Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

Tiptoes - Thank you so much hun :hugs: Sorry I can't help with your temps etc, I have only been temping for a short time myself.

Tiptoes - Thank you so much hun :hugs: Sorry I can't help with your temps etc, I have only been temping for a short time myself.

LOL, thats ok! It was my first month back at it too, so a little rusty on how to read it all...guess I should just get my book back out and take a look! Highly recommend reading "Taking Charge of Your Fertility", now just to find it haha!

remember O happens 1 0r 2 days after a + OPK, id guess that FF may put it at cd19

OK so confused by my temps....From my opks and CBFM it appears I O'd on cd 18, but didnt have a good temp rise till today cd 20, what does that mean? Did I in fact O on day 18 and am I now on 2dpo? Anyone wanna look and have a go? LOL

Alandsa, day #3 was cd 18, and we werent able to bd that day, spent the day setting up DD big girl room, then hubby had to do night shift, but we did bd twice the evening before (cd 17) and then around 3-4 pm on cd 19. Both times I used preseed to hopefully help those little swimmers, lol!

Ex, crossing my fingers for you as you prepare to O!!! Babydust to you!!!

Jacksonsmommy, Hope tomorrow may bring you a late bfp! If not then lots and lots of babydust and crossed fingers for you in april!

I looked at your chart and I would think you ovulated on cd 19 so today would be 1 dpo...fxed for you and :dust::dust:...enjoy your tww

speaking of what dates, I'm not sure which to call cd1, Is it 1st day of first bleed, last Sunday, or 1st day of second bleeding, on Friday? Took a hpt today as A&E told me to, its now -. I've been having cramps the past 2 days now, not sure why as bleeding stopped on Sunday night?

remember O happens 1 0r 2 days after a + OPK, id guess that FF may put it at cd19

I didnt realize that you could have a neg opk or lower CBFM reading and that be o day... thought o day was on the higher test day, lol, but by temps cd 19 makes more sense to me, cause temp rise didnt happen till today...

tiptoes - yeah i am really hoping its going to be a sicky, although i am having such mild symptoms this time that im getting worried :wacko:

i didnt BD on the day of O last time but still got my BFP, im a firm believer that its all about the 3 days before and the day of O :) so sounds like you got some good chances in there! congrats for being in the TWW :yipee:

jacksonsmommy - aww hang on in there, if you didnt get one until AF was due then would that be tomorrow?

Ex - your temp rises the day after O, so yes if you seem a temp rise it means you Od the day before :)

Becyboo - they say that your LP always remains the same so i would say that AF would be 2/3 days late then?

justnowttc - i love the idea of your positive visuals, i too feel really worried about mine. i have this bad feeling that im going to MC soon :( and as for you sharing what you need to in this thread, please feel like you can, we are all here to support each other :hugs:

melly - hope you were okay seeing the -ve :hugs: im not sure about the cramps, our bodies just do some horrible things

Tiptoes - Hope you manage to find your book :haha: Thank you for the advice, I'll have a look for it :thumbup:

Alandsa - Thank you hun. I can't wait to see a temp rise and be in the dreaded 2WW again :haha:

I'M BACK!!!! :wave: I will try to go back and read all the posts from this week-- I left on Sunday morning and just got home tonight from a quick visit to my sister in laws. Who all is in the 2WW now?? I'm either 6 DPO or 4 DPO--FF put me later than what I would go by with OPK's alone?? Hoping to hold off on testing until the 22nd but sis in law gave me 6 of her dollar store HPT's and I bought 3 last month so that is a grand totally of 9 cheapies and my 1 FRER just waiting to be peed on LOL

Blakesmom - Welcome back! :hi: Aww that was nice of your Sister-In-Law to give you some HPT's ;)

I had a temp rise today because I was sleep deprived, I normally take my temp at 7:00am - 7:15am, I woke up at about half 6, fell back asleep then took my temp when I woke up again, will this affect my temps and will I still know when Ov occurs? :(

if you didn't get out of bed before going back to sleep it shouldn't effect anything. You will fluctuate day to day, and its still around the other temps, ie its not shot up high, like mine can rise easily by say .4 if I have some of that mucky wine:happydance:

if you didn't get out of bed before going back to sleep it shouldn't effect anything. You will fluctuate day to day, and its still around the other temps, ie its not shot up high, like mine can rise easily by say .4 if I have some of that mucky wine:happydance:

No I didn't get out of bed hun, I just rolled over and fell back asleep :haha: It just shocked me a bit as in my eyes it seemed to shoot up lol as I'm not used to it. Yeah I bet alcohol has a big effect on your temps, but it's good..well, I'm not a wine drinker myself, I prefer Beer! ;)

Lol I'm not fussy, I drink anything. Except gin or Baileys lol those are just eeergh!
Just keep opking, and hopefully the day after your last +, your temp should shoot up!

Going to be an expensive opk month for me as will have to start early as don't know which bleed was cd1?

Think I might try low dose aspirin this cycle, not sure if I should start taking it now or after I o?

Melly - i spoke to my GP about low dose aspirin and he stated not to take baby aspirin as there is no clinical evidence for it and can actually cause bleeding. He pulled up some recent review papers and showed me the clinical advice. He said it was only usually used for recurrent miscarriages which had a hereditary element to them. He also listed criteria for its use. Eg first pregnancy and BMI > 35, family history of preeclampsia, some genetic conditions I think too and some other factors that I can't remember.

He also said to go with PregnaCare vitamins as they have got Vit D in them which he said new evidence suggests that you should take that as well as Folic Acid.

Hey ladies..look like I am back at it in two weeks...no AF yet, but still got a BFN. I am sure she will show up later tonight! Boo :(
At least I can have a few beers for St Patrick's Day!! lol

Aw Sorry to hear that Jacksonsmummy. Its tough this ttc. I think the 2 week wait is just awful, imagining symptoms etc, then AF turns up. As you say few drinks for St Patricks day to cheer you up, am having a few wines tonight with friends myself. I will raise my glass to a BFP to us all for April!!!! x x x

Melly - Eurgh I don't like Gin either, I like Bailey's though, in a small amount with ice, too much gets sickly. I'm hoping I get Positive OPK with these new one's, otherwise I'll just have to go on my temp that I have actually Ov'd. I only have 3 Digi's left but I want to see if I get a positive on the IC's first.

I know if the MC happens at an early stage then they class the first day of bleeding from that as CD1 if I'm not mistaken. I hope it doesn't cause your cycles too much trouble hun :hugs:

Jacksonsmommy - Really sorry to hear about the BFN's hun :hugs:

Thanks Lynneywings and Ex! I appreciate the kind words ...it is hard this whole TTC thing. I still didn't get AF, but I feel her coming on...
Here's to an April BFP for us!!!

Jacksonsmommy - You're welcome hun. I'm with you all the way for an April BFP! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->