Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

Hmmmm... 8dpo today so theoretically I could start testing. I think I'll going to try to hold out until at least 10/11dpo though - if only because I have no symptoms at all, so I think even if I was in with a chance, I probably haven't implanted yet. (I'm saying this now... I'll probably be back later this afternoon saying 'nope, I cracked and peed on a stick!)

I do kind of have cramps again and I noticed a tiny amount of spotting last night... but it was red and only a very tiny bit, so it doesn't sound like IB, right? And I had cramps last month too so I guess that doesn't necessarily mean anything. Odd though, because before my mc, I never had cramps in the 2ww, or not until the day before my period started. I hope I'm not going to have a whole week of cramps every month from now on :(

Becyboo, keeping my fingers crossed for you... you're not out yet :hugs:

Silver, I don't blame you for testing lol, I want to and I'm only 5 dpo haha! I would think IB would be red, just cause wouldn't it be fresh spotting? I haven't ever had spotting unless around af, so sorry I'm not more help.

I have sore bbs started last night, but never did have that unless around af, until the last two months...weird how things change like that. This makes 3 months of sore bbs during the 2ww so can't really say it's a symptom now, but with my dd it was the first symptom! The only other time then they were ever sore was when I was on the pill :/

Tiptoes - Really sorry to hear that your DD is not well, hope she feels better soon :hugs:
Yeah I'm going to keep testing hun and see what happens, it's been a weird cycle from the start this one! :wacko:

Becy - Sorry to hear about the BFN hun :hugs: You are not out until the :witch: shows though!

Silver - Sending you lot's of :dust: for when you do test. Fingers crossed! I think IB can be Brown/Pink/Red but only spotting, so it could possibly be! :dust:

Becyboo, I forgot to include you in my post, sorry about that!! Agree with Ex, not out till af shows! Hope your frers come tomorrow and can give you a better answer!! Lots of baby dust to you!!

Ex, just put her down for a nap, and I swear a sore throat came out of NO where! I haven't felt too great the last few days, but suffer from bad seasonal allergies, which is why I think dd has that over a cold...poor kid had to get that gene from me :shrug: But yeah, I now have a major sore throat within like 15min....wonder if that is why dd hasnt been eating much...i mean if she has one too?

I also just noticed sitting here, that I am having some strange pangs down in my uterus area and vag area....like I said, trying not to symptom spot....but man its soooo hard lol! May just go and take a nap, dd and I slept in which is unusual, so I shouldnt be tired, maybe it's just being sick and the pangs are just gas? :haha:

Tiptoes - Aww bless her, I hate seeing children suffer when they are ill, poor soul :( Yeah that's quite possible why she's not eating properly, might hurt her throat. The changing climate is such a pain lol! I always get a snuffy nose for a couple of days but that's about it. Hope you both get well soon :hugs: x

Stop Symptom Spotting! :haha:

Hi Everyone, I have been reading but just havent felt like posting lately. I hate this waiting part...drive myself crazy trying not to spot symptoms cause it's still too early for that, and too early to test...argh! Plus my daughter has been suffering from a cold/allergies, not sure which so she has been a little fussy and just wanting me to snuggle and watch movies with her. Hoping its not pink eye, but they arent super red, or getting worse....just mild gunk in her eyes mainly after sleep...any one had experience with their kids having pink eye? She also has the congestion...so maybe its allergies?

Ex, I would just keep testing and hopefully you O this cycle!! Maybe its just gonna be a later one?

Silver and Blakesmom, will yall be testing soon or waiting for your af day? Wondering how soon I will start testing, lol, I havent decided yet...but I do have all those hpts I ordered a few weeks ago, so very tempted! ;)

Melly, still keeping you in my thoughts and prayers, hopefully your apt can give you some answers or at least help you find the next steps.

Dahlia, try not to worry too much, symptoms can be worse on some days more than others...are you thinking of having bloodwork done?

Alandsa, how are you doing? Any morning sickness?

Blake had pinkeye about a month and a half ago. No one at his daycare had it or anyone that we knew, so they figured he might have got it from putting his hands in his mouth then his eye, or maybe from his nose to his eye--so more of a bacterial pink eye than viral. He had irritated eyes on a Monday, but didn't seem bad until around bath time, then Tuesday morning DH woke him up and his eyes were pretty gunky and then his eyes were much more irritated/pink so took him in and started him on Rx eye drops right away--he was back to daycare 24 hours after the drops were started and did pretty good with the drops, but it got much worse quick, so if she isn't getting worse it could just be allergies and from her rubbing her eyes. As much as you had to see your kids sick the extra snuggles are nice!

FF adjusted my Ov date back after I entered in a few more temps today--10DPO today. I plan to test on Thursday morning. Fingers, toes, and legs are all crossed!

I would use a digi--but I'm not very good @ reading the others : /

I'll use a Digi with FMU then, it's my last one so it better smile at me! :haha:

I'm off to bed now, thank you for your help and advice.

Night night, sweet dreams all xxx

Its so silly how that little smiley makes me SOOOO excited--Good luck for tomorrow morning!!

Haha it makes me smile seeing that smile. It didn't smile at me this morning though :( I don't think I have Ovulated this cycle :wacko:

Hopefully your test(s) this evening give you strong positive lines. Are you going to shoot for 3pm or 7pm or both?? :haha:

:nope:
i only have IC's i brought like 30 haha ..
i went tesco yesterday and they only have clearblue digi's
nothing else which was very odd.. and not been able to get any
really theres no where close to me to get any (i live in a small area)
so theres only corner shops really they don't sell them :shrug: i could
order online but im just thinking will they come by wednesday or not
:lol:

and i might waste money too :dohh:

EDIT
iv just brought a FRER and 5 early tests (abit better then IC's same ones
i got positive a 9dpo with my last pregnancy) hopefully they will come tuesday!

