Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

Becy - I hope you see a BFP soon. When did you see a BFP last time?

With my first i didn't even know till i was 8 weeks gone :dohh:
but with 2nd i got faint at 9dpo then 2-3 weeks on a digi the same
day :shrug: ...

im not hopeful really im crampy now not due till wednesday
i only ever get period pains the night before due :shrug: .. its not
like period ones though its just a dull achey feeling.. but im sure
something would show by now but all will reveal tomorrow with FRER
if thats neg im assuming thats it :lol:

Alandsa - It's very confusing. My CM was creamy but it stretched like EWCM aswell, is that possible? I don't have a Journal hun but I have a thread:

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...ed-onto-next-cycle-opk-testing-has-begun.html

Yay! Can't wait to see the Scan pic hun! :happydance: Fingers crossed you get a 3+ tomorrow :dust:

Becy - wow that was very early for a 2-3 weeks but there seems to be such high variation in what people have at different dpo :) good luck for tomorrow

Ex - yeah they say to record the most fertile CM, you may have some mixed together? It's a good sign. Some people say they never get a +ve on OPK, so I wonder if sometimes things can be different from cycle to cycle?

Are you still BDing daily / every other day? At least you have got your temps to help you out, as we know they haven't gone up yet

Becy - wow that was very early for a 2-3 weeks but there seems to be such high variation in what people have at different dpo :) good luck for tomorrow

Ex - yeah they say to record the most fertile CM, you may have some mixed together? It's a good sign. Some people say they never get a +ve on OPK, so I wonder if sometimes things can be different from cycle to cycle?

Are you still BDing daily / every other day? At least you have got your temps to help you out, as we know they haven't gone up yet

I recorded it on my chart as EWCM. Yeah I think it is mixed together, I wouldn't have known to be honest if I hadn't tried to stretch it :blush: I got Positives last cycle but not this cycle, so maybe you are right.

We are BD'ing every other day, better than none I suppose, could BD everyday if we wanted but I don't think it improves chances as it weakens the :spermy:

Yeah BDing every other day is really good :) you will get there soon I'm sure if it :hugs:

Thank you everyone! Has there been anyone on here to get pregnant right after a loss?

Yes I did, i had my MC at 5 weeks and bled for about the amount of time I would usually have for my period, five days I think plus some spotting. Then I Od just slightly later than my usual O time in my cycle and got my BFP

I have heard of a few others who have too. If you look at my journal you can see my journey. The one in my sig is my pregnancy journal but the first post has the link to my TTC after MC journal

Hey hun! Sorry about your loss xx I'm hoping for my :bfp: soon. Had a miscarriage in January. I was on the pill because my hubby wasn't ready to TTC yet with work and all. And we recently decided to TTC. Hoping it won't take long to get pregnant! Xx :dust:

Sorry I have been MIA...I just opened up my photography business and have been crazy busy with marketing, shoots and editing!

Ex, good luck girl!!

Welcome to all the new ladies as well!! :)

Sorry I have been MIA...I just opened up my photography business and have been crazy busy with marketing, shoots and editing!

Ex, good luck girl!!

Welcome to all the new ladies as well!! :)

That is super exciting. 2 good friends of mine do photography on the side and I dabble with photography as a hobby--mainly just photographing Blake. Are you on facebook @ all with your photography??--I love to follow people on there!!

Becyboo sorry for your BFN, but good luck with plans tomorrow for testing!

Tiptoes, I"ve not dealt with pinkeye, but hope your lil one is feeling better soon, It could be those spring allergies. And I hope your sore throat is nothing. I had one late in TWW and it lasted 1.5 days. Maybe it's a good thing ; )

Silver- It's hard to hold out, but if you can I'd wait til 10 DPO. I'll be lurking for results : )

Ex- I wonder what's up with your temps, but that ewcm is good sign, and even if you didn't have any it doesn't mean it's not there. Could you get a few cheapie O tests in case you run out of CBs?

Blakesmom- I'll be waiting for your results as well. Are you keeping busy?

Melly, I am glad you've got the hookup with a good doctor. I know you just want to get there so you can figure this all out! : ) F'X

Alandsa, I'm have more of an appetite lately. Not by much, but I am feeling hunger pains sometimes, which I usually don't feel.

Hello to the new ladies! I hope you get your BFPs real soon! Are you OPKing or temping? Aleshy, I got pregnant my first cycle of oficially trying. We had NTNP the first month after D&C, but we didn't get pregnant that time. But the next time I was OPKing and temping and we caught the egg

Jacksons mommy- COngrats on the business I wish you much success and happiness because it seems that's your passion and that's the best job to have : )

Back to work tomorrow after having 10 days off, so lots of catch-up to keep me VERY DISTRACTED--just what I need! Thursday can't get here soon enough. With FF re-adjusting my Ov day our BD'ing looks like we should have done it. pm 2 days prior to Ov, skipped day before and then BD'd morning of Ov and morning after-------------eeeekkk I have everything crossed that this could be our month!!

Blooming typical, I have loads and loads of ewcm, never seen so much! And dh, that never gets ill has come down with d & s!!! And we have had precisely zero bd this cycle! Aaargh!!!!

Blooming typical, I have loads and loads of ewcm, never seen so much! And dh, that never gets ill has come down with d & s!!! And we have had precisely zero bd this cycle! Aaargh!!!!

that sucks! Hope he feels better soon- or at least to the point you could consider going anywhere near him!! :blush:
I think AF has finally arrived 32 days after erpc, I say think because without making anyone barf is just brown bleeding, but bled so much after mmc think uterus hasn't had chance to thicken up, am in agony tho, much worse cramps than normal :growlmad:

Hello to all the new ladies on the forum sorry your all having to go through this and fingers crossed for :bfp: for us all for those of us who haven't managed March, April count down!!

Jacksonsmommy - Thank you hun :hugs: Congratulations on the Photography business! :D

Dahlia - I really don't know what is wrong with my temps. I run out of Digi's so I'm just using IC's now. Will be testing when I need to bathroom again with SMU. Fingers crossed! Surely I haven't missed it, it must just be late this cycle?

Blakesmom - At least you will be keeping busy and taking your mind of the 2WW for a while? :thumbup:

Melly - Really sorry to hear DH is not well, I wish him a speedy recovery then you can catch little eggy! :dust:

Well ill keep updated as im not having a flow as of yet
its brown\reddy color cm when wiping but normal color
wee.. so im abit confused but think may be building up x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g