Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

Babydreams - I wish I could afford Digi's all the time lol, they are the only one's I have gotten a Positive on. I don't think I'll be getting anymore OPK's, probably just go off my chart in the future, unless we can afford Digi's of course :blush: I always checked the lines on my tests and sometimes when I got a smile, they were the same as yours, control line darker than the test line. I did get them both the same darkness eventually though. :D

Melly - That's very true hun. Hopefully that is my first temp rise of three? :winkwink: Good luck catching that eggy hun, just goes to show how much MC can mess with our bodies! :nope:

Think im staying on for next cycle even though my EDD would be
christmas day :dohh: .. was taking a break for a few months until
the hectic months clear but now im thinking what the hell :lol:

Not sure when to count as CD1 though as AF was due today as far as
i know but my O was later this cycle so my AF was later.. but basically
started spotting yesterday and its the same today.. im guessing i will
have spotting for 5 days so do i count CD1 as when i started spotting
as im certain it will be for the same amount i have AF .. :shrug:

Blakesmom - yey!!! you got your :bfp: congratulations!! :yipee: :yipee:

Dahlia - hope you are feeling okay? glad your appetite is returning a bit more

Melly - aww sorry DH is out of action :( UPDATE - just read your latest post and yey! glad you got to BD :yipee:

Becy and Silver - sorry that AF came - i hate that witch :witch: Becy i think you should count CD1 as the first day of full flow rather than spotting?

Jacksonsmommy - awww what wonderful photography :D thanks for sharing with us - im now following :)

babydreams - thank you, I have posted it in my journal, i felt a bit bad posting up too many pg related things as i dont want to be insensitive to those TTC :)

yes sounds like O is on its way for you - good luck :dust:

tiptoes - aww sorry DD is poorly and now you are feeling it. im liking the 3 hour nap though hehe!

lostandsad - welcome to our thread. im sorry you have experienced a loss :hug: im hoping we can be of support to you and fel free to post what you need to with us :) we are a friendly bunch.

firstly i hear that the digital OPK sticks can look a bit weird to the eye but that doesnt matter because its how the actual device analyses them, i think with a light?

and hang on in there with how you are feeling, im really hoping for you that ou may get your BFP. if it doesnt happen then there are lots of other suggestions that we can help you with to increase your chances :) like you say you are only just learning so there are lots more ideas too - dont worry :)

when do you think you will test? or wil you wait for AF?

and yes it is normal to want another baby straight away!! thats exAactly how i felt :hugs:

Preshfest - gld your O is coming soon! :)

Raf26 - welcome to the thread, sorry for your loss :hugs: and FXd for your BFP. when will you test?

Ex - dont panic you cant have missed O as your temps would be up high as you would be in the luteal phase :hugs: lets hope your temp will go up now especially seeing the EWCM too

AFM - feeling a bit more nausea than before but nothing major, i am not having loads of symptoms really, quite different to last time. im really excited that i have turned 5 weeks today and now am an apple seed :)

hope i havent missed anyone - that was an epic reply lol

Alandsa - Thank you for your reassurance hun. You are right, hopefully my temp will rise from now on and pinpoint O. If not tomorrow then in the next few days I hope! :hugs:

Glad you feel a bit better about this pregnancy hun, hope you don't get MS too bad! Yay for becoming the size of an appleseed! :happydance: Bet you can't wait for your scan! :D

Iv said this a few times to people
but i won't get a flow it will be spotting for 5 days
it will stop on the 5th day :shrug: so if i don't count the spotting
as CD1 then i won't have a date for my next AF :nope:

Its worrying me somethings wrong with me :nope:

Thank yo all so much--having a hard time believing it--will forsure post pic of tomorrow test. :dust: to us all :dust:

Alandsa - thanks :)

It's just so nice hearing other people that feel the same. I feel like when I say to people I just want to have a baby they judge me somehow :( it makes me feel sad. But being here makes it better.

I think I will test on Friday morning? Or possibly Saturday. Thing is, my AF (for some weird reason) usually starts on a Saturday, but I know if I'm thinking about being pregnant it won't come, just to mess with my mind. Ever since I was 14 if I got worried about my period, it just wouldn't come. So I will eventually need to test, I just want to test at a time when - if its BFN - I won't be holding onto false hope, and AF will just come straight after. Get it all over with :/

Becy-Boo - wish I could advise - I don't even know what those things mean. But I would imagine MC can play havoc with everything? Doesn't mean there's something wrong with you :( Hope you find out what's up, sure someone on here will be able to advise anyway.