Yay--will you do one Tuesday night if they arrive or hold out for FMU on Wednesday morning??

Another :bfn: today :cry: losing hope in all fairness..
i will use FMU on tuesday as they will come tuesday morning
so if i need the loo before they come ill save my FMU for them :)
not expecting much on them though and if not then i know ill be
out :lol:

Good plan with saving the FMU if they arrive later than what you can hold :haha: Let us know when you get that BFP :winkwink:

Hmmmm... 8dpo today so theoretically I could start testing. I think I'll going to try to hold out until at least 10/11dpo though - if only because I have no symptoms at all, so I think even if I was in with a chance, I probably haven't implanted yet. (I'm saying this now... I'll probably be back later this afternoon saying 'nope, I cracked and peed on a stick!)

I do kind of have cramps again and I noticed a tiny amount of spotting last night... but it was red and only a very tiny bit, so it doesn't sound like IB, right? And I had cramps last month too so I guess that doesn't necessarily mean anything. Odd though, because before my mc, I never had cramps in the 2ww, or not until the day before my period started. I hope I'm not going to have a whole week of cramps every month from now on :(

Testing Buddies for Thursday????? :flower:

I would use a digi--but I'm not very good @ reading the others : /

I'll use a Digi with FMU then, it's my last one so it better smile at me! :haha:

I'm off to bed now, thank you for your help and advice.

Night night, sweet dreams all xxx

Its so silly how that little smiley makes me SOOOO excited--Good luck for tomorrow morning!!

Haha it makes me smile seeing that smile. It didn't smile at me this morning though :( I don't think I have Ovulated this cycle :wacko:

Hopefully your test(s) this evening give you strong positive lines. Are you going to shoot for 3pm or 7pm or both?? :haha:

I hope so hun, otherwise I will be baffled as to what the heck is going on this cycle lol! I'm going to go for the 7pm test I think hun as I have had a very weak bladder today and been to the toilet too much :blush: Only 3 hours to go :o Hopefully I can hold it that long... :haha:

Im will update tomorrow but if its neg on a FRER i think that
will be it :rofl:

Testing Buddies for Thursday????? :flower:

If I can hold out that long! ;) I'll be 11dpo then so sounds good.

I just had a MC 3/5/12 and OB said we can TTC right away. I am hoping for a BFP in early April to make a December baby!

Hi aleshy, welcome to our forum, so sorry for your loss

Silver, tiny spotting at 8dpo sounds like ib to me!

Just back from gp, he's referred me to the gyne again, I was very cheeky and even asked for a specific Dr as had looked up the consultants on the hospital web page, and this one has special interest in recurrent mc. Didn't think he was going to, but I said I know you normally need to have 3, but the mc leaflet said it can normally be 2 if you are in your late 30s. So, at least hurdle no 1 is over with, now just need them yo test for things! Gp said it's fine for me to take low dose aspirin, but thinks it's unlikely to be an issue like that as I've had 1 healthy pg. More waiting now for appointment to come!

Hello,

I lost my little one 02/17. Af arrived on schedule ,so I'm hoping for a BFP this cycle.

Aleshy - Welcome to the thread :hi: Sorry for your loss hun :hugs:

Melly - That's good news! If you don't ask you don't get lol! Really glad you are getting somewhere hun and hope they can give you some answers as to why you had 2 MC's on the trot! :hugs:

Needalilman - Welcome to the thread hun :hi: Really sorry for your loss :hugs:

Welcome to aleshy and needalilman! Sorry for your losses, I hope we can be a supportive place for you to come :hugs:

Tiptoes - sorry your DD is poorly. I have no children so have t got a clue about these kinds of problems (I have a lot to learn lol) ;) your symptoms sound good too!! FXd!

Silver and Blakesmom - yey for testing buddies - FXd for you both. You are doing so well to wait :)

Melly - that's great that you got referred to that consultant. Hopefully they can find some answers for you :hugs:

Ex - FXd for that smiley face. Are your cycles always 28 days? Sometimes O can be delayed though, for all sorts of reasons. Hang on in there, I'm sure it will come soon. I hate that 3hour wait arrgh! Lol

Becy - I hope you see a BFP soon. When did you see a BFP last time?

AFM - I'm feeling not that pregnant really except for sore boobs that have GROWN! And a bloated tummy just the shape of a pregnant belly lol!!! Having to wear scarves at work to hide it lol!! Also getting a slight bit of nausea and some cramps.

I shall do my CB digi tomorrow and pray it says 3+ but will test a few days after if it doesn't. I'll be 20dpo by then. I have also bought an early scan for Fri 6th April when I will be 7 wks eek! Scared though that it won't be okay but trying to tell myself that it will be :)

Alandsa - I only had 1 Digi left and I didn't get a smiley face :( I think I found some EWCM mixed in with cream CM earlier so hopefully it's on it's way! My OPK's are still really light though! You can see pictures in my thread. Yeah they are more or less always 28 days hun, I don't know why this one is playing up, I got a smiley face last cycle so I must be Ov'ing, unless I have missed it..but I have been testing twice daily :wacko:

Yay for the Pregnancy Symptoms! Not that they make you sick etc, but they are a Positive sign :thumbup: Can't wait to see your Digi tomorrow, bring on the 3+ :happydance:

Will you be uploading your scan pictures hun? I bet you can't wait! Think positive :hugs:

Ex - yeah it's a bit confusing isn't it? The EWCM is a great sign! Sorry it was another -ve. Where is your thread? Do you have a journal that I have missed?

Yeah I really hope it's a 3+ :D I will definitely post up the scan pic, I'm so excited :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->