Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

Well, OPK is negative today (sort of "not far off" but still negative) and my temp is still up. (Or at least I think it is - I woke up at 4am and checked and it had dropped then, but when I checked again when I woke up properly, it was back up the same as yesterday - I should count the morning one and not the middle-of-the-night one, right?) So, looks like it did happen yesterday and there should be an egg out there now to (hopefully) meet up with the sperm, lol. XD Sorry, I worry a bit about anovulatory cycles because it's an issue I had before, seems like the metformin mostly fixed it though.

tiptoes - thanks for the good wishes - lots of luck and babydust to you too, looks from your ticker like you're coming up to that time as well XD

Alandsa - yay! Congrats!

Melly, it's kind of hard for me to tell whether I had shoulder pain or not because I have arthritis in my right shoulder... so yes it hurt but I don't think it was anything other than the usual pain - I'd get it checked out if you possibly can :hugs:

Ex - temping is kind of fun, isn't it? I've only started this month too and it's kind of really cool to be able to watch what my body is doing like that... though I do tend to stress out a bit over whether it might not look exactly like it 'should', lol. Which is silly really because I know it's going to be tricky for me to get a perfectly reliable reading anyhow because of my weird sleep patterns.

Also, I love your quilt... and I'm jealous that you can crochet, lol. I knit, but I could never get my head round crocheting.

Jacksonsmommy - can't wait to see your test results today! FX for you. :)

Melly
Pain in your shoulder tip (under the shoulder blade), prob needs checking out by a doctor as can be caused by irritation in the abdomen, may be nothing and a hangover effect from your horrible past few days but i would recommend a friend to get it checked out so couldn't not do the same to you
xx

Melly, I did not have any shoulder pain. Was your appointment today? or will it be next Monday?

Melly you would only get shoulder pain from an ectopic if your tube had ruptured. The pain would be caused by your abdomen filling with blood. So chances are it's not ectopic. You would definitely know and be in A LOT of pain if your tube ruptured. :hugs:

hi had a MC on friday i was almost 8 wks i had shoulder pain and a shooting pain down my left arm and didnt think it could've been all connected... i had a natural MC and im dying for the bleeding to stop and in 2 wks time once ive been checked at the hospital il be using my ovulation sticks and getting on with TTC again.. Me and hubby are dying to hav a baby now...xx

IDK ladies...I don't see much in today's test....hmmmmm

https://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l314/cc8139/pttues.jpg

Welcome Cheryl, I am sorry for you loss and hope that you will be able to TTC very soon! THis group is great!

Jacksonsmommy- I don't see much either hun. All of these silly lines giving some of us heck! Still time though...

Ha I know Dahlia...these tests can drive us nuts! lol I will try again tomorrow morning. I typically don't get a bfp until later in the game, so I am hoping that I still have some time!! FX

I'm now 26 days since my MMC and ERPC and looking working from what others have said to take the first day of bleeding as your day 1 I should expect AF in 2 days, however I have had had cramps for a week and my boobs and nipples are sore, keep getting...:blush: tmi coming up btw globs of clear cm, by pure coincidence DH and I bd'd at what would have been 14 days (when I usually ovulate), I have been feeling sicky (had v bad all day sickness when pregnant), so I don't know whether I am reading things into stuff thats not there and just cos my hormones went wacko post mc and cos I want this so much!!
I don't know when I ovulated cos didn't start doing the OPKs until after the first time we bd'd :dohh:
Hey ho maybe will be one of the lucky ones but have no idea when I should even do a test if AF doesn't arrive as I know it can take up to 6 weeks for cycle to return. Not sure I can wait another 2 weeks!!
Back to work on Monday so that should take my mind off things!!

jacksonsmommy-tomorrow is another day with another STPO :winkwink:

Cheryl- hope your doing OK- nice to see you on here
xx

If you think you could be 12dpo I'm pretty sure you could do a test now! I don't think everyone necessarily ovulates 14 days after a miscarriage and gets AF two weeks after that though, the first cycle can be a bit weird... I didn't ovulate until three weeks after my ERPC, and I've heard of it going for much longer than that. But still... if you're having symptoms, definitely no harm in testing - hopefully you'll be lucky! *fingers crossed*

Silver - Yeah temping is fun, I'm really enjoying it, watching my temps rise and dip every morning haha. Yeah I wouldn't stress too much about your temps hun, stress is not very good for TTC. Thank you so much hun, I really enjoy Knitting and Crochet. I just finished Crocheting a headband. It is tricky to master at first but I self taught myself. What kind of things do you Knit hun?

Cheryl - Welcome to the thread :hi: Really sorry to hear about your loss hun :hugs:

Jacksonsmommy - Sorry hun but I don't see much today, fingers crossed though! There's still time! :dust:

If you think you could be 12dpo I'm pretty sure you could do a test now! I don't think everyone necessarily ovulates 14 days after a miscarriage and gets AF two weeks after that though, the first cycle can be a bit weird... I didn't ovulate until three weeks after my ERPC, and I've heard of it going for much longer than that. But still... if you're having symptoms, definitely no harm in testing - hopefully you'll be lucky! *fingers crossed*

my cycle is really regular every 28 days without clock work ,but expecting it to be messed up by miscarriage, likely wishful thinking about ovulating but :cry:!!!!! just have felt so crampy for longer than normal prior to AF! Really want to do a test, even bought some of those 6 days early ones today but can't face it being negative so figure if I wait a bit and keep doing the OPK then may catch ovulating later and if no AF then will do a test! I just wish I had started those OPK earlier!!