Excalibur - those Digis are SOOOO expensive, i couldn't believe it when i bought mine. Now I've used them all up I was thinking, do you think you can get the cheap ones and modify them somehow to fit into the Digistick? It must be possible lol!

Iv said this a few times to people
but i won't get a flow it will be spotting for 5 days
it will stop on the 5th day :shrug: so if i don't count the spotting
as CD1 then i won't have a date for my next AF :nope:

Its worrying me somethings wrong with me :nope:

Nothing is wrong with you, I'm sure! MC's can throw our cycles off a ton and it can take a while for things to regulate. I would just keep going on as you are and I bet you'll still get your bfp before things even have the chance to regulate!
:dust:

lostandsad - Haha I wish you could do that! Would be a lot easier wouldn't it? I have noticed on E-bay that you can buy the refil sticks for them so I might just get some of those. Better than being left in Limbo all month isn't it? :haha: xx

Yeah I'm still OPK'ing but I don't think I'll get a definite positive with these cheap IC's. What do you ladies think of these? The top test from the picture's is from yesterday and the bottom test in each picture is from about 15 minutes ago.

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/natt2005/My%20First%20Positive%20OPK/IMG_20120321_145404.jpg

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/natt2005/My%20First%20Positive%20OPK/IMG_20120321_145

hey Ex i used the same ones in jan and fell pregnant but sadly MC on the 9th march... :cry: im using these ones again im on CD11 and had only negatives so far but alot of ppl after a MC can not O till day 20 so im hoping to O between this weekend and next just keep testing cos they do work...:thumbup:

Cheryl - Sorry to hear about your loss hun :hugs: Thank you for the advice hun, I'll keep testing and see what happens. Good luck for us both hun and lot's of baby :dust: xxx

Becy and Silver - sorry that AF came - i hate that witch :witch: Becy i think you should count CD1 as the first day of full flow rather than spotting?

Hey don't jinx me - she isn't here yet! Not even expecting her til Sunday/Monday. I don't have much hope for this month, but I'm not back to CD1 yet!

I'm new to this site. i had a mc last year and i just now started trying again. how did you ladies feel about trying again?

Beckyboo, don't you get a proper flow ever? Is it always 5 days of spotting?

Hi bree, welcome, so sorry for your loss.

I felt nervous, excited ans guilty when I started TTC again.

Ex maybe you should change brand of ics if you don't get + with them. Did you test again last night? Some people only get a really short surge and can easily be missed. And the cycle I used cb digi ones, they didn't match up to the ics, the ic was + 1 or 2 days after the cb and it was the ics that matched up to my temp rise. I use one step ones I think.

Well now I'm really confused.

Just tested with an internet cheapie test (not with FMU) and SOMETHING came up on the test strip. It took almost the full ten minutes to show up (in fact I was about to chuck the test out when I saw it), it was faint but was the right width and had colour to it. Like I said, it was faint, but I am absolutely certain I wasn't imagining it, I didn't have to tilt the test or squint at it to see the line.

The test strip is now completely dry after about 30 minutes, and the faint line I saw has completely disappeared.

I ran back up to the bathroom and tried another test, which came up totally negative.

Argh?

I guess I'm going to assume it wasn't a real positive and this is just a quirk of these particular internet cheapie tests, and I'll retest either this evening or tomorrow morning with FMU (depending on how patient I'm feeling, heh). Seeing that line really got my hopes up for a few minutes though... let's just hope it somehow turns into a real one!

Bree - Welcome to the thread :hi: Really sorry to hear about your loss :hugs:

Melly - These are proper NHS IC's so I thought they would work ok. This is the second brand of IC's I have tried now, I just don't think they work for me. Surely if I had missed my surge then the lines would be a lot fainter than they are? I haven't even had cross hairs on my chart or anything to confirm Ov though? :wacko: I did do another test and that was more or less the same, wasn't any darker. I'm going to test again this afternoon at 4:00pm rather than 3:00pm, see if that makes any difference.

Silver - I hope it was a real line and it's just hiding until tomorrow! :dust:

Ex, you haven't had a temp increase yet so you haven't O'ed ...may just be a late ovulation this month?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->