Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

Well, just got a blazingly positive OPK. Which is great... means I'm presumably at least ovulating this month... but it's also TERRIBLE timing because I'm going to be staying at my mum's house for the next two nights, without my partner. He's working right now and I don't know if I'll have chance to even see him before I have to leave. ARGH. I can't believe I'm maybe going to miss this after all. =/ A positive OPK means I'll O within 12-24 hours, right? We did do it yesterday middayish... think I could still be in with a chance? :(

Jacksonsmommy, hope you get that BFP in a few days!! Lots of babydust your way!!

Alandsa, and new tests, are the lines getting darker?

Melly, glad to know you had a busy day yesterday so it kept you from overthinking about it all...I hated that part most of all...the random meltdowns that would pop up during the day! Hope you get some answers soon!

AFM: not much going on...temps have been insanely off lately, and still low reading on the CBFM...plus did my first opk today at around 4 pm and pretty sure it was neg too. My cm is creamy/watery, and my cervix has risen a bit...guess its good though cause me and DH aren't doing too good at the moment...starting to think maybe we shouldnt try to #2 right now... :/

I attached two pics, since I have never used opks before thought I would double check those are neg readings! Thanks ladies!!

Attachments

• 2nd pic march 11 20212.jpg
    2nd pic march 11 20212.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 8
  • march 11 2012.jpg
    march 11 2012.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 7
Well, just got a blazingly positive OPK. Which is great... means I'm presumably at least ovulating this month... but it's also TERRIBLE timing because I'm going to be staying at my mum's house for the next two nights, without my partner. He's working right now and I don't know if I'll have chance to even see him before I have to leave. ARGH. I can't believe I'm maybe going to miss this after all. =/ A positive OPK means I'll O within 12-24 hours, right? We did do it yesterday middayish... think I could still be in with a chance? :(

what kind of cm have you had? I thinks is 4 days they can live up to in good cm, the sperm I mean, so I dont think your out! You may still have a good chance of some waiting on the egg!

Silver, I think that you still have a good chance ! I think that is one of the best times to DTD actually...right before you ovulate. Good luck hun!!

what kind of cm have you had? I thinks is 4 days they can live up to in good cm, the sperm I mean, so I dont think your out! You may still have a good chance of some waiting on the egg!

(tmi incoming) ewcm on wednesday/thursday, watery since then. we did it wednesday night/early thursday morning, and again yesterday midday... damn, I hope those sperm are persistent ones and that egg shows up quickly!

Jacksonsmommy: Fingers crossed it changed to a BFP in a few days ;)

Dahlia: My temping went great thank you :D First ever temp on my chart :haha: It was 36.25 Degrees Celcius. I don't know wether that's normal for CD7 or not.

Silver: I think you still have a good chance hun :hugs:

Ex - yeah might have been the coffee. I'm loving your lonely little temp out there on his tod :) aww! Did you wake up on time and do it okay :) after me joking to you that you wouldn't sleep I woke evey two hours and had four nightmares and had a 4am wee! Arrgghh lol managed a little lie in so held my wee long enough to use SMU though *phew* and yes the line is about twice as dark as yesterday yippee!!

Your chart still reads as Fahrenheit though so you might want to change it to Centigrade? It's hard to compare temps between people but as a general rule of thumb less than 36.3 is pre-O and above 36.3 is after O. But then it all depends on how warm you are in bed, whether you have heating on and all sorts. The main thing you will see is what your temps will tend to be before and after O

Melly - glad you are managing to distract yourself. Of course you will feel upset by it too. Make sure you allow yourself the space to be sad too :hugs: that's something I didn't really do enough of

Jacksonsmommy - have you got a photo of your test? Still very early days :D Good luck for tomorrow. Those symptoms sound good. I had such symptoms before my BFP finally showed up :)

Silver - yes a good chance still! I got my last BFP from BDing on the days before O so think it's a good approach :)

Tiptoes - yes I think those OPKs still are negative. Are you doing two a day as some say they miss their surge if they do them once a day. I dont have first hand experiemce of that as mine usually are +ve three days in a row lol. Your CM is a good sign though and will nourish the sperm and keep them alive waiting for the egg :)

And yes my line is about twice as dark today. I will post a comparison pic when I get on the PC. Still very faint though as its early days :)

