I'll be testing on 2nd April aswell! :happydance:

Lynney: Really sorry to hear you got a BFN hun :hugs:

Alandsa: My chart will be getting wider soon because my BBT arrived this afternoon!! :happydance::yipee:

Melly: Hope everything goes well at the Doctors hun and hope you get some good answers! :hugs:

Becyboo: Welcome to the thread :hi: Really sorry to hear about your loss hun :hugs:

Silver: Fingers crossed you do O this month hun! Sending you lot's of :dust:

YAY--Can't wait to see your temps being entered in--I think I'm just going to temp a few more days to confirm Ov and then focus on RELAXING--temping in the 2WW for the last few months I think has been stressing me out.

Dahlia, I'm not convinced they work that well for me... pretty sure I've had false negatives and positives before from OPKs. PCOS makes everything weird, bleh. I guess I'll just cross my fingers that I will actually ovulate/already have done/whatever... I think it should be happening around today or tomorrow, so here's hoping!

Alright ladies...the :witch: got me today!! I am actually not as sad as I thought I would be, just ready to move on and hoping that this is our month!!! It's a great thing that my cycle is back on track this soon after the D&C, so I will count my blessings for that. :winkwink: I knew I ovulated 2 weeks ago exactly and I was right, which means my cycle was only 1 week off, since my D&C was 5 weeks ago today. Not so bad.

How are you feeling Melly?

Oh yes sounds like you have covered all based then :D :dust: to you!! Are you going to wait til mothers day to test?

Hope so! :D

Erm i probably won't wait that long :rofl: i never can wait
iv got 30 IC's to get through :haha:!!
but it would be nice to get neg's then a positive on that day! :D

Melly - Yeah it's worth waiting then for him. How are you feeling?

Jacksonsmommy - looking forward to seeing the test tomorrow - really hoping you get your BFP!! :dust: good luck! Yeah maybe I should just test every other day :)

Silver - awe sorry PCOS is messing about with your cycles so much :( I hear some people say they never get a proper +ve on OPKs

Ex - yey the BBT arrived!! I had a feeling it might arrive today. Woohoo! Did you have a go with it just for fun. How exciting!

Ducky - no feel free to stick around :)

Dahlia - thank you yeah think I was expecting a bit much for these early days lol

Becy - haha you are as bad as me lol I would rather test early and no either way for that day. Yes imagine if it turned up to say hello tk it's mummy on mothers day :) aww!

Blakesmom: Thank you hun :hugs: I'm really excited about temping, something new to try :haha: I don't blame you hun, yeah it's pointless stressing yourself out during the 2WW hun, that won't do anyone any good!

Babydreams: Sorry to hear AF arrived hun but glad you feel ok about it and that your cycles are back on track :hugs:

Alandsa: You were right hun! :happydance: To be honest, I haven't had a go yet, I usually try things straight away, I'm shocked with myself! :haha: I'll have a go in a minute, just then I know what to do in the morning ;)

Hehe yeah it's good to have a go with it. I kept testing all different times of the day just for fun (how sad lol) :haha:

Hehe yeah it's good to have a go with it. I kept testing all different times of the day just for fun (how sad lol) :haha:

It's not sad, it's fun :D I just had a go and my temp was 37.35 degrees C, is that right? :haha:

Blakesmom: Thank you hun :hugs: I'm really excited about temping, something new to try :haha: I don't blame you hun, yeah it's pointless stressing yourself out during the 2WW hun, that won't do anyone any good!

Babydreams: Sorry to hear AF arrived hun but glad you feel ok about it and that your cycles are back on track :hugs:

Alandsa: You were right hun! :happydance: To be honest, I haven't had a go yet, I usually try things straight away, I'm shocked with myself! :haha: I'll have a go in a minute, just then I know what to do in the morning ;)

Thanks! Omg though, the cramping with this AF is absolutely RIDICULOUS! I am sort of glad I did not get my BFP this cycle. I think my body needed a little break to build the lining back up!

Glad you got your BBT...they are nice to have. At first my temps were all over the place, and I finally figured out that they aren't kidding when they say to take it the same time every morning, as SOON as you wake up. Right on track my temp had a huge drop this morning, and AF came a few hours later. It can certainly tell you a lot about your cycle if you do it right! Good luck!!! We will be TTC buddies...we are pretty close!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->