Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

Silver - As Melly said, if you have got a faint line, there must definetly still be hope! You are not out until the witch shows! :hugs:

Tiptoes - Sorry to hear about your BFN hun, there is still time though. :dust:

Lostandsad - Sorry to hear about your BFN hun. Fingers crossed! :dust:

Melly - No I haven't done anymore OPK's hun. Should my temp be higher? My stats are red for some reason, AF isn't due until 2nd April, well it wasn't, but I O'd late so it should be later shouldn't it? :wacko:

You should expect a clear shift in temp after O, or so I believe, but I'm still a novice myself :shrug:

If you have a nosey at other peoples charts, you should see what I mean. I was thinking yours would be high end of 90's today before I logged on to look. Did you stop the opks as soon as you got your 1st +?

Melly - My temp did rise a little, I thought that also was classed as O had already occured?

Yeah I stopped doing OPK's as soon as I got my Positive hun :wacko:

Anyone heard from Alandsa, not seen her on in a few days?
Just looked at your chart, hope everything is ok xxxxxxxx

Melly - I have heard from Alandsa hun, she's ok, just worrying at the moment as she's had some brown tinged CM, told her not to worry too much, I know it's easier said than done but it won't help the situation anymore. She still has strong pregnancy symptoms so all is good. She's also got a scan on Monday.

You looked at my chart hun or Alandsa's? xxx

Both, but I meant Alandsa's, noticed some stars which I thought meant spotting. Hopefully all will be ok, maybe she has had sex? That can cause brown spotting.

Yeah she has had some spotting hun but I think all will be ok. Keeping everything crossed for her. It's awful, I bet it's so hard to keep strong and positive after a loss. :(

Silver, I am dying to see a test...good luck girl!! :)
Tiptoes, still time..

Melly, glad to see fading OPKs!!

Oh no I hope all is well with Alandsa. The spotting can be normal I think. Keeping my FX that her little bean is ok and that she will have good results with the scan Mon!!

Ex I was thinking your temp would be higher, but I have seen charts where they only rose a little. I think the key is having three higher temps in a row, and then FF will say you ovulated the day BEFORE your first temp rise (so in that case it will be yesterday-Friday for you).

Melly your OPK does look lighter today, but I'm not sure if that's still considered positive or not?

Silver, I hate those ICs lol. I will tell you though that when I got my first BFP back in December I had the same thing happen on 9DPO and the morning of 10DPO. By that afternoon (on 10DPO), I had a positive digi and FRER. So you very well COULD be pregnant. Keep POAS girl!!! :hugs:

Tiptoes and lots I am still keeping FX for your BFPs!! As everyone else has said, you're not out until that :witch: rears her ugly face! lol

Cheryl our bodies are definitely very messed up after a MC, so I wouldn't worry too much about not Oing yet. You may not this cycle or it may just be very late. My MC was at 10 weeks and that cycle afterwards I didn't O until CD 22. Keep your head up, your body will get back to normal soon and you will catch that eggy!!! :hugs:

As for me, I *guess* I had a temp rise this morning? I changed my status to confused because that's what I am LOL. I had a neg OPK Thurs morning, pos OPK Thurs evening. Another pos OPK yesterday (Fri) afternoon, and a neg OPK this morning. These are Clearblue digi OPKs so I am assuming I can trust them, but it was a bit of a short surge. I was also hoping my temp would go up a bit more than it did this morning. Also kind of worried that my wine last night had an effect on it...until Melly mentioned it I had no idea that drinking could change the BBT. However, I looked back on my chart and I did drink last Saturday and had NO change in my temp on Sunday morning, in fact it was the exact same temp as Sat morning. So, like I said....CONFUSED!!! LOL

I suppose I should just wait and see if my temps stay as high or higher than they were this morning for the next few days, and if so I guess I can say I O'd yesterday. :wacko::wacko::wacko:

I'm not sure if alcohol effects everyone's temps, but I know it does mine. I was so hot when I woke this morning, so not sure ifs its eggy or wine, but knew my temp was high. Todays opk is still dark isnt it? very strange! I think your surge length is normal, or thats mine normally are.

Babydreams - Thank you hun. I think it depends, everyone is different, some people have a huge temp rise and some only have a little temp rise. It's quite a big jump in my temp though don't you think? I guess I'll just have to see if my temps stay high or not, I am certain I have already O'd though but we'll see.

Sorry to hear you are confused lol, I would say you can definetly trust Clear Blue Digi's, one of the best brands out there :thumbup:

Hopefully your temps will stay high and confirm Ov too, bring on the 2WW :dust:

I'm not sure if alcohol effects everyone's temps, but I know it does mine. I was so hot when I woke this morning, so not sure ifs its eggy or wine, but knew my temp was high. Todays opk is still dark isnt it? very strange! I think your surge length is normal, or thats mine normally are.

