Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

lostandsad - I totally agree with you there! :haha: All they have to do is enjoy it and :sex: when we have to :rofl:

PreshFest - Hope O comes soon for you hun :dust:

Presh and Ex, heres to hoping you both O soon!!! Ex any changes to your opks?

Lost, try not to stress too much, just try to relax and stay positive! Did you just get the one day of positive opks? I would think that you probably o'd since it turned pos, but dont know too much about them, sorry! Sending hugs and good thoughts your way though!!!

Silver, I still have fingers and toes crossed for you that this will be your month! Your not out till af shows!

AFM, still sick...ugh!!! My throat has eased up bit my right ear has gotten worse, never had an ear infection that I can remember, but I sure hope it's not the start of one!! The meds I have are helping clear up my head, but still not much (TMI alert) mucus actually coming out...just seems to be settling in that ear...ouch! Still having some sore bbs, but they arent more sensitive or anything....really nothing else, hard to tell changes though with already be sick lol!

Got a + opk !!! Yey!!! Hubby upto dtd to night!!! Yay!!!Think I have it now, really don't feel good, aaargh!!!

Yeah I'm still OPK'ing but I don't think I'll get a definite positive with these cheap IC's. What do you ladies think of these? The top test from the picture's is from yesterday and the bottom test in each picture is from about 15 minutes ago.

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/natt2005/My%20First%20Positive%20OPK/IMG_20120321_145404.jpg

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/natt2005/My%20First%20Positive%20OPK/IMG_20120321_145436.jpg

Girls hope u don't mind me joining the thread.. I am a newbie but ttc now for 8 months with a chemical pg in January. Had loads of symptoms with that pg now 7 dpo with light cramping on and off since ov and nothing else, had really sore bbs the last time but nothing this time!! Hoping its my month.. Excalibur I use those ic opks and wud count those as neg as the line has to be darker than control but looks like u are heading that way good luck��

Girls hope u don't mind me joining the thread.. I am a newbie but ttc now for 8 months with a chemical pg in January. Had loads of symptoms with that pg now 7 dpo with light cramping on and off since ov and nothing else, had really sore bbs the last time but nothing this time!! Hoping its my month.. Excalibur I use those ic opks and wud count those as neg as the line has to be darker than control but looks like u are heading that way good luck��

Hiya hun :hi: Welcome to the thread. Really sorry to hear about your loss :hugs:

Thank you for your advice hun, I hope they get darker within the next couple of days as I'm CD17 now! :wacko:

Welcome Raf26, and I'm sorry for your loss :hugs:

Ex, those don't look positive yet to me... have they been getting darker than previous ones though? Really hoping for a positive for you soon!

Getting there though ex! The last pic looks like mine did at 9pm last night, and was positive by lunch today, so hopefully you don't have much longer! Looks like more bd for you, you must be shattered by now !!!

Silver - They are about the same to be honest, might be a little darker. I have a thread where I have been posting them if you would like to have a look hun? You can skip to the last few pages if you want as that's where I started OPK's. Here is the link:

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...ed-onto-next-cycle-opk-testing-has-begun.html

Yeah I'm still OPK'ing but I don't think I'll get a definite positive with these cheap IC's. What do you ladies think of these? The top test from the picture's is from yesterday and the bottom test in each picture is from about 15 minutes ago.

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/natt2005/My%20First%20Positive%20OPK/IMG_20120321_145404.jpg

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/natt2005/My%20First%20Positive%20OPK/IMG_20120321_145436.jpg

No, they are negatives. In my experience with the OPKs there was no "pattern" to them before I got a positive one. They did not get progressively darker for me. They could be really light one day and then BAM a dark positive the next. So I don't know if you can tell by the negative tests if you are going to be getting a positive soon. Is it possible you O'd BEFORE you started your OPKs?

Getting there though ex! The last pic looks like mine did at 9pm last night, and was positive by lunch today, so hopefully you don't have much longer! Looks like more bd for you, you must be shattered by now !!!

Do you think so? Yay! I really hope it is Positive tomorrow hun, can't believe I'm on CD17 already and not O'd! I have been shattered to be honest, too much :sex: and not enough sleep! :rofl: We may be cycle buddies if I Ov soon, :D

Babydreams - I have only ever had a Positive on Clear Blue Digi but they are too expensive to buy every month. I have never used these before and the OPK's I used last cycle, I never got a Positive on those either. I had quite dark lines on my last Digi that I used but no smile, I'm not sure wether I have missed it or not, but wouldn't my lines be light again now if I have already O'd?

