Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

Welcome Blu and Becy. Sorry about your losses. And good luck in your TTC journey.

Alandsa I wouldn't worry about your test being so light today, check it out tomorrow and it should be a tad darker.

Ducky you don't have to leave the group, just pop in when you need to!

Melly, glad you have an appointment and they got you in there semi-quick. So many times I hear that ladies can't get in for a long time, so at least it's not too long of a wait..

Silver- I wonder if OPKs work for you? I know OPKs don't work all the time with ladies with PCOS.
I ended up getting my O about 4-6 days after my ewcm.

How are you feeling Dahlia? When do you have your first ultrasound?

Jacksonsmommy: You're welcome hun. Good luck for whenever you test ;)

Blu: Welcome to the thread hun :hi: Really sorry to hear about your loss :hugs: I'll be testing on 2nd April aswell! :happydance:

Lynney: Really sorry to hear you got a BFN hun :hugs:

Alandsa: My chart will be getting wider soon because my BBT arrived this afternoon!! :happydance::yipee:

Melly: Hope everything goes well at the Doctors hun and hope you get some good answers! :hugs:

Becyboo: Welcome to the thread :hi: Really sorry to hear about your loss hun :hugs:

Silver: Fingers crossed you do O this month hun! Sending you lot's of :dust:

YAY--Can't wait to see your temps being entered in--I think I'm just going to temp a few more days to confirm Ov and then focus on RELAXING--temping in the 2WW for the last few months I think has been stressing me out.

I do think temping makes things stressful in the 2WW for sure. Every single dip you flip out! I think I may do the same this cycle...just do BBT through ovulation and then stop. I wish I had the reserve to wait until I miss AF to do any HPTs too! Would sure save a lot of money!!!!!!!!!

Blakesmom: Thank you hun :hugs: I'm really excited about temping, something new to try :haha: I don't blame you hun, yeah it's pointless stressing yourself out during the 2WW hun, that won't do anyone any good!

Babydreams: Sorry to hear AF arrived hun but glad you feel ok about it and that your cycles are back on track :hugs:

Alandsa: You were right hun! :happydance: To be honest, I haven't had a go yet, I usually try things straight away, I'm shocked with myself! :haha: I'll have a go in a minute, just then I know what to do in the morning ;)

Thanks! Omg though, the cramping with this AF is absolutely RIDICULOUS! I am sort of glad I did not get my BFP this cycle. I think my body needed a little break to build the lining back up!

Glad you got your BBT...they are nice to have. At first my temps were all over the place, and I finally figured out that they aren't kidding when they say to take it the same time every morning, as SOON as you wake up. Right on track my temp had a huge drop this morning, and AF came a few hours later. It can certainly tell you a lot about your cycle if you do it right! Good luck!!! We will be TTC buddies...we are pretty close!! :hugs:

You're welcome hun. Oh dear, sorry your AF cramps are bad hun, they are awful! I used to get them really bad and I was on painkillers everyday to treat the pain! I must admit, they haven't been as bad since the MC though :wacko: Our bodies are really strange! Lol.

Thank you hun, I can't wait to start temping! :D Will have more of an idea what's going on then rather than relying on OPK's, I'll still do them aswell but the more things to try the better ;) I'm going take my temp at roughly 7am every morning I think. Yay for TTC Buddies!! :hugs: xxx

Ex - yey!! :D BBT fun lol that sounds really high compared to what I get but it all depends on lots of factors such as if you have got the heating on, whether you have had a hot drink, or been active etc

Some ladies have temps a lot hotter than mine go but all that matters is that they go up after O and lower before O :)

Have you got a set time in the morning you will temp? I wonder if you will get no sleep like I did when first temping lol

Babydreams - sorry I missed you out of my other post. Glad you are feeling happy about your cycles coming back to how they should be :)

Blakesmom: Thank you hun :hugs: I'm really excited about temping, something new to try :haha: I don't blame you hun, yeah it's pointless stressing yourself out during the 2WW hun, that won't do anyone any good!

