Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

I just got a pos opk for the first time! What does it mean exactly? I think I remember hearing I should O within 12-36 hrs....??

Yay Presh go have some fun and catch that little egg!!!

Babydreams and Ex are you both officially in the tww now? Or still may be Oing? Lots of babydust to you!!

Silver, if you didnt get your other BFPs till after af was late, at 15dpo did you say? Then maybe they are just having trouble picking up the hcg.... Do you think you may just implant late?

Tiptoes - I think I'm officially in the 2WW now, won't know for definite though until I get cross hairs on my chart. Temp rose this morning though so I think I am :happydance:

Tiptoes, I am the same as Ex. I am 90% sure I'm in the 2WW now. My temp did rise this morning and OPK is neg now on my ClearBlue digi. I'm also having the hip pain and abdominal pinches just like I do around and after O. So I'm thinking this is 1DPO, just waiting on 2 more high temps to confirm it!

Silver, yes it can be tough to see faint lines, waiting, etc...there is still time though so FX!! Like you said if not, try again in two weeks!!! :)

Good luck babydreams...catch that egg!!! :)

Good Luck in the 2WW ladies, and catching that eggy PreshFest!!!!! :dust:

Yay Presh go have some fun and catch that little egg!!!

Babydreams and Ex are you both officially in the tww now? Or still may be Oing? Lots of babydust to you!!

Silver, if you didnt get your other BFPs till after af was late, at 15dpo did you say? Then maybe they are just having trouble picking up the hcg.... Do you think you may just implant late?

Could be anything, honestly... last time I had a fairly faint line at 15dpo and then a stronger one at 16dpo (still not super dark but definitely clearly visible). I hadn't tested in the few days right beforehand that time, though... I was sure I wasn't pregnant so I didn't bother! I still think I'm likely just out this month but we'll see if AF shows tomorrow I guess...

Did another opk, def a LOT fainter, I'm in the 2ww at laaaaaaaassstttt!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

aw i want to o and be in the 2ww with all u ladies :( thanks baby dreams im trying to think positive... when i was ovulating in jan the cycle i fell pregnant i had thrush just after maybe it can be a prenancy symtom with all the hormones changing....xxx

I've heard that thrush is common in the first tri, because of all the hormone changes...

Melly - YAY!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome to the 2WW hun! :happydance:

Cheryl - Hopefully you will be joining us soon hun. Thrush is a sign of Pregnancy as a few others have said aswell.

When I was pregnant for Blake @ my 2nd pre-natal appt. they did a PAP and poor DH was in the room--I had a "rip roaring" yeast infection but hadn't ever had one before so I thought it was a normal pregnancy thing--so def. common in pregnancy as our immune symptoms are so suppressed. I think I had a total of 4-5 yeast infections. Hopefully this time I don't have that problem--cotton undies ONLY!

yep, I had horrible thrush almost the whole time with my last pregnancy, and my doctor told me it was a really common thing to happen... kind of why it's messing with my head that I have it again now. seems so unfair if I'm not at least going to get a BFP out of it!

Anyone heard from Alandsa, not seen her on in a few days?
Just looked at your chart, hope everything is ok xxxxxxxx

Melly - I have heard from Alandsa hun, she