Ok here goes...

I've been lurking this thread for ages, a bit scared to join in because it's so well established. But I feel like I'm in the same boat as lots of you, and - now in the 2WW - it's driving me crazy.

Is it ok if I crash in?????? I promise to try and respond to others, not just post my own rubbish! lol

here's my story:

I had mc on 22 January, (natural) and have had one period since then, don't think I ovulated.

This cycle I decided to start try properly and for the first time EVER worked out my dates etc! What a revelation finding out how all this works !! (or beginning to, still a bit clueless!)

I did OV tests last week, around the time that Google said I should ovulate, and the first came up no smiley face, the next day second smiley face. That day me and OH BD's as much as we could - bearing in mind the time gaps in between for letting the spermies build up.

I guess I did my best, but I'm pretty sure the Ov test wasn't reliable, because i used a clearblue smiley face, but later when I took the bit out , the strip looked like it had corrupted and i couldn't see two lines, so maybe the smiley face was a false positive?

Also, I just don't feel pregnant. Yesterday I had some heart palpitations, and I was like - oh wow - i got those last time after i found out (but i was also panicking), and a tiny bit of nausea yesterday morning when i picked up the dog poo...but today - NOTHING.

I think I OV'd last Thursday , which would mean I'm....12 DPO. Would i expect to feel symptoms by now? When i was pregnant before i had no idea until the day i tested, which was one day after AF was due, and i only tested because i had a fit of hysterical crying and i felt so weird, i just had a feeling.

But i also wasn't looking for symptoms - so maybe they were there but i didn't notice them? Whereas this time it's like - every little thing......it's driving me crazy.

And the worse thing is, because i kind of know I'm not pregnant, I can't bring myself to test. Because as long as I haven't tested, i don't know I'm not. And i just know how devastated I'm going to be when I look at that test and it says negative :(

I need to be in the right place and time to cry, and that just hasn't happened yet.

Anyway, just wanted to say I'm here, and reading, and hopefully posting from now on. Hope it was ok to join in. And - you wonderful women have been keeping me sane - maybe without knowing it - but you have, in a world which doesn't seem to understand a tiny speck of what I'm going through.

So, apart from anything else...thanks.

Welcome! Sorry to hear about your loss and I COMPLETELY understand and feel the same way. :cry:

Babydreams - I have only ever had a Positive on Clear Blue Digi but they are too expensive to buy every month. I have never used these before and the OPK's I used last cycle, I never got a Positive on those either. I had quite dark lines on my last Digi that I used but no smile, I'm not sure wether I have missed it or not, but wouldn't my lines be light again now if I have already O'd?

Those are all I use, the digis, and yes WAY too expensive!! LOL DH is about to kill me between all the money spent on OPKs and HPTs. So I have to sneak them in randomly throughout the month! :haha:

I always look at the digi stick when I eject it and I watch those lines, and there just seems to be no pattern. On the days when I get a smiley face the test line is darker than the control line when I eject, so I assume that they essentially work the same way as a regular non-digi OPK except you dont have to 'read' them yourself.

Maybe your dark digi was wrong and it should have been a positive???? After I O my line gets light for a day or two, and then it stays somewhere in the middle? OPKs are so confusing because they are looking for that surge, not just having LH-since we HAVE it all the time, but it only surges right before O. I have heard it's also easy to miss. In fact I personally know 2 women who NEVER got a positive OPK and got their BFPs that cycle. :wacko:

And your temp would have gone up too if you had already ovd. I know your temp has gone up today, but is still lower than what I suspect your coverline will be.

Suppose I need to bd tonight then, lol not giving ourselves a very good chance this time. Really didn't think I would get a + opk til early next week, that'll teach me!

Got a + opk !!! Yey!!! Hubby upto dtd to night!!! Yay!!!Think I have it now, really don't feel good, aaargh!!!

Yay! Good luck catching that eggy!!! Sorry you don't feel so great, there is definitely a lot of crud going around!

And your temp would have gone up too if you had already ovd. I know your temp has gone up today, but is still lower than what I suspect your coverline will be.

Suppose I need to bd tonight then, lol not giving ourselves a very good chance this time. Really didn't think I would get a + opk til early next week, that'll teach me!

That is true, very good point--forgot all about temping, and I do it!!! LOL This TTC makes me lose my mind, I swear. You probably haven't O'd then Ex, if your temps are still low.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->