Babydreams: Sorry to hear AF arrived hun but glad you feel ok about it and that your cycles are back on track :hugs:

Alandsa: You were right hun! :happydance: To be honest, I haven't had a go yet, I usually try things straight away, I'm shocked with myself! :haha: I'll have a go in a minute, just then I know what to do in the morning ;)

Thanks! Omg though, the cramping with this AF is absolutely RIDICULOUS! I am sort of glad I did not get my BFP this cycle. I think my body needed a little break to build the lining back up!

Glad you got your BBT...they are nice to have. At first my temps were all over the place, and I finally figured out that they aren't kidding when they say to take it the same time every morning, as SOON as you wake up. Right on track my temp had a huge drop this morning, and AF came a few hours later. It can certainly tell you a lot about your cycle if you do it right! Good luck!!! We will be TTC buddies...we are pretty close!! :hugs:

You're welcome hun. Oh dear, sorry your AF cramps are bad hun, they are awful! I used to get them really bad and I was on painkillers everyday to treat the pain! I must admit, they haven't been as bad since the MC though :wacko: Our bodies are really strange! Lol.

Thank you hun, I can't wait to start temping! :D Will have more of an idea what's going on then rather than relying on OPK's, I'll still do them aswell but the more things to try the better ;) I'm going take my temp at roughly 7am every morning I think. Yay for TTC Buddies!! :hugs: xxx

Mine used to be horrible back when I was in college. I used to just lay in bed for 3 days until the worst passed! It has improved so much until this cycle, now they are just as bad as they were many years ago. I'm sure it's just from the MC though. You're right, it's very strange how our bodies are so different! LOL

I agree, using both the OPKs and BBT really give you a good answer about your ovulation and cycle. You can't argue with two different methods of calculating it!!! lol :happydance::hugs:

Ex - yey!! :D BBT fun lol that sounds really high compared to what I get but it all depends on lots of factors such as if you have got the heating on, whether you have had a hot drink, or been active etc

Some ladies have temps a lot hotter than mine go but all that matters is that they go up after O and lower before O :)

Have you got a set time in the morning you will temp? I wonder if you will get no sleep like I did when first temping lol

Babydreams - sorry I missed you out of my other post. Glad you are feeling happy about your cycles coming back to how they should be :)

Oh no problem, it's easy to miss with all the posts! LOL I wouldn't worry about your tests being light...you got your BFP SUPER early so as long as they are darker in a few days I wouldn't be concerned. HCG doubles every couple days, doesn't it?

Hey guys, once again advice needed!! No AF (3 weeks after ERPC for mmc), but have been having cramps for about the past 5 days, now boobies v sore normally get bit tender but only really sore when was pregnant so wonder if new irritating thing that will start before :witch: arrives!!

Did anyone else have lots of cramps way before AF started post mc?

Had a migraine today, last one was just before I found out I was pregnant which made me feel really sad, now head and tummy killing me, just want body to gey back to normal!
Oh also how long did it take people to ovulate post mc- lots of pos but nothing (even with new idiot proof OPK!!).
Could someone explain the temp thing? Would like to try that too but no idea what to do!!:shrug:
xx

Babydreams - yeah I'm hoping it will keep doubling and that I get to keep this lovely little growing Flump :D

Hey guys, once again advice needed!! No AF (3 weeks after ERPC for mmc), but have been having cramps for about the past 5 days, now boobies v sore normally get bit tender but only really sore when was pregnant so wonder if new irritating thing that will start before :witch: arrives!!

Did anyone else have lots of cramps way before AF started post mc?