Jacksonsmommy - Awww sorry I can't see a line :( are you going to test again tomorrow?

Sprite - might be worth a test. Have you got any cheap ones to use? What dpo did you get your BFP last time?

Yes I will test tomorrow and see if we see a line...hoping it's still too early for it to show up! Fingers are crossed and I will post a pic tomorrow! ;)

Yes FXd for you!!! Wishing you lots of luck for tomorrow! :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

thanks ladies i just can't wait to the dr says everything has passed and i can start try again loved doing all my ovulation tests and stuff.... just want to be pregnant again so badly...xx

Jacksonsmommy: Good luck for your testing today hun :dust: Fingers crossed!

Cheryl: I know the feeling hun, I think we all want to be pregnant again after MC. It's an awful thing to have to go through and we won't feel "whole" again until we have that tiny bun in the oven. :)

Hi Cheryl, so sorry for you loss, I hope you enjoy this thread as much as I do, I love checking it everyday, and everyone is so supportive and does such a great job at lifting everyones spirits!! Lots of babydust and good wishes your way!!

Sprite, it took me roughly about 2 months I think to have a normal period again...well as normal for me anyway lol. I understand your not testing yet, that would be a hard call to make! Babydust to you, and maybe you wont have to keep doing the opks for too much longer!!

AFM: My temps seems to have been normal the last two days...did an opk yesterday and although it wasnt quite as dark as the control, I am thinkin that was a positive...maybe the last two days were, which seems to match the reading I got on my CBFM...I forgot to test on day 16, and am thinking that reading woulda been a high:dohh:, which I missed...I just assumed it would still read low since I usually dont ovulate till later, so I wasnt worried about missing it too much. So, I was very surprised when I got a peak reading on day 17, and then got another one yesterday on cd18!! Unfortunately, due to hubby drinking a bit more this last week, us spending most of the day taking down DD crib and setting up her "big girl" room (bittersweet) and him having to work last night....we didnt bd yesterday :(!!!!! Hoping some sperm with the help of the preseed I used when we did bd (twice :blush:) the evening of cd17 was able to swim and be waiting on that little egg. Hopefully we can bd maybe during nap time today, just in case!! I dont think temping helped too much this cycle...I didnt think you had that big of a drop before o and it hasnt risen much since oing....anyone wanna take a look and give me their opinion?

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 5
Jacksonsmommy - Awww sorry I can't see a line :( are you going to test again tomorrow?

Sprite - might be worth a test. Have you got any cheap ones to use? What dpo did you get your BFP last time?

I think waited until 19 dpo, AF 5 days late, had just got back from honeymoon in Oz (6 months after we married- nice to spread these thing out!!), and hadn't taken my OPKs had used the clear blue predictor thing for 2 months before,and hadn't got pregnant so was convinced delay was due to time difference jet lag etc
Think I'm going to hold off feeling v sad today:cry: would have been 12 weeks and we would have been telling everyone today! Since I lost sproglet 2 of my friends (who didn't know I was pregnant) have announced they are- 1 with twins!!! So happy for them but also feeling bit sorry for myself!

To all the ladies on this forum- THANK YOU, I don't know how I would be coping without you been able to ramble on to!! I don't want to keep talking about it to my friends in all honesty they don't really know what to say, some just ignore it and others keep wanting to cheer me up but I end up rambling on about crap trying to make them feel better!! Hubby has been amazing but don't want to keep going on because I have to remember he's grieving too and that he does have a wife who is not totally obsessed with getting pregnant (even if I am !!:winkwink:)

Jacksonsmommy- Good luck and :dust:

Sprite - I know how that feels - EVERYONE around me seems to be pregnant and it's horrible hearing them talk about it now that I'm not anymore. I'm still happy for them, but... you know. :hugs:

Tiptoes - that day 3 test looks positive to me! And your chart looks to me like it shows a dip followed by a rise, so I'd say that's good?... I'm a total newbie to charting myself though so hopefully someone who knows a bit more can help you out. But it looks to me like you're probably in the 2ww with me now... fingers crossed for you! XD

I'm a bit confused by my temps... does anyone know if it's normal for them to be lower in the night than in the morning? I tend to check when I wake up in the night just in case I can't get back to sleep, but when I check in the morning they're invariably higher than they were a few hours before. I've been just going by the morning ones, and that seems to show the dip-than-rise pattern that you'd expect... I guess because of my sleep being weird I'll just need to bear in mind that my temps aren't going to be THAT reliable and not fret about it too much?

Hi ladies...so there is still no line on my test this morning...boo! I am hoping that I will get something tomorrow...If I do, I will post the test ...Running out of time, so hopefully there is something tomorrow...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->