Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

Still no AF for me but figure just due to post erpc rather than being pregnant, think I missed when i ovulated or else hasn't happened yet bought some cheap OPK off ebay which i'll use until AF reappears and can go back to my clear blue digital so we have to all keep positive for April BFPs!!!!:thumbup:

Hi ladies! Can I join you? I just started my first proper AF after m/c our first sprout @ 5w in February. I thought DH wouldn't want to start trying again so soon, but he was all for it. :happydance: I'm hoping all they say about being more fertile after a m/c is true, we'd love a little winter solstice baby. :cloud9:

:dust: April testers :dust: Let's get some forever sticky beans!

Wow ex that's quite a temp drop! I do believe someones eggy is almost ready to pop out!

Sprite - I'm with you for an April BFP :thumbup:

Mack - Welcome to the thread hun :hi: Sorry to hear about your loss :hugs:

Melly - I wondered why it dropped so much! I thought there was something wrong! Is that what it means when it takes a huge drop like that? :o

Ex you will get to learn your chart patterns the more you temp (Hopefully not soon so that this is your BFP cycle), I normally get a drop before Ov and then same temp the next day, and then it will shoot up the next day. GO EGGY GO!!!!

Hello! I'm on cd7. TTC after lost. A year lAter we Are at it again. New buddies will be awesome.

We are some what close In cycles. I would like to be your buddy?

Blakesmom - Thank you hun :D This day last cycle, I got a Smile of my CB Digi OPK, it didn't smile at me today and my IC looks lighter than yesterday :wacko: Hopefully they will get darker tomorrow as I'm due to Ov on Monday :wacko: Sending lot's of :dust: to all! xxx

Jackson - Welcome to the thread :hi: Really sorry to hear about your loss :hugs:

Has anyone heard from Dahlia? I haven't seen her around for a few days, I hope she's ok! :hugs: xxx

Hi everyone,
I hope you all are doing good. Seems most of you are almost O'ing or have just O'd. I wish you all so much babydust!

I probably won't be on this thread as much anymore... but I'll check in once in a while. Still love you all!
I myself am not feeling very hopeful about my bean. I am getting my hcg checked on Thursday, but I'd really like to go in Tuesday as well so that I can make sure they're doubling. My heartburn (which was light to begin with) hasn't shown up for about a week now. I feel totally fine, besides some sensations in my abdomen/uterus. I dunno...

Dahlia - Wow, what a coincidence..I was just asking about you :haha:

You are only early hun, you won't feel much at the moment, symptoms come and go throughout pregnancy, try and think positive, I know it's easier said than done but worry won't help things :hugs: Sending you lot's of sticky baby :dust:

*sends lots of hugs and sticky vibes in Dahlia's direction*

Bleh, I'm 6dpo today. This is kind of a weird part of the cycle I guess... too early to test or symptom spot, too late to actually do anything about ttc! My temp shot up this morning for some reason, which seems odd to me, but I won't be able to keep an eye on it over the next few days now because I've come back to my mum's house and forgot to bring the thermometer. Pretty much nothing to report other than that... give me a few more days and I'll start peeing on sticks!

Silver - I guess it's just a case of waiting now :coffee: Sending you lot's of :dust: and keeping my fingers crossed for you..and toes.. :thumbup:

Dahlia, it's horrible when there's nothing you can do, just got to wait, hope and pray everything is ok. Sometimes symptoms just disappears for no reason, doesn't always mean something is wrong.

Im not hopeful this cycle, what are the odds on conceiving 3 months in a row? Must be low?

Melly, I guess your odds are just the same as every month, I don't suppose the previous months will negatively affect it, will they?... *hugs* and fingers crossed for you.

Not feeling very hopeful this cycle myself, don't know why, just feel like it won't happen.

*sends lots of hugs and sticky vibes in Dahlia's direction*

Bleh, I'm 6dpo today. This is kind of a weird part of the cycle I guess... too early to test or symptom spot, too late to actually do anything about ttc! My temp shot up this morning for some reason, which seems odd to me, but I won't be able to keep an eye on it over the next few days now because I've come back to my mum's house and forgot to bring the thermometer. Pretty much nothing to report other than that... give me a few more days and I'll start peeing on sticks!

That's how I'm feeling too--can't do anything to increase our chances---can't speed up time---Darn 2WW!!!

I will be in the 2WW soon! Hope it goes quick! Well, need to confirm O first, I got a Positive this day last cycle but I tested today and there was no Smile for me :( Hopefully tomorrow seeing as I'm due to O on Monday :yipee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->