Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

I caved and tested this morning. BFN. Early days though, so I'll give it another try on Thursday. Still, I don't have a good feeling about this month.

Silver - Sorry to hear you got a BFN hun, as you said, it's early days yet. Fingers crossed for Thursday! :D

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Sorry I have been MIA...I just opened up my photography business and have been crazy busy with marketing, shoots and editing!

Ex, good luck girl!!

Welcome to all the new ladies as well!! :)

That is super exciting. 2 good friends of mine do photography on the side and I dabble with photography as a hobby--mainly just photographing Blake. Are you on facebook @ all with your photography??--I love to follow people on there!!

Yes!! Here is my facebook page...I would LOVE for all of you ladies to "LIKE" my page and let me know what you think!!! :)
www.facebook.com/tuleaf

Sorry I haven't been here much lately ladies! I have been dealing with some family issues. I missed a lot here so sorry if I skip over somebody!

Ex I see your ticker changed to 1DPO...did you ever get a pos OPK? That's weird about your cycle this month. Hopefully you did ovulate and caught that egg!!! :hugs:

Melly, so glad to hear you are getting in to the Dr for testing. Hope your DH feels better so that you can get some BDing in this cycle!

Alandsa your symptoms sound good! I am waiting to see your digi!!!

Silver you are still really early for testing, don't give up yet!!

Tiptoes, sorry about your LO. I take care of a 2 year old baby girl and she is really sick right now with a fever. Definitely some yucky things going around this year! Hope she feels better!

Sorry to the 2 who got their AFs, but I'm sure you will have some luck very soon!!

And finally GOOD LUCK to all of you in the 2WW right now...FXed that this thread will see many more BFPs very soon!!!! :dust:

As for me I am just waiting for O...should be happening soon as I have had some EWCM and my cervix is really high as of today...also temp dropped really low this AM. Should be in the next few days, with any luck!

Jacksonsmommy - Love your photo's hun! Great work! :thumbup:

Babydreams - Really sorry to hear about you having to deal with family issues hun, hope you get them sorted soon. I haven't had a Positive OPK yet but I think it might be on it's way, fingers crossed anyway! Thank you so much hun :hugs: Good luck for you O hun, hope it comes soon :dust:

Jacksonsmommy - Love your photo's hun! Great work! :thumbup:

Babydreams - Really sorry to hear about you having to deal with family issues hun, hope you get them sorted soon. I haven't had a Positive OPK yet but I think it might be on it's way, fingers crossed anyway! Thank you so much hun :hugs: Good luck for you O hun, hope it comes soon :dust:

Oh darn, I was hoping you had already had a positive! Maybe we will both get them in the next couple of days and be in the 2ww together! Good luck to you!!! :hugs:

Urgh, I have some horrible cramps right now. I really hope this isn't going to be a regular thing because OW.

Melly, Ex and babydreams, fingers crossed for all of you catching those eggs this month!

Becy and Sprite sorry af got you!! Becy has yours gotten worse, any chance of a bfp still? Good thoughts to you both!!

Jacksonsmommy, I "liked" your page! I love your photos, all the babies are so sweet! Still trying to find a good photographer here...I really miss the one we had at our base in IL, she was awesome! Do you have an album on your page?

Ex and Babydreams, hoping you both O soon and catch those little eggies!!! Lots of babydust your way!

Melly, it sucks when things happen like that and screw everything up! I really hope you can get some BD in soon, when is your appointment with the gyne?

Silver, I am trying to hold out till fri, most likely will test thurs too haha! Its still early yet, wishing you lots of babydust and good thoughts for your BFP!! I hope those cramps are implantation cramps, and hoping they ease up a bit so you arent in so much pain!!

AFM, DD has shared her lovely cold virus with me....actually went to the doc this morning to double check it wasnt strep, cause I woke up with a 100 degree fever and still crazy sore throat. Thankfully it wasnt, just seems the virus has settled in my throat like it settled in her eyes. Doc said she prob did have viral pink eye, but it cleared up all on its own thank goodness....had her checked out too while we where there lol! So now just waiting for this crud to pass...hate feeling like poo! On a upside, we got to both take a 3 hr nap today so that was nice! lol

Becy and Sprite sorry af got you!! Becy has yours gotten worse, any chance of a bfp still? Good thoughts to you both!!

Jacksonsmommy, I "liked" your page! I love your photos, all the babies are so sweet! Still trying to find a good photographer here...I really miss the one we had at our base in IL, she was awesome! Do you have an album on your page?

Ex and Babydreams, hoping you both O soon and catch those little eggies!!! Lots of babydust your way!

Melly, it sucks when things happen like that and screw everything up! I really hope you can get some BD in soon, when is your appointment with the gyne?

Silver, I am trying to hold out till fri, most likely will test thurs too haha! Its still early yet, wishing you lots of babydust and good thoughts for your BFP!! I hope those cramps are implantation cramps, and hoping they ease up a bit so you arent in so much pain!!

AFM, DD has shared her lovely cold virus with me....actually went to the doc this morning to double check it wasnt strep, cause I woke up with a 100 degree fever and still crazy sore throat. Thankfully it wasnt, just seems the virus has settled in my throat like it settled in her eyes. Doc said she prob did have viral pink eye, but it cleared up all on its own thank goodness....had her checked out too while we where there lol! So now just waiting for this crud to pass...hate feeling like poo! On a upside, we got to both take a 3 hr nap today so that was nice! lol

Thank you for the kind words AND for liking my page!! :)
I have a bunch of different albums on that page. Do you mean one of just my son? He is the one in the album titled studio / light testing and I also did a St. Patrick's Day shoot of him.
Aww I wish we lived closer so I could do your photos!!

