Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

Hello ladies :)

Ex - your temp has shot up this morning is there any other reason it may have?

Hope those of you in the TWW aren't feeling insane with symptom spotting

Melly - I agree with those others that you have the same chance this cycle as last. :hugs:

Dahlia - dont worry him I'm not feeling that pregnant either. It feels very different to last BFP. That's good that you can have your HCG checked, they don't seem to do that in the UK. I found a local private place who would do it for £22 but that's going to get expensive to keep checking. I'm just going to use digi's as a guide for now, and have used ICs which appear as though they are twice as dark every day

The only symptoms I have are tender swollen boons and enormous bloating lol! I have actually gone up a dress size from it, not so much in the morning but by evening lol

Alandsa - Yeah I don't know why my temp has shot up? I haven't had any positive OPK's yet which I got last time, especially with my Digi? I'm really confused! Surely I haven't O'd already?

Ex - I don't think you have Od as although it's shot up it isn't that much higher than the temps at the start of your cycle. Just before O my temps seem to go down then up a bit, do it may come soon :)

Melly - mm maybe I might ask the GP then? they it's a two week wait for bloods to be done at my GP at the mo :-/

Iv just realized im not on the front list :lol:

Nothing to update anyway 11dpo today should of been my AF date but
as i O later im due wednesday now.. but having :bfn: still thought something
was there 9dpo but i doubt id be having neg's now if it was something

ctp-27436-1331813192.jpg

Alandsa, I didn't actually see the GP. I had rang the EPU and they told me I should it would be a good idea to them done, so thats what I told the receptionist, and she just booked me straight in.

Iv just realized im not on the front list :lol:

Nothing to update anyway 11dpo today should of been my AF date but
as i O later im due wednesday now.. but having :bfn: still thought something
was there 9dpo but i doubt id be having neg's now if it was something

View attachment 356281

BOO for the BFN's--have you tried any other tests or just the IC's??

:nope:
i only have IC's i brought like 30 haha ..
i went tesco yesterday and they only have clearblue digi's
nothing else which was very odd.. and not been able to get any
really theres no where close to me to get any (i live in a small area)
so theres only corner shops really they don't sell them :shrug: i could
order online but im just thinking will they come by wednesday or not
:lol:

and i might waste money too :dohh:

EDIT
iv just brought a FRER and 5 early tests (abit better then IC's same ones
i got positive a 9dpo with my last pregnancy) hopefully they will come tuesday!

Ex - I don't think you have Od as although it's shot up it isn't that much higher than the temps at the start of your cycle. Just before O my temps seem to go down then up a bit, do it may come soon :)

Melly - mm maybe I might ask the GP then? they it's a two week wait for bloods to be done at my GP at the mo :-/

It's just strange how I had a temp dip, then a temp rise, but still haven't had a Positive OPK? This time last cycle I had a few positives before this day, it's really strange :wacko:

Ex--what time of day are you testing?? Also maybe try a morning and an evening?? Are you holding it for 4 hours prior to doing it?? I think it was last month that that happened to me so I did another test before bed and got my smiley--I was starting to panic that I had missed it!

EDIT

Yay--will you do one Tuesday night if they arrive or hold out for FMU on Wednesday morning??

Ex--what time of day are you testing?? Also maybe try a morning and an evening?? Are you holding it for 4 hours prior to doing it?? I think it was last month that that happened to me so I did another test before bed and got my smiley--I was starting to panic that I had missed it!

I was testing at 3:00pm and then again at 7:00pm. Yeah I was holding 4 hours prior to testing hun, I'm going to use my last digi with FMU tomorrow I think, or should I just use an IC? Hmm :wacko: It really is strange that I haven't had a positive yet, I have been testing since CD11 which the instructions advice me to with having a 28 day cycle? :wacko:

I would use a digi--but I'm not very good @ reading the others : /

I'll use a Digi with FMU then, it's my last one so it better smile at me! :haha:

I'm off to bed now, thank you for your help and advice.

Night night, sweet dreams all xxx

I'll use a Digi with FMU then, it's my last one so it better smile at me! :haha:

Its so silly how that little smiley makes me SOOOO excited--Good luck for tomorrow morning!!

Its so silly how that little smiley makes me SOOOO excited--Good luck for tomorrow morning!!

Haha it makes me smile seeing that smile. It didn't smile at me this morning though :( I don't think I have Ovulated this cycle :wacko:

Don't worry ex, you will get it, just keep testing. Your temp has rose, but its still in the same range, it's not had a huge jump. What's your cm like?

Don't worry ex, you will get it, just keep testing. Your temp has rose, but its still in the same range, it's not had a huge jump. What's your cm like?

I hope so hun, it's really strange as I had about 3 positive OPK's by this point last cycle! My CM is Creamy, it has been for the past few days now, The only time I got EWCM was when AF was here, or what I thought was AF, was a very weird cycle! :(

Hi Everyone, I have been reading but just havent felt like posting lately. I hate this waiting part...drive myself crazy trying not to spot symptoms cause it's still too early for that, and too early to test...argh! Plus my daughter has been suffering from a cold/allergies, not sure which so she has been a little fussy and just wanting me to snuggle and watch movies with her. Hoping its not pink eye, but they arent super red, or getting worse....just mild gunk in her eyes mainly after sleep...any one had experience with their kids having pink eye? She also has the congestion...so maybe its allergies?

Ex, I would just keep testing and hopefully you O this cycle!! Maybe its just gonna be a later one?

Silver and Blakesmom, will yall be testing soon or waiting for your af day? Wondering how soon I will start testing, lol, I havent decided yet...but I do have all those hpts I ordered a few weeks ago, so very tempted! ;)

Melly, still keeping you in my thoughts and prayers, hopefully your apt can give you some answers or at least help you find the next steps.

Dahlia, try not to worry too much, symptoms can be worse on some days more than others...are you thinking of having bloodwork done?

Alandsa, how are you doing? Any morning sickness?

EDIT

Yay--will you do one Tuesday night if they arrive or hold out for FMU on Wednesday morning??

Another :bfn: today :cry: losing hope in all fairness..
i will use FMU on tuesday as they will come tuesday morning
so if i need the loo before they come ill save my FMU for them :)
not expecting much on them though and if not then i know ill be
out :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"