Last month mine was so long, but then again it was the cycle after my MC. Maybe my temps are not changed by alcohol...and like you said everyone is different. I am thinking the only way I will know is to just wait and see what my temps do tomorrow and Monday. :shrug:

Yes your OPK still looks pretty dark, it's hard to say if that's considered negative or positive, but I DO definitely see a change in it from yesterday. That must mean that the surge is fading, right? I googled it and the only thing I am seeing is that it can be normal, especially after a loss. Everything seems to say that you would ovulate around 24 hours after your last positive OPK, regardless of how long the LH surge continues. I also saw that with a long LH surge you are more likely to release multiple eggs. There is a higher incidence of twins for the longer ones! LOL

jacksonsmommy, I didn't take a picture... It was sort of comparable to the top one on this picture, maybe. I mean, we are talking THAT faint.

I don't know, I just... I'm kind of feeling disheartened. I'm just going to assume I'm not pregnant until/unless I see a really clear line saying otherwise. I'm either 12 or 13dpo now, so you'd really think something would be showing up if it was there. Maybe there was a really brief chemical pregnancy for about five minutes and it caused a little rush of hormones, or maybe my body just likes to mess with me.

babydreams, thanks... I guess it could still happen, but I'm losing hope. My other BFPs both only happened *after* my period was late though, and my last one was still quite faint at 15dpo, so who knows (then again I didn't test early with those ones... and neither of them stuck. =/).

Melly, those tests look like they're fading to me - good luck!

Keeping everything crossed for Alandsa... I think I've heard that brown spotting can be fairly normal, it's red that you really have to worry about?

lostandsad, still holding out hope for you... but like you say, if we're not lucky, cycle buddies next month? :) AF should be due tomorrow for me so maybe I'll be back at CD1 again then and ready to start round three.

Babydreams - Thank you hun. I think it depends, everyone is different, some people have a huge temp rise and some only have a little temp rise. It's quite a big jump in my temp though don't you think? I guess I'll just have to see if my temps stay high or not, I am certain I have already O'd though but we'll see.

Sorry to hear you are confused lol, I would say you can definetly trust Clear Blue Digi's, one of the best brands out there :thumbup:

Hopefully your temps will stay high and confirm Ov too, bring on the 2WW :dust:

Thanks Ex! I hope so too! I was messing around with the FF charts and used the feature where you can compare charts to your own. It looks like some women do have very small rises in temps and FF still confirmed their ovulation if the temps stayed up after that point. So I think you're right, everybody is different and some can just have a small jump while others have a big one. I think I am trying to compare everything to my other cycles and I don't think I can do that--because of the MC. Everything is going to be different and I can't even rely on my own body...ughhhhh :growlmad::wacko: So frustrating!! Guess I need to just try and stop worrying and let it go...easier said that done right???? :nope:

jacksonsmommy, I didn't take a picture... It was sort of comparable to the top one on this picture, maybe. I mean, we are talking THAT faint.

I don't know, I just... I'm kind of feeling disheartened. I'm just going to assume I'm not pregnant until/unless I see a really clear line saying otherwise. I'm either 12 or 13dpo now, so you'd really think something would be showing up if it was there. Maybe there was a really brief chemical pregnancy for about five minutes and it caused a little rush of hormones, or maybe my body just likes to mess with me.

babydreams, thanks... I guess it could still happen, but I'm losing hope. My other BFPs both only happened *after* my period was late though, and my last one was still quite faint at 15dpo, so who knows (then again I didn't test early with those ones... and neither of them stuck. =/).

Melly, those tests look like they're fading to me - good luck!

Keeping everything crossed for Alandsa... I think I've heard that brown spotting can be fairly normal, it's red that you really have to worry about?

lostandsad, still holding out hope for you... but like you say, if we're not lucky, cycle buddies next month? :) AF should be due tomorrow for me so maybe I'll be back at CD1 again then and ready to start round three.

I completely understand what you are feeling right now, I have been through it many times. :cry: Such an emotional rollercoaster! At least you should only have to wait one more day to find out though, right? Also if you didn't get your BFPs until later with your other pregnancies, then what you are seeing on your ICs COULD be the start of another BFP. I don't think you had a chemical that early and that brief. If you're not PG it must just be an indent line on your ICs. Waiting just sucks, doesn't it????? Hang in there and I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you!! :hugs:

Silver - There is still a chance hun. Keeping my fingers crossed for you :dust:

Babydreams - You're welcome hun. No, it won't be the same hun as you had a MC, I don't think so anyway? The best thing you can do is try to relax and just enjoy the 2WW, yeah it sure is easier said than done but stressing and worrying won't get you any further :hugs:

It's just really annoying me that I have a yeast infection, haha. If I'm not pregnant, that's just unfair! Not to mention the weird pink line on Thursday. Ah well, there's next month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->