Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

Ex after me telling u not to worry about not o im worrying about incase i dont o this cycle still definate neg on my opks im on cd15...:(

Cheryl - Aww hun, I'm telling you not to worry now :haha: I didn't get a +OPK until CD18! Which was yesterday! :happydance: It will come when it's ready hun, just like mine did! Hang in there chick :hugs: xxx

Ex after me telling u not to worry about not o im worrying about incase i dont o this cycle still definate neg on my opks im on cd15...:(

Hang on in there am sending you :dust:
I am pretty sure didn't ovulate the last cycle and after speaking to my gp today he assured me that this often happens for the first cycle post mc so am just keeping keeping my fingers crossed for this one!

keep POAS!!! :hug:

thanks ex and sprite i just want to o or get my af so i know whats happening with my body.... my life was easier b4 all this ttc and everyone around me seems to fall pregnant so quickly with no worries...xxx

Cheryl - You're welcome hun. Ugh..I know the feeling! Quite a few of my friends are expecting and a few have already given birth, one is due anytime now and another one gave birth last week! It will be your turn soon hun! :hugs: xxx

Melly, that test looks like mine tend to look *right* before they go positive. As in a couple of hours before. Maybe your surge is just a really brief one or happens at night-time or something odd? Cramps are a good sign too... Anyway, good luck and enjoy your vino!

Cheryl - I O'd on day 16/17 this month so maybe you're getting close now... fingers crossed.

Blakesmom, those are lovely lines, congrats!

Cheryl and Ex know what you mean- lots of my friends have announced their pregnancies since my mc- one is even having twins and another is due 2 days after I would have been!! keep telling myself that I prob am just more aware of others being pregnant!

Cheryl- I just want my cycle to get back to normal this AF is so weird not even sure it is it but gp says it most likely is! :shrug:

:thumbup: hope you both ov soon!

I think I do tend to o at night.

Silver, will you test again in the morning, lol daft question!

Sprite - Yeah I definetly think we notice it more when TTC'ing ourselves! See nothing but baby bumps everywhere these days! :haha:

aw fingers crossed il be testing tomoro and :sex: the next 2 nights just dont want to miss it my hubby was banging on about how we should do it 2 days b4 ovulate so we have a girl.... hes crazy reading stuff in books i said i dont care what we hav as long as we get our sticky bean this time...x

I think I do tend to o at night.

Silver, will you test again in the morning, lol daft question!

of course I will... I'll pee on things constantly until I get an answer one way or the other! ;)

Though.... I was so down about today's result that I'm actually tempted to just leave it now and get a digi on Sunday if AF doesn't show. Realistically though, that probably won't happen XD

As predicted, I peed on things. XD

Latest instalment in the "let's mess with Silver's head" saga: BFN on Tesco test (25miu), world's FAINTEST faint line on an IC (10miu). I'd say it was an evap except it came up within five minutes. Could only really see it by squinting. Tried another in case it was a fluke and got the same result.

I don't know what to think anymore. Temp was low when I took it after three hours sleep (though still above the coverline), back up after a few more hours, SUPER HIGH when I took it when I finally got up. Not sure which of those to count as the 'real' one (I've used the middle one on my chart). Still have terrible thrush, which is a pregnancy symptom for me.

Think I'll almost be glad if AF comes just so I know one way or the other. =/ Obviously I'd prefer the other option but this is all just weird. Starting to think about icky things like chemicals or something, I don't even know anymore.

Even though its super faint, there must be still hope then?
I've not used a tesco one, so don't know how good they are? I used an asda one for the 1st time last cycle and didn't expect much from it, I got a mid strength line after I had started bleeding and then had blood tested just a few hours later and hcg was only 12 so it picked it up very well. If you are passing an asda, maybe try them next?
Still keeping my FX for you!

As predicted, I peed on things. XD

Latest instalment in the "let's mess with Silver's head" saga: BFN on Tesco test (25miu), world's FAINTEST faint line on an IC (10miu). I'd say it was an evap except it came up within five minutes. Could only really see it by squinting. Tried another in case it was a fluke and got the same result.

I don't know what to think anymore. Temp was low when I took it after three hours sleep (though still above the coverline), back up after a few more hours, SUPER HIGH when I took it when I finally got up. Not sure which of those to count as the 'real' one (I've used the middle one on my chart). Still have terrible thrush, which is a pregnancy symptom for me.

Think I'll almost be glad if AF comes just so I know one way or the other. =/ Obviously I'd prefer the other option but this is all just weird. Starting to think about icky things like chemicals or something, I don't even know anymore.