Had a migraine today, last one was just before I found out I was pregnant which made me feel really sad, now head and tummy killing me, just want body to gey back to normal!
Oh also how long did it take people to ovulate post mc- lots of pos but nothing (even with new idiot proof OPK!!).
Could someone explain the temp thing? Would like to try that too but no idea what to do!!:shrug:
xx

Hi Sprite! Sorry about your loss and your symptoms now, believe me I understand!!! :hugs: I ovulated exactly 3 weeks after my D&C. D&C was on February 4th and ovulation Feb 25th. I just started AF today, 2 weeks after my ovulation. So I was really just one week off from a "normal" 28 day cycle. My luteal phase was normal (14 days) luckily. However, I have heard of many women who don't ovulate or have AF for several weeks to several months after a MC. I think every woman's body is different, but your cramps could mean AF is coming. I definitely have had more severe cramping this time after my MC/D&C. I also cramped really badly after ovulation, which I have never done before. I have had pain for several days now, and AF just came today. So yours very well could be the witch coming soon!!! :witch:

As for temping, it's measuring BBT (Basal Body Temp). You have to order a basal body thermometer (I got mine from Amazon) and take your temp at the same time every morning as soon as you wake up. Basically it charts your ovulation. I use Fertility Friend as well, which is a program online that allows you to enter your temps every day and it calculates your cover line and ovulation for you, based on your temps. Your temps are usually lower during the first part of your cycle, and then the day after you ovulate they rise and stay up until AF..then they drop again. Some ladies use it to predict pregnancy as well, because you can have an implantation dip 7-10 dpo or so and also your temps would stay elevated if you are pregnant.

Alandsa: I haven't really been active, just sat here reading BnB :haha: I did have a cup of coffee not so long ago though, maybe that affected it? I'll be testing around 7am I think. Hopefully I'll get some sleep and not be too excited otherwise I won't be able to temp as it won't be accurate. :(

Babydreams: Aww, well I hope they don't stay painful for you hun. To be honest..hopefully it's the last one for 9 months ;) :dust: I never used to track my bodies cycles or anything until recently, it's really exciting learning all these new things. :happydance: :hugs:

Sprite: I get AF cramps a week before AF arrives. :( My cycles sorted themselves out rather quick after MC to be honest but I was only 6 and a half weeks gone, and it was a natural MC so no D&C needed or anything. It differs from person to person though hun. I really hope your body regulates soon hun :hugs:

hi everyone, wow that seemed a lot of posts to catch up on! Had a kids birthday party to go to today, then round to the inlaws for a bit. I'm mostly feeling ok, no pain what so ever. Most of the day i've been ok, put it to the back of my mind, but then just suddenly filled up:cry:
Been having lots of fun with DS today, it just reminded me how lucky I am to have him and what a wonderful kid he is:happydance: (I'm not bias honestly!)
and just dyed my hair. Its still wet so cant see what I've done. It has been known to go wrong - a few times :dohh:

Ex I'm glad your BBT came! Does yours have built in memory of the last temp recorded? Mine does, and I loved that feature because if I wanted to I didn't have to look at the temp right away, but could go straight back to bed.

Melly, I'm glad you're having an okay day and your son is filling you with joy! What color did you dye your hair? I've always wanted to go blonde, but that'll have to wait until I start graying.

It's going to be hard, and we all know that. I just hope you can start trying again and get some answers.

I think its warm brown? usually that means I go ginger! my hair was getting very grey, even DH noticed, so it must have been bad!

Melly: Glad you are feeling a little better today hun :hugs: Omg I started going Grey at a young age and I'm only 22! :o

Dahlia: I can't wait until morning to take my temp :haha: I took it earlier just for a practice and it was 37.35 :o! Yeah it stores the last temperature taken hun. :D

Ok so I caved and took a test this morning! LOL
I don't think that I can see anything, but I kind of figured it was too early...way at least I hope that it is...I will try again tomorrow morning!

eX, how did the temping go today?

Jacksonmommy- there is still time! Are you having any symptoms?

Thanks Dahlia, Yeah I didn't expect to see a BFP yet as it is early...I just figured...why not try?? I have been having some twinges in my left side and back ache pain, so maybe they are hopeful signs?! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->