Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

Lil - I hope so hun, I'm on CD18 of a 28 day cycle, that means this cycle is going to be long doesn't it? :wacko:

Thank you Alandsa...the more followers the better...I appreciate it!! :)

Hang in there Ex...it will happen soon!!! :)

I don't really know, I have heard there are times you just don't ovulate for what ever reason...or things cause ovulation to be late. I would google it and see what comes up or ask your doctor.

Ex are you still taking epo? Im sure ive read that it delayed some people's o.

Lil - I'll have a look on Google and see what I can find.

Melly - I stopped taking EPO a few days ago hun just incase I had O'd but missed it etc.

Ex - Before I had my miscarriage I ovulated day 12, after miscarriage it was day 22 grrr. Have you tried the clearblue fertility monitor? I conceived first month with it but obviously had a miscarriage, it gives you 5 or 6 fertile days. Have started to use it again this month so will see what happens, fingers crossed. Just thought I would mention I ovulated a lot later after the miscarriage, thought I was not going to at all x

hey im hoping to O between this weekend and next i nomally O at CD11 but im on 12 the nw so hoping il get my +opk by next wkend i also hav the clearblue fertility monitor but im saving that for when i know roughly when i O cos its so exspensive ...so im just using my amazon cheapies...xxx

Well, I tested again this afternoon (you didn't really think I'd actually manage to wait til tomorrow, did you? XD) and... Could you guys have a look at this?

https://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o596/silverlizards/maybesomethng.png

There's... something there, right? I think?

Lynney - Thank you for sharing your story with me hun. This is my second cycle after Miscarriage hun but...I think I have just got a positive or a very close to positive! I'll post pictures below! I'm using IC's but they are proper NHS one's, I did have CB Digital OPK's but I ran out :( xx

Cheryl - Hope you O soon hun :D xx

Silver - There is definetly a second line there! I'm not sure wether it's too close to the other line or not but each test is different..looks promising though! :thumbup:

My OPK's! :happydance:

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/natt2005/My%20First%20Positive%20OPK/IMG_20120322_161147.jpg

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/natt2005/My%20First%20Positive%20OPK/IMG_20120322_161128.jpg

Ex - yay, those look good and positive to me! Go catch that egg!

As for my test, I *think* the line is where it's meant to be, but it also looks sort of weird and smudgy to me... still, there's something there, right? I guess we'll see tomorrow morning if it's still there...

Well, I tested again this afternoon (you didn't really think I'd actually manage to wait til tomorrow, did you? XD) and... Could you guys have a look at this?

https://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o596/silverlizards/maybesomethng.png

There's... something there, right? I think?

OM FREAKIN G!!!! I for sure see something Silver!!!! I am so excited for you, for some one with (crap cant think of what it is you have...but yeah lol) you sure did catch that little egg this time by the looks of it!!!! Guess those little guys were ready and waiting haha! Hope it just continues to get darker!! Cant wait to see tomorrows, super happy for you!!

Ex sure looks like a close pos opk for you! I would think either thats a positive or the later one today or early one tomorrow may be a true pos!!! Mine never did get quiet as dark as the control either, but it did match up with what my CBFM said...so I guess the were working ok!

As for me, got an apt early tomorrow morning cause think now I have an ear infection in my right ear from the cold...this is definately the worst cold I have had in a while...argh!! I did break and do a test this morning on a internet cheapy...it was neg, but didnt really expect it to show either way on only 8dpo :/

Silver - Yay!!!! Thank you hun, I have been waiting for this day for a while :haha:!!!! :happydance:

Yeah there is definetly something there hun, you wouldn't get a second line as dark as that if there were no HCG detected :winkwink: Good luck for tomorrow's test, looking good :thumbup: :dust:

Tiptoes - Thank you hun! :D I can't believe this day has finally arrived! :happydance: I'm so happy right now lol! :D

Sorry to hear you have an ear infection hun, hope it clears soon :hugs: The Doctor might give you some Anti-Biotics and some eardrops?

Congrats to you Silver, that sure looks like a line to me!!!!!

And yay Ex, get in the bedroom! LOL FXed that you will catch that little eggy!!!

Urgh... Ex's post just made me realise it could easily be a false positive, though. Because I also wasn't sure about where the line should be coming up, so I grabbed an OPK and held them together to compare where the OPK's line showed up.

And now I have remembered that you're not supposed to let HPTs touch OPKs because they can cause false positives.

Dammit.

Going to try another one I guess. Not feeling super hopeful anymore though... :(

Babydreams - Thank you so much hun! I'm really happy! :happydance: Hopefully you will follow and O soon aswell! :happydance: :dust: xx

Silver - Omg, that made me feel so bad! That it was my post that made you not feel hopeful anymore! :( I am still feeling positive for you though, quite a dark line for a false positive! :dust:

Urgh... Ex's post just made me realise it could easily be a false positive, though. Because I also wasn't sure about where the line should be coming up, so I grabbed an OPK and held them together to compare where the OPK's line showed up.

And now I have remembered that you're not supposed to let HPTs touch OPKs because they can cause false positives.

Dammit.

Going to try another one I guess. Not feeling super hopeful anymore though... :(

Ok then Silver.....:test:.....well once you have some pee stored up again lol!

Babydreams are you getting close to ovulating yet? By the looks of your ticker you should be right? Babydust to you and Cheryl both!!!!

Babydreams - Thank you so much hun! I'm really happy! :happydance: Hopefully you will follow and O soon aswell! :happydance: :dust: xx

Silver - Omg, that made me feel so bad! That it was my post that made you not feel hopeful anymore! :( I am still feeling positive for you though, quite a dark line for a false positive! :dust:

Hey if it's a false alarm, better to know asap, right? :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"