Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

Melly - I don't think that is a Positive hun, doesn't look like it from the picture anyway, might look different from your perspective?

I could be wrong ex, but I think your temp might shoot up tomorrow!

Melly - Thank you hun. I think you might be right to be honest! :D :happydance:

thats about as dark as mine get, my norm would be to get that in the afternoon, and the next day it will be really faint again. Weird! Think I might be struggling to release the egg?:shrug:

Melly - Hmm...do you chart? I would try another one later like you said and see what that one looks like compared to your last one?

Yey those lines are def getting stronger!!!

Well did another opk after work, thought surely it must be - by now, but it's still fairly strong, not sure if it's still + or started to fade. Will post a pic later when on computer, can't remember how to do it from my phone?

Melly, you know, mine did that right after my MC (last cycle). I had a positive OPK for 4 days, when I had NEVER had one for more than 2 days in a row before the MC. Have no idea what it means? There's definitely a possibility though that you have already ovulated. FF says that most women ovulate 12-24 hours after the FIRST positive OPK, regardless of how many days it stays positive after that point. Unless you are temping and it hasn't risen?

thats about as dark as mine get, my norm would be to get that in the afternoon, and the next day it will be really faint again. Weird! Think I might be struggling to release the egg?:shrug:

Ok I looked at your chart. I know generally the temp rise would be more significant, but I guess it IS possibly that you O'd on Wednesday. I wonder what FF will do if you get another temp as high or higher than it was the last two days for you. It may put a coverline up tomorrow? Just a thought. Hope your cycle figures out something soon!!! :hugs:

my temp will shoot up tomorrow, but thats because I have a lovely bottle of vino chilling in the fridge:wine:

Btw I finally added my chart on here, I THINK I got it working right :wacko:

Babydreams - Hope you enjoy your :wine: aswell hun :D

Yay for uploading your chart! It works fine! :happydance:

Babydreams - I sure do, hoping for a temp rise in the morning :thumbup: :happydance:

Babydreams - Yay!!!! :happydance: Cycle buddies! :yipee: Fingers crossed we both see a temp rise in the morning hun! :dust: :hugs:

Ow ow ow got cramps. Did another opk and hardly anything on it now! Dh said he's a bit tired, should we not bother bd' ing tonight? Erm no you will lol!!!

Melly - Hope your cramps ease soon hun. Yay! That means you will O soon! :happydance: 2WW here we come!!!!! Haha you tell him girl! :haha: Catch that egg! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->