Thank you for the kind words AND for liking my page!! :)
I have a bunch of different albums on that page. Do you mean one of just my son? He is the one in the album titled studio / light testing and I also did a St. Patrick's Day shoot of him.
Aww I wish we lived closer so I could do your photos!!

hmmm maybe I just didnt look in the right place then, I swear the new timeline confuses the crap outa me haha! I like the pics we recently had done, but to be honest was glad I didnt pay full price (won them in a breast cancer auction for about half her reg price, lol) I mean I coulda taken them if I had a nice camera like hers too! Our other lady in IL had an awesome studio in her basement and had loads of creativity and props...always helpful with little kiddos! This one only does outdoor shoots and it was 40s and rainy the day we had to get lills done! Not the best ever, but there are some cute ones! I will go and look at your page again, see if I can find the pics haha!

Ok, went back and looked at a few (will look more tomorrow, 11:30 here and feeling cruddy again..) But just wanted to tell you, your son is ADORABLE!! His little smile made me giggle lol! And that football hat is awesome! Who says there arent cute things for boys! I see stuff all the time! Thanks for sharing with us!!

Babydreams - Hopefully we will! :D Bring on the 2WW! Good Luck to you too hun :hugs:

Jacksonsmommy - You're welcome hun :D Thank you so much :hugs:

Silver - Sorry to hear you are suffering with cramps, hope they ease off for you soon :hugs: Thank you for your support hun! :D

Tiptoes - Thank you so much hun :hugs: Sorry to hear you are suffering from a Virus, hope you get well soon. Glad to hear your DD is better too :hugs:

Thank you so much for your kind words! I truly appreciate it! I have brought Jackson to a photographer that I didn't like too much either (when he was first born). I studied some photography in High School and College, but have worked in Public Relations for the past 13 years. After having Jackson, I have re-visited my passion and I just love it! I have a studio at my new house and am pretty obsessed with getting more and more props!! The football hat was one of those props! :)

Thank you again...I appreciate the support!! :)

Ok here goes...

I've been lurking this thread for ages, a bit scared to join in because it's so well established. But I feel like I'm in the same boat as lots of you, and - now in the 2WW - it's driving me crazy.

Is it ok if I crash in?????? I promise to try and respond to others, not just post my own rubbish! lol

here's my story:

I had mc on 22 January, (natural) and have had one period since then, don't think I ovulated.

This cycle I decided to start try properly and for the first time EVER worked out my dates etc! What a revelation finding out how all this works !! (or beginning to, still a bit clueless!)

I did OV tests last week, around the time that Google said I should ovulate, and the first came up no smiley face, the next day second smiley face. That day me and OH BD's as much as we could - bearing in mind the time gaps in between for letting the spermies build up.

I guess I did my best, but I'm pretty sure the Ov test wasn't reliable, because i used a clearblue smiley face, but later when I took the bit out , the strip looked like it had corrupted and i couldn't see two lines, so maybe the smiley face was a false positive?

Also, I just don't feel pregnant. Yesterday I had some heart palpitations, and I was like - oh wow - i got those last time after i found out (but i was also panicking), and a tiny bit of nausea yesterday morning when i picked up the dog poo...but today - NOTHING.

I think I OV'd last Thursday , which would mean I'm....12 DPO. Would i expect to feel symptoms by now? When i was pregnant before i had no idea until the day i tested, which was one day after AF was due, and i only tested because i had a fit of hysterical crying and i felt so weird, i just had a feeling.

But i also wasn't looking for symptoms - so maybe they were there but i didn't notice them? Whereas this time it's like - every little thing......it's driving me crazy.

And the worse thing is, because i kind of know I'm not pregnant, I can't bring myself to test. Because as long as I haven't tested, i don't know I'm not. And i just know how devastated I'm going to be when I look at that test and it says negative :(

I need to be in the right place and time to cry, and that just hasn't happened yet.

Anyway, just wanted to say I'm here, and reading, and hopefully posting from now on. Hope it was ok to join in. And - you wonderful women have been keeping me sane - maybe without knowing it - but you have, in a world which doesn't seem to understand a tiny speck of what I'm going through.

So, apart from anything else...thanks.

lostandsad, you are more than welcome here, and I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. We're on almost the same time schedule - I had my erpc on January 18th, have had one period since and now I'm on 9dpo.

With my last pregnancy I had absolutely no clue I was pregnant until I tested at 15dpo... I thought for sure I wasn't because I had no symptoms (and I was looking for them), and only even bothered to test when I realised my period hadn't arrived on time.

I don't have a good feeling about this month either... but who knows? I don't think either of us are out yet - and if turns out we are, we'll keep trying. :hugs:

OK you early testers have tempted me to give it a go...11DPO pm~ Dollar store cheapie~

Attachments

• DSC_0134.jpg
    DSC_0134.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC_0135.jpg
    DSC_0135.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 14
I think I will test again Thursday morning and see what that might look like--I hope it's true!!

there is definately lines there..congrats blakesmom:) wishing you a h&h 9months:):hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->