Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

Lotsandsad--My smiley face OPK this month looked crazy when I ejected the stick. It was almost all blue with a few lines going horizontal rather than vertical--but they specifically say don't look @ the lines in the "fine print" and everything seems to be falling into place for me this month. Good luck hun--the only thing I feel @ 11DPO is sore nips--and every pregnancy is soooo different.

lotsandsad - Welcome to the thread hun :hi: Really sorry to hear about your loss :hugs:

Blakesmom - Definetly two lines there! Congratulations hun! I wish you a Happy and Healthy 9 months! :flower: :hugs:

lostandsad, welcome to our thread! I hope you find comfort and understanding here, I know I do! It is a lot to go through all at once, so many emotions going all at once too, just remember that its ok to greive and things will become easier to work through and move on eventually!:flower::hugs:

Blakesmom...UMMMMM looks like a BFP to me!!! Cant wait to see tomorrows pics!! Congrats for you, I hope you have a very happy and healthy 9 months!! whoohoo!:wohoo:

Blakesmom CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! that little picture lifted my heart this morning, and thanks for advice re. smiley - that's cool.

Think I'd feel more hopeful if i 'felt' preggers, but sadly i just dont :( I feel 'normal'. Well...i say that...i mean physically i feel normal. emotionally and mentally i feel like a total looney ;lol

And thanks everyone for making me feel welcome!

Silverlizard - how cool that we're on the same schedule - this might help me understand the whole thing. Honestly before all this happened I never even knew when AF was due, and i'm 34 years old! I'm so clueless :/ Let me know when ur going to test.

I just need to do it in a private place where I can cry and then hopefully go and cuddle OH.

I'm tempted to test today... don't know if I will or wait til thursday, seems not much point after yesterday's negative but who knows. I don't feel remotely pregnant either... just slightly premenstrual. :( (And I'm nearly 33 and until recently I never even knew when my period was due either, haha.)

Keeping everything crossed for a BFP for you, but if not I just hope you'll be ok and your OH will take good care of you. :hugs:

[Edit: Just tested, though not with FMU, and pretty sure it's negative. In some lights I keep thinking maybe I can see something incredibly faint, but I think it's either an evap or a serious case of line eye, honestly. Argh, this is why I never used to test early... I hate all this!]

Silver - Sorry to hear about the BFN hun :hugs: I would test again in a couple of days then you don't keep giving yourself heartache :hugs:

I'm not feeling heartachey, really... A bit 'meh' but I don't know. If it gets to be upsetting then I'll stop it. Nah, the part I hate is sitting around squinting at something I've just peed on, going "is that a line or a shadow or am I just hallucinating?" Makes me feel like a crazy person!

Silver - I know how you feel hun, that's what I was like last cycle, I don't know when to test now though, I was going to test on 2nd April but I don't think I have even Ov'd yet! :wacko: I have been left in Limbo Land! :dohh:

This whole thing makes me feel like a crazy person.

And then I get annoyed and I feel like, I'd feel less crazy if anything in my whole life had prepared me for the fact that this is how I'd feel if I lost a baby.

It's only because this forum exists, and one woman I know IRL that I don't actually think i AM crazy.

I said that to my mum the other day, because she doesn't understand no matter how hard she tries, I was like 'this reaction is NORMAL mum. It's NORMAL to want to have another baby straight away. Maybe not by the standards of the world, but by the standards of the other women going through the same thing. So I'm not going to feel bad about it, because this is how I FEEL. FULL STOP.'

I mean, I also feel CRAZY ;) but still, so long as other people feel it then it can't really BE crazy, it only feels it. And when I'm pregnant again - I have to say WHEN - when I am, I will be stronger and more appreciative and I will be glad that I felt crazy and driven like this to become so.

If i wasn't focusing on this, I don't know what I'd be doing or where I'd be. Probably drinking. in the pub...

lostandsad - welcome to the thread!!:hi:

blakesmom :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::yipee::yipee::yipee:Congratulations !!!!!!!!!!!!:yipee::yipee::yipee::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

lostandsad: I guess it is a kind of craziness, but I think it's also completely natural... I just want to be pregnant again. Like, now. I really don't think I am this month, but I won't give up hope of it happening again, either. So you're not alone, at all.

I think when I'm pregnant again I'll just be terrified, though. =/

Silver - I think we all just want to be Pregnant again, they say you are more fertile after MC, in my books, that's not true! Otherwise I would have had a BFP by now!!!!

I know, this supposed increased fertility doesn't seem to be happening for me either! Still, crossing fingers for both of us this/next month I guess (starting to think I'm out this month).

Silver - I think it's another old wives tale lol! Thank you hun, fingers crossed for us both for a BFP sooner rather than later! :dust:

lostandsad - I was hoping to test on 2nd April hun but I don't think I have O'd yet so it wouldn't show up on a HPT anyway :(

:(

I don't feel like I Ov'd either. I got a smily, but no sore boobs, no change in my pants area (sorry TMI), in fact, in terms of my physical 'climate' if you know what i mean, i've felt like one of those days where the weather is just nothing - a grey sky, no rain, no wind, no sun. For the whole month.

None of the hormonal ups and downs, which makes me think I haven't even Ovd yet. Because unfortunatley my cycles have always been completey irregular - last summer I went 3 months with no AF :(

lostandsad - I think if you have had a smiley then you must have Ov'd hun. The OPK has to detect LH for it to Smile :hugs:

lostandsad - I think if you have had a smiley then you must have Ov'd hun. The OPK has to detect LH for it to Smile :hugs:

o well that's a good thing :wacko: for some reason i just don't believe it!

lol

seriously, when they talk about women being mysterious and complicated creatures - this is the sort of thing they should mean. I am a mystery to myself! never mind what blokes must think.

Sometimes seems so simple being a man. Just a willy and sperm. Not much else to think about. :haha:

Congrats Blakesmom!! Good luck with everything!!!

Afm, due to O here very soon and I've done a great job of not obsessing over it! Hopefully I will be able to keep it up in my 2ww. My goal is to not test at all... just wait for af to come! Obviously I will test if it's late, but I just don't want to be the POAS addict that I usually am. I'm dreading a bfp as much as I'm looking forward to it :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->