Silver, are you going to do another test with a 10miu later today? I would be very confused as well! When does af normally make her appearance? Can you try the topical option for your yeast infection? I had a really bad one a few wks into my mc pregnancy too, tried the 5 day vaginal treatment the doc gave me but it didnt work, I ended up having to take the pill.... :(.

I cracked this morning and did another test on my 10miu as well, and nothing...also cracked and used an frer with the same result. I know I have a few more days, ff shows my predicted af days as 29th/30th, but I am thinking prob 26th-28th is more accurate...guess we will find out. I dont really feel pregnant, still just run down from my cold, and bbs are still a little sore...not too sure if I have good thoughts about this cycle... :/

AF is due tomorrow or Monday (not 100% sure when I ovulated, so I'm either 12 or 13dpo today and I usually have a pretty regular 2 week luteal phase).

I've got some Canesten cream for the yeast infection... if AF shows up and it hasn't cleared up or returns, I'll take the pill since that's supposed to be pretty good. It's just... I don't know, it's odd because thrush was basically my first pregnancy symptom last time, and though I am somewhat prone to it, I don't usually get it for no reason at all. But those lines were SO FAINT, like seriously "have to squint to see them" at 13dpo, on such a sensitive test... I don't know what's going on in my body right now, but I don't feel very hopeful. :(

Urgh, I feel like I'm being such a drama queen running around on here babbling about my inconclusive tests and stuff. Just... really confused.

Sorry about your BFN, tiptoes... fingers crossed it turns positive. If you're only 10dpo it could easily just be too early.

Melly, I got my last bfp on a Tesco test at 15dpo... it was actually quite faint, but definitely visible. So I guess they do work, at least! Might pick up an Asda one for next time if I get chance though :)

AF is due tomorrow or Monday (not 100% sure when I ovulated, so I'm either 12 or 13dpo today and I usually have a pretty regular 2 week luteal phase).

I've got some Canesten cream for the yeast infection... if AF shows up and it hasn't cleared up or returns, I'll take the pill since that's supposed to be pretty good. It's just... I don't know, it's odd because thrush was basically my first pregnancy symptom last time, and though I am somewhat prone to it, I don't usually get it for no reason at all. But those lines were SO FAINT, like seriously "have to squint to see them" at 13dpo, on such a sensitive test... I don't know what's going on in my body right now, but I don't feel very hopeful. :(

Urgh, I feel like I'm being such a drama queen running around on here babbling about my inconclusive tests and stuff. Just... really confused.

Sorry about your BFN, tiptoes... fingers crossed it turns positive. If you're only 10dpo it could easily just be too early.

Melly, I got my last bfp on a Tesco test at 15dpo... it was actually quite faint, but definitely visible. So I guess they do work, at least! Might pick up an Asda one for next time if I get chance though :)

I am prone to them too, so I wasnt surprised it was so determined to stick around last time...horrible though! I seemed to avoid getting them just barely, with my dd, my first pregnancy....so who knows what will happen this next time... I do hope you get some relief soon!

Thats my thought with these 10 miu tests too, shouldnt it show "something" by now? I get those shadow lines, like where you can see where the real line should go, but there is no color to them... I really hope af stays away and those lines just get darker for you!! Can you get bloodwork done anywhere?

Yeah, I'm not sure it wasn't a "shadow line", either... could have been. I tried looking at an unused test just to see if I was actually just seeing the test strip, but it didn't look the same... I don't know. I don't think this is happening this month, anyway - I guess I'm just having vague morbid thoughts about whether there could've been a super brief chemical pregnancy or something. =/ Who knows.

I cracked too!!! So annoyed with myself because FR tests are 11.99 for two and i KNEW it would be BFN , it's such a waste of money.

Silver - sorry to hear of all this, jeez it's so stressful. Why can't there just be a test which says either 'Give up' or 'Keep hoping' , that would be better. I might try and invent one and go on Dragon's Den.

It's the not knowing which is worse. If my AF would just arrive already then I could start planning for NEXT month and that would give me something else to think about. As it is, I'm just in an annoying limbo of no-hope-but-can't-stop-hoping.

I've decided to get myself some nice COFFEE and to dye my hair, two things I definitely wouldn't do if i was preggo. This way I acknowledge that I know I am not, and hopefully that will make AF come and I can get on with next month.

Problem for me is cos I don't live with OH at the moment, I need to plan when I'm going to OV to be with him, and that's quite hard to do. I keep worrying i will miss my next egg :(

Hope you get answers one way or another soon. And if the worse is true, at least we can be buddies for next month - and i tell you - I've got a good feeling about next month. I think for me next month is the one!

todays https://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn282/mellaandpaul/day4.jpg

yesterdays
https://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn282/mellaandpaul/day3.jpg
definitely fading right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g