Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

Jacksonsmommy - awww thats really pants about the BFN :( im really hoping its a late shower for you! i forgot if you said already but when did your last BFP show?

Ex - check out your temps, they are looking good. nice and low which means they should be making that eggy ready!

Tiptoes - yes i would record your #3 test as your +ve OPK day so which CD was that? and which days did you BD?

Sprite - aww just make sure you look after yourself today then as its a really sad reminder of your loss :hugs: we are all here to support each other as friends dont always know what has happened unless they have been through it. i totally empathise with you about hubby having a wife who is obsessed with TTC - DH had to have a bit of a word with me :haha:

Silver - i think that i used to find that my temps were lower in the night than the morning. i kept waking in the night and then thought i had better temp, but actually this just increased my night waking as i think psychologically it was waking me up with anticipation. i would say to try to resist taking your temp in the night and even if it means broken sleep without your three hours undisturbed sleep, it might be worth just testing at your normal testing time. i find that mine still show the biphasic pattern. if you look at my chart it nearly always has broken sleep (with the open circles) but my temps still were clear enough to notice overall shifts in temps

Thanks Alandsa, I actually didn't get a BFP until the day AF was due! I am hoping that is the case this time around, but I guess we will see. I will test again tomorrow to see if anything shows up....fingers are crossed!

Well AF showed up today so no BFP for me :(. Am just hoping my cycles will return to normal this time. Miscarriage sure has messed it up. Am praying for a BFP for April, want to be pregnant soooo bad.

Sprite - Know how you feel, I have 2 pregnant best friends at the moment. Its so hard not to feel envious, I always think I should have been going through this with them. Think when you have suffered a loss your desire for a baby goes through the roof.

Jacksonsmummy - Hope you get that BFP tomorrow x x x

Awww sorry Lynneywings....hoping April is your lucky month!!
Thanks, I will keep you ladies posted...I am running out of time, so really hoping to see something on tomorrow's test!

Alandsa - When my temp rises again does that mean I have Ovulated? :D

Jacksonsmommy: Good luck for testing tomorrow hun :dust:

Lynneywings - Really sorry AF showed up hun :hugs: Fingers crossed for an April BFP!

:dust::dust::dust:

Still I got a BFN this morning, so I presume AF will be coming tomorrow. Still trying to stay somewhat hopeful, but it looks like I may be hoping for an April BFP...

Jacksonsmommy - Fingers crossed and lot's of :dust: for a BFP tomorrow!

Thanks Ex...I am kind of thinking along the lines of April now, but you never know!!! :)

Jacksonsmommy - You're welcome hun, that's true, you never know! :D

Can anyone help me out im very confused...

I have 25 day cycles due AF on 18th.. and i usually O between CD10\12
but my opk's didn't show positive till CD12\13 and from what i think
O happened CD14 as my opk's went back negative ...
so its late for me really im sure my LP was 14 thats what iv always had
it at.. but Obviously O later it means until AF i will be 11dpo on that day
:wacko: so what does this mean AF will be 3 days late if it comes to make
it up to 14dpo or have i only got a 11 day 2ww :wacko:

I would guess if you O'd late then your AF will be later too, but I'm not sure... If you usually have a 14 day luteal phase then my guess would be that that will stay consistent and you'll just have a slightly longer cycle (hopefully so since I think longer LP is better for implantation etc?)

From what others have said apparently ..
my AF will be later 21st.. not the 18th so ill be 14dpo on wednesday
not sunday.. anxious now though sunday will be a day of thinking if AF
will come or not :rofl: BUT my opk's confirmed a + later there was neg when
i usually get a + so FX'ed im just having a later O cycle!
So just changed my ticker to silly dates now as from my LMP and cycle
length and LP it tells me im due Sunday obviously so now its right 6 more
days :lol:

Lynneywings - Really sorry AF showed up hun :hugs: Fingers crossed for an April BFP!

Well I'm not Alandsa lol but yes, when your temp rises and stays elevated for 3 days in a row, it generally means you ovulated the day BEFORE the first temp rise. Good luck catching that eggy!!!! :happydance::hugs:

From what others have said apparently ..
my AF will be later 21st.. not the 18th so ill be 14dpo on wednesday
not sunday.. anxious now though sunday will be a day of thinking if AF
will come or not :rofl: BUT my opk's confirmed a + later there was neg when
i usually get a + so FX'ed im just having a later O cycle!
So just changed my ticker to silly dates now as from my LMP and cycle
length and LP it tells me im due Sunday obviously so now its right 6 more
days :lol:

Good luck and FXed for your BFP!!!!

Well I'm not Alandsa lol but yes, when your temp rises and stays elevated for 3 days in a row, it generally means you ovulated the day BEFORE the first temp rise. Good luck catching that eggy!!!! :happydance::hugs:

Hehe thank you for answering my question hun. Yay! I can't wait to see that temp rise, even though I'm not due to Ovulate until Monday lol! I started doing OPK's today though so we'll see how things go! :D Thank you so much hun :hugs:

Oh my goodness I feel like I haven't been here in so long.

Ex - Exciting that you're already almost about to ovulate! I'm sure it didn't seem to go by quickly to you at all... And fingers crossed for a BFP soon!

Becy - Silver is right, your luteal phase should stay the same. If you ovulate later your AF should show up that many days later.

I'm still stalking this thread even though I've had my bfp LOL. Can't wait for us all to be in the same boat : )

I made the doctor take my levels when I went a week ago... Got the second sample taken Tuesday... Supposed to hear in 3-5 days if my levels are still rising at the level they should be... Trying not to panic and getting thrilled about anything that resembles a pregnancy symptom. Oh I really didn't know pregnancy could be so simply terrifying. I don't know if I'll feel better if the results are good... I might not ever feel confident about the success of this pregnancy.

Trying to stay positive. Making myself do what I call "positive visuals" where I just imagine the perfect outcome (me in some hospital bed/gown holding a precious new baby... since that is exactly what I want) and sometimes it makes me feel better....

Sorry if that was a bummer... This is a happy thread, I just feel like I've already shared something so big with you ladies and I don't really have a lot of people to turn to now since we're keeping this pregnancy a secret from mostly all until we at least see a heartbeat, and still keeping it a secret from a lot until 2nd tri. Thanks for listening.

Justnowttc - Welcome back hun :hugs: It has gone by quite fast to be honest, just been keeping myself busy. Hopefully the 2WW will go just as quick! Thank you so much hun :hugs:

Good luck for your blood test results hun, fingers crossed! Yeah I can imagine how terrifying pregnancy is after a loss, I think I'll be exactly the same but will try not to worry too much as that could take a big effect on the whole situation.

OK so confused by my temps....From my opks and CBFM it appears I O'd on cd 18, but didnt have a good temp rise till today cd 20, what does that mean? Did I in fact O on day 18 and am I now on 2dpo? Anyone wanna look and have a go? LOL

Alandsa, day #3 was cd 18, and we werent able to bd that day, spent the day setting up DD big girl room, then hubby had to do night shift, but we did bd twice the evening before (cd 17) and then around 3-4 pm on cd 19. Both times I used preseed to hopefully help those little swimmers, lol!

Ex, crossing my fingers for you as you prepare to O!!! Babydust to you!!!

Jacksonsmommy, Hope tomorrow may bring you a late bfp! If not then lots and lots of babydust and crossed fingers for you in april!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->