Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

Silver - From what I can see, your chart looks nice and high? That's a good sign isn't it? :D

I'm hoping so, my temp SHOT up this morning! I didn't sleep very well so I don't know if that would throw it off, but but then I often don't. (Actually I'm sort of hoping that's a sign in itself... the last two times I was pregnant, I had *terrible* insomnia the week before my bfp, like just couldn't sleep at all. Maybe I'm just seeing a pattern where there isn't one, but.... fingers very tightly crossed.)

Silver - I'm keeping everything crossed for you hun, apart from my legs of course :haha: Your temps do look promising and if you are having difficulty sleeping as you did last time with your BFP's, could well be a good sign! :thumbup:

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Silver - I'm keeping everything crossed for you hun, apart from my legs of course :haha:

Haha, no don't cross those... go catch that egg! XD

Pretty sure it was a false positive. URGH. I'll give it another try tomorrow but this isn't looking good...

https://i42.tinypic.com/voxwlc.png

Does make me wonder what was going on this morning though. Maybe this brand of tests are just a bit weird and like to mess with my head.

Silver - Hehe thank you hun :hugs:

I think I can see a shadow of a line where the second line was on the first test? :wacko:

See what happens with FMU hun, good luck :dust: xxx

Tried another one, don't see anything on it. I had only held my pee for about five minutes though so I guess... I don't know.

(In the spirit of scientific enquiry, I then got an OPK and squished them together. This has not turned the HPT positive, although it did sort of smudge the control line a bit. Which I guess proves... absolutely nothing. But hey, experiments are fun.)

[Edit: Experiment #2: I ran an HPT under the tap (so it would definitely not be positive for any valid reason), peed on an OPK, and squished them together for a bit. This has not resulted in the tap water testing positive. I guess that's somewhat encouraging, but I still won't believe I got an actual BFP unless I see one tomorrow. :(

And yes, this is a pretty weird way of passing my time. XD I have a huge stash of ICs and an enquiring mind, what can I say.]

lol love it! Sounds like me! Try to wait until tomorrow, hopefully something will show up with FMU. :hugs:

Babydreams are you getting close to ovulating yet? By the looks of your ticker you should be right? Babydust to you and Cheryl both!!!!

Yes I am, I was really hoping I would get a positive OPK yesterday or this morning, but not yet. The cycles before my MC I O'd on CD 12. Already past that now. I hate how our cycles are so screwed up after a loss! :growlmad:

I am just waiting (not so patiently LOL)!! :wacko:

Hi Babydreams, I too used to get a positive on day 12 pre miscarriage, my last cycle I ovulated day 22, I was getting sooo fed up with it all. Got af and am on day 8, will see what happens in this cycle. And yes its so annoying how are cycles are messed up after a loss. Know how you feel x

Thanks Lynney, hopefully both of our cycles will regulate soon! :hugs:

EX--Love the Positive OPK---FINALLY!!!! Have fun tonight :sex:

Silver--Looks promising. I tested last night again too--just to be sure I wasn't crazy or had a wacky test--two lines again and it's getting darker. Probably will skip tonight and use FMU tomorrow--I will post pics!!

Lostandsad---Sorry for the BFN :hugs: I'm glad you can have a moving forward attitude!!

Yay! Big congrats! Can't wait to see!!!

I'm hoping so, my temp SHOT up this morning! I didn't sleep very well so I don't know if that would throw it off, but but then I often don't. (Actually I'm sort of hoping that's a sign in itself... the last two times I was pregnant, I had *terrible* insomnia the week before my bfp, like just couldn't sleep at all. Maybe I'm just seeing a pattern where there isn't one, but.... fingers very tightly crossed.)

It definitely could be a sign! And temps way up is definitely a positive thing! Good luck!!! :hugs:

Silver - when i had my BFP i did five First Response tests on the Sunday/Monday. The Tuesday I went to the Nurse and she did one of those strip tests like the one in ur pic, and it came up negative! The next day - ie 3 days after my FR test showed positive, i went back to the nurse, and by then it showed positive.

Maybe go get a first response? I know they're pricey but they are more sensitive and it's worth the investment if your a bit more sure than usual that there might be hope!

By same token, understand you don't want to raise hopes. It's an emotional rollercoaster :( :( :(

I'm feeling a bit more sad about my BFN now I'm home and not out and about any more.

Silver fingers x for u
Ex gd luck getting ur +opk
im on cd14 thot it was 12 still neg opks its been 2 weeks since my mc and i week the bleeding stopped but tonight ive had some spotting and a clotty thing... is this my AF before ive ovulate??? this has totally confused me...x

Silver fingers x for u
im on cd14 thot it was 12 still neg opks its been 2 weeks since my mc and i week the bleeding stopped but tonight ive had some spotting and a clotty thing... is this my AF before ive ovulate??? this has totally confused me...x

Cheryl- thats kind of whats happening to me, its been 5 weeks since mmc and think i missed ovulation or just didn't happen!! Just think for me this bleeding is AF as been going on for few days!
Hope you ovulate soon and catch that eggy, i'm holding out for next month, just want to know i can ovulate again!-been doing OPKs but think maybe started too late after mc:dohh:

Cheryl - I got my +OPK :hugs: I don't think that will be your AF so soon? :wacko:

Ex that's great u finally got the pos opk, I seem to ovulate late every second cycle like on cd 20 and it's still the same after the miscarriage.. Hopefully this will be out month!

Alandsa thanks for the welcome I'm only 8dpo today so not testing until at least 12dpo cos I can't bear to see a bfn!!

Silver - when i had my BFP i did five First Response tests on the Sunday/Monday. The Tuesday I went to the Nurse and she did one of those strip tests like the one in ur pic, and it came up negative! The next day - ie 3 days after my FR test showed positive, i went back to the nurse, and by then it showed positive.

Maybe go get a first response? I know they're pricey but they are more sensitive and it's worth the investment if your a bit more sure than usual that there might be hope!

By same token, understand you don't want to raise hopes. It's an emotional rollercoaster :( :( :(

I'm feeling a bit more sad about my BFN now I'm home and not out and about any more.

Heh... I'm not that sure at all anymore. Two 'weird' tests and two negative ones just don't seem great... :( If AF hasn't shown by Sunday I think I will get one though.

Sorry you're feeling down... look after yourself. :hugs: We'll get that BFP next month!

Silver fingers x for u

Cheryl- thats kind of whats happening to me, its been 5 weeks since mmc and think i missed ovulation or just didn't happen!! Just think for me this bleeding is AF as been going on for few days!
Hope you ovulate soon and catch that eggy, i'm holding out for next month, just want to know i can ovulate again!-been doing OPKs but think maybe started too late after mc:dohh:

Hey i started opks on monday and all been negetive im hoping this is a o bleed but either way if it is af at least il be back on track with a proper cycle fingers x for us getting a bfp the nxt cpl months...:thumbup:

Ex thts so good get down to business now and fingers x you will get ur bfp...x

Raf - Thank you hun. It made my day seeing that +OPK! :happydance: Fingers crossed it's our month hun! Sending lot's of :dust: xxx

Well ladies just got my smiley face! :thumbup: Usually I ovulate the same night (12 hrs after) my first pos OPK or at the latest the next morning. Since I didn't get this positive until tonight (my OPK this morning was neg), I am thinking I will probably O tomorrow. I am nervous and excited. Here goes nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->