Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

Well, I tested again this afternoon (you didn't really think I'd actually manage to wait til tomorrow, did you? XD) and... Could you guys have a look at this?

https://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o596/silverlizards/maybesomethng.png

There's... something there, right? I think?

OM FREAKIN G!!!! I for sure see something Silver!!!! I am so excited for you, for some one with (crap cant think of what it is you have...but yeah lol) you sure did catch that little egg this time by the looks of it!!!! Guess those little guys were ready and waiting haha! Hope it just continues to get darker!! Cant wait to see tomorrows, super happy for you!!

Ex sure looks like a close pos opk for you! I would think either thats a positive or the later one today or early one tomorrow may be a true pos!!! Mine never did get quiet as dark as the control either, but it did match up with what my CBFM said...so I guess the were working ok!

As for me, got an apt early tomorrow morning cause think now I have an ear infection in my right ear from the cold...this is definately the worst cold I have had in a while...argh!! I did break and do a test this morning on a internet cheapy...it was neg, but didnt really expect it to show either way on only 8dpo :/

Oh no that stinks! Ear infections are the worst. The last time I had one I was so nauseous and dizzy I couldn't walk. Hopefully you will get some antibiotics started before yours gets too bad!

Good luck for your BFP!!

Urgh... Ex's post just made me realise it could easily be a false positive, though. Because I also wasn't sure about where the line should be coming up, so I grabbed an OPK and held them together to compare where the OPK's line showed up.

And now I have remembered that you're not supposed to let HPTs touch OPKs because they can cause false positives.

Dammit.

Going to try another one I guess. Not feeling super hopeful anymore though... :(

Aww well I hope it was a real positive. HPTs are such an emotional roller coaster, I wish sometimes they were not so sensitive and you couldn't test until after you missed a period. Makes us crazy!!! Keeping my FX for you!!!

Babydreams are you getting close to ovulating yet? By the looks of your ticker you should be right? Babydust to you and Cheryl both!!!!

Yes I am, I was really hoping I would get a positive OPK yesterday or this morning, but not yet. The cycles before my MC I O'd on CD 12. Already past that now. I hate how our cycles are so screwed up after a loss! :growlmad:

I am just waiting (not so patiently LOL)!! :wacko:

Tried another one, don't see anything on it. I had only held my pee for about five minutes though so I guess... I don't know.

(In the spirit of scientific enquiry, I then got an OPK and squished them together. This has not turned the HPT positive, although it did sort of smudge the control line a bit. Which I guess proves... absolutely nothing. But hey, experiments are fun.)

[Edit: Experiment #2: I ran an HPT under the tap (so it would definitely not be positive for any valid reason), peed on an OPK, and squished them together for a bit. This has not resulted in the tap water testing positive. I guess that's somewhat encouraging, but I still won't believe I got an actual BFP unless I see one tomorrow. :(

And yes, this is a pretty weird way of passing my time. XD I have a huge stash of ICs and an enquiring mind, what can I say.]

Tried another one, don't see anything on it. I had only held my pee for about five minutes though so I guess... I don't know.

(In the spirit of scientific enquiry, I then got an OPK and squished them together. This has not turned the HPT positive, although it did sort of smudge the control line a bit. Which I guess proves... absolutely nothing. But hey, experiments are fun.)

[Edit: Experiment #2: I ran an HPT under the tap (so it would definitely not be positive for any valid reason), peed on an OPK, and squished them together for a bit. This has not resulted in the tap water testing positive. I guess that's somewhat encouraging, but I still won't believe I got an actual BFP unless I see one tomorrow. :(

And yes, this is a pretty weird way of passing my time. XD I have a huge stash of ICs and an enquiring mind, what can I say.]

No think I would be the same!!! fingers crossed for BFP tomorrow!!

I'm pretty sure that I either didn't ovulate or missed it, having v weird bleeding which I think is my period but not sure, when did it all get so difficult!!! I suppose its only 5 weeks since I mc'd and bled so much after that that can't see my uterus would have built up a good lining, seeing my GP tomorrow so going to ask what he thinks!!

Silver - Yeah that's very true hun :hugs: Fingers crossed for a BFP tomorrow. With your second test, your urine may not have been strong enough as you only held for 5 minutes :dust:

Silver, fx for a bfp tomorrow too!

Ex, see we told you that you would get that + opk if you hung in there!

Melly - Very true hun. Thank you all for keeping me sane :haha: I'll test again a bit later and see what happens! :D

I got + opk again today, it's really rare that I test positive for 2 days. Looks like we are cycle buds again ex!

Melly - Yay for being cycle buddies! :happydance: I wish us both all the best and hope we get those BFP's!

:dust::dust::dust:

My latest test. I think it's positive? :happydance:

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/natt2005/My%20First%20Positive%20OPK/IMG_20120322_193441.jpg

Ex - Definately a positive, get bding straight away lol.

Silver - Looks like a positive to me, fingers crossed for you for tomorrow x x

Excalibur - it's definitely the darkest one so far - surely that means that egg is on its way down the tubes!!!! Hurray!

Silver - I don't understand how you might have corrupted it, but fingers crossed for tomorrow, x x x x

As for me I CRACKED TOO!!!!!!

Basically as soon as i got out the house and went NEAR a boots the chemist i was in there buying a first response.

Of course it was BFN as I knew it would be. Now I can only hope AF comes quickly so I can get on with next month :(

Don't feel as bad as I did think I would, I felt kind of 'oh well onwards' about it.

Babydreams are you getting close to ovulating yet? By the looks of your ticker you should be right? Babydust to you and Cheryl both!!!!

Yes I am, I was really hoping I would get a positive OPK yesterday or this morning, but not yet. The cycles before my MC I O'd on CD 12. Already past that now. I hate how our cycles are so screwed up after a loss! :growlmad:

I am just waiting (not so patiently LOL)!! :wacko:

Hi Babydreams, I too used to get a positive on day 12 pre miscarriage, my last cycle I ovulated day 22, I was getting sooo fed up with it all. Got af and am on day 8, will see what happens in this cycle. And yes its so annoying how are cycles are messed up after a loss. Know how you feel x

lostandsad - Thank you so much hun :hugs:

Aww, sorry to hear about the BFN, you are not out though until the :witch: shows! :dust:

Lostandsad - SOrry to hear that, fingers crossed for some BFPs next month x x x x

EX--Love the Positive OPK---FINALLY!!!! Have fun tonight :sex:

Silver--Looks promising. I tested last night again too--just to be sure I wasn't crazy or had a wacky test--two lines again and it's getting darker. Probably will skip tonight and use FMU tomorrow--I will post pics!!

Lostandsad---Sorry for the BFN :hugs: I'm glad you can have a moving forward attitude!!

blakesmom - Hehe thank you hun, better late than never huh? :winkwink:

Glad to hear your test was darker hun, can't wait to see pictures tomorrow! :happydance:

Excalibur - it's definitely the darkest one so far - surely that means that egg is on its way down the tubes!!!! Hurray!

Silver - I don't understand how you might have corrupted it, but fingers crossed for tomorrow, x x x x

As for me I CRACKED TOO!!!!!!

Basically as soon as i got out the house and went NEAR a boots the chemist i was in there buying a first response.

Of course it was BFN as I knew it would be. Now I can only hope AF comes quickly so I can get on with next month :(

Don't feel as bad as I did think I would, I felt kind of 'oh well onwards' about it.

Apparently if you let it touch an OPK it can cause some kind of weird chemical reaction that can result in false positives? And I think I did let it touch one. :(

Sorry to hear about your BFN... are you sure you're out? Crossing fingers for next month for you if so. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->