Feeling nausea on and off now :-/

Alandsa: I know bless it, it won't be lonely after tomorrow morning :haha: I set my alarm for 7am but ended up taking temp at 7:10am..:dohh: I was quite warm in bed last night, wow so my temps are nearly after O temps? I'm not due to Ov until about 19th March :o I woke up at about 3am but managed to get back to sleep so that shouldn't really have affected my temps should it? I just checked my temperature setting on FF and it's set to Celcius? :wacko: Yay for your lines getting darker :happydance:

Silver yeah, I think you have a good chance. I'll go ahead and say you dtd 2 days before O, and 3 days before O, and that you'll O tomorrow. But hopefully you O tonight (FX). Keep doing OPKs because I believe when they stop being +, then it means you have O'd

Ex - yeah you don't necessarily need to worry too much about waking in the night. You will soon get to know if it affects the temps. I had such broken sleep last night but my temp looks like it is stil following the previous general pattern

Other nights I have felt very hot but actually it didnt affect the temp at all. Very odd. Also the time I take it isn't too bad on the temps either. But you will soon know what your temps will be like. You can search the FF chart gallery for charts with similar temps to yours and look at how they might change over the course of the cycle. I have noticed there is quite a wide variability between them. :)

Ex - yeah you don't necessarily need to worry too much about waking in the night. You will soon get to know if it affects the temps. I had such broken sleep last night but my temp looks like it is stil following the previous general pattern

Other nights I have felt very hot but actually it didnt affect the temp at all. Very odd. Also the time I take it isn't too bad on the temps either. But you will soon know what your temps will be like. You can search the FF chart gallery for charts with similar temps to yours and look at how they might change over the course of the cycle. I have noticed there is quite a wide variability between them. :)

That's very true. I'm hoping this is my first and last cycle temping for a while :haha:

I'll have a look at some other charts and compare them then I'll be a bit more familiar with what to expect etc. Thank you hun. :)

Yep let's hope it's the first and last cycle. That's what happened to me. I got my BFP my first cycle of temping O as it meant we caught the egg :)

FXd this happens for you too!! :dust:

Yep let's hope it's the first and last cycle. That's what happened to me. I got my BFP my first cycle of temping O as it meant we caught the egg :)

FXd this happens for you too!! :dust:

Wow really?!? :D Maybe it's because you were trying something new and were much more relaxed about it? ;)

Thank you hun, I hope so to! :dust:

Im not sure relaxed was the way lol! More like going hell for leather haha! We tried everything, daily BDing, conceive plus, OPKs and temping lol :D whereas the month before we just guessed based on and only BDd two times but think we missed O lol doh

Im not sure relaxed was the way lol! More like going hell for leather haha! We tried everything, daily BDing, conceive plus, OPKs and temping lol :D whereas the month before we just guessed based on and only BDd two times but think we missed O lol doh

Aww bless lol. I have never tried Preseed. I'm using Evening Primrose Oil this time as I didn't spot much EWCM last time, was just creamy :blush: Also temping this cycle aswell so hopefully this will be our month! :dust: Oh and whereas we BD'd nearly everyday last time, we are going to try every other day this time. :)

ha I will take a pic of the test ..but I doubt anyone will see anything if I didn't!! ;)

That's how I was the month we got our BFP too. I was doing everything but temping...that I started last month. I was doing OPKs, taking Mucinex starting 1 week after AF all the way through ov, using Preseed, using a pillow to prop up my rear during and after we DTD and staying that way for 15 mins, and we BDed every single day starting a few days before I *thought* I might ovulate and all the way until 2 days after ovulation. :happydance: It worked!! So, this month I will be doing the same thing, except adding temping lol. :wacko:

Aww bless lol. I have never tried Preseed. I'm using Evening Primrose Oil this time as I didn't spot much EWCM last time, was just creamy :blush: Also temping this cycle aswell so hopefully this will be our month! :dust: Oh and whereas we BD'd nearly everyday last time, we are going to try every other day this time. :)

I don't think I have much EWCM. I wonder if this is a sign of low progesterone, which could have been the reason for my MC according to my OB. The Preseed really helped us, I think that is the #1 reason we conceived that month. The books say every other day is sufficient and is good for building up sperm count. This last cycle that's what we did, but it didn't happen for us. That could've been because I hadn't had a proper cycle after the MC though, and I needed this AF to get my body back on track!

Here is my test from this morning. I took two, but here is one of them...I don't see anything yet- anyone ? lol

https://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l314/cc8139/pt3311.jpg

Not sure I can see anything, am sorry. Maybe its a bit early. I am 1 day behind you and I got a BFN today. Think I can feel AF coming so am just going to wait now! And have ran out of tests so cannot be tempted ha ha. Good luck x x00

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->