Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

silver that site you linked to is amazing!!! it's explaining things to me i have never understood!!!

https://www.peeonastick.com/hptfaq.html#35

Well ladies just got my smiley face! :thumbup: Usually I ovulate the same night (12 hrs after) my first pos OPK or at the latest the next morning. Since I didn't get this positive until tonight (my OPK this morning was neg), I am thinking I will probably O tomorrow. I am nervous and excited. Here goes nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

GET THAT EGGY GIRL!!!! :dust:

On no, in having a freaky cycle. My normal one day of + opk has now been going on for 3 days??? But my cervix still feels really low, and my temp isn't high, took it thus morning and still 97.4, thought that was low do I took it again and got the same. Fell back to sleep and took it again about 20 mins later, and went up to 97.7, which do I go for? The first one?

Babydreams - Yay for Positive OPK! :happydance: Go and catch that egg!! :dust: :D

Melly - I think you should log the first temp you take when you wake up, the one after 20 minutes, you haven't had enough sleep, if that makes sense? :wacko: Sorry to hear your having a weird cycle, the things MC do to our bodies huh? :hugs:

Today's test is negative and my temp has dropped.

Feeling pretty down actually.

Today's test is negative and my temp has dropped.

Feeling pretty down actually.

Awww Silver, I'm sorry! I am still hoping for you! Your not out yet, not till af shows!! I dont feel too good about this month either!:flower:

Ex did you have another pos test today? Hope you had some nice "together" time yesterday lol!

Melly, so sorry this cycle has been so confusing! You think the tests are accurate? Maybe your just really gonna be super fertile this one!!

AFM: doc apt went well, no ear infection...so most likely blocked and swollen tube from my ear to my throat....new allergy meds for ev day, and one to help with the swelling and blockage. Hope they start working soon!! Did another test this morning, and was still neg... no new symptoms, just still the sore bbs but cant tell if the nips are more sensitive or not. Temp when back to normal this morning, thinkin the elevation was from being so sick. I did throw up/ dry heave (sorry tmi) this morning a few times, but guessing that was cause all my phlem in my throat from waking was making me gag....ugh!!!:-(

Melly - can you just BD as much as possible to cover all eventualities? am still new to all this, so can't be of much help, but that is my strategy: BD! (not actually working tho so you may want to entirely ignore me lol)

Silver...so sorry :( :( That is the most harrowing thing, to have had that positive -and that moment of hope and joy - only to have it taken away. Am really thinking of you at this time :( (and also still hoping on ur behalf that it will come good.)

Does anyone know if it's actually true though that we're 'not out' until AF shows?

I keep doing the maths and it just seems so unlikely/impossible that I'm pregnant. I hate false hope. I hate it. I don't want to exist in false hope waiting for my period , i know i'm going to have to do another test tomorrow or sunday, even though i know it will be negative :( :(

Ov smiley face: 8th march
BD'd for the previous day and every other day around OV smily face

It is now 23rd March...

if i was preg i would get a BFP by now right???

I tested yesterday and got a BFBFN (bigger fatter big fat negative). Also I have no preggo symptoms and am feeling cranky and full of rage like a pre-menstrual beeyatch.

Silver, hang in there, your temp isn't to your pre ovulation temps so I wouldn't get discouraged...there is still time for that second line to appear this month.

Silver, hang in there, your temp isn't to your pre ovulation temps so I wouldn't get discouraged...there is still time for that second line to appear this month.

I don't know what to make of my temp actually. I woke up after 4/5 hours and took it and it had dropped, went back to sleep, took it when I woke up again and it was high again (98.3) so I'm not sure which to count. Pretty sure my insomnia is really messing with the whole temping thing.

Test was a really clear negative though. I guess I was just hoping... I know the second test yesterday was "contaminated" so I can't count it, but that first one yesterday morning had a line and I did the test right and it was pink. Super faint but pink. Ugh, I guess maybe the test was just faulty? I feel like I don't trust these ones now... I might get a FRER or Superdrug one on the off-chance that AF doesn't show up on Sunday. Thinking she will though.

(Edit: ... and I now have a yeast infection. How nice. Which is messing with my head even more actually, because I got one just before my BFP last time (and it wouldn't go away for *ages*). Also, they are horrible. URGH. Don't want to take the pills to clear it up either just in case there's still a chance...)

lostandsad: I've heard of people not getting positive tests until they're like 5 or even 6 weeks along, so I would say you're not *definitely* out until AF shows....I know what you mean about feeling like your chances are slipping away, though. :hugs:

Also, tiptoes, just remembered you asked a few pages back what the condition is that I have, and I never answered you - it's PCOS. Been taking metformin though for it and it seems like it's keeping it under control pretty well.

As promised:

Attachments

• CSC_0144.jpg
    CSC_0144.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 8
  • DSC_0138.jpg
    DSC_0138.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 13
Yey those lines are def getting stronger!!!

Well did another opk after work, thought surely it must be - by now, but it's still fairly strong, not sure if it's still + or started to fade. Will post a pic later when on computer, can't remember how to do it from my phone?

Silver - Really sorry to hear about the BFN hun. You are not out until the witch arrives though! :hugs:

Tiptoes - I didn't test today hun, I didn't think I would bother seeing as I got my positive yesterday and how much I have been stressing over those OPK's this month! Lol. Glad to hear your Doctors appointment went well hun. Sorry to hear about the BFN and that you haven't been well, I hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Blakesmom - Woohoo!!!! :yipee: Congratulations hun! I wish you a Happy and Healthy 9 months! :happydance: :dust:

Melly - Hopefully your OPK has started to fade then you are definetly in the 2WW! :D I think you have to go to "Go Advanced" to submit photo's from your phone.

this was from tonight at about 5pm. Getting fed up now, release the eggy already!!!
https://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn282/mellaandpaul/day3.jpg

not sure if is slightly faded or not from this morning, but its still pretty strong.

this was from tonight at about 5pm. Getting fed up now, release the eggy already!!!

not sure if is slightly faded or not from this morning, but its still pretty strong.

Where's the pic from this morning? That's so close, I'd almost call it positive, but I want to see the morning one first...

Melly - It looks like it could be fading to me but then again, I haven't seen your other OPK. I might do another test later? :wacko:

the one from this morning has dried and I didn't take a pic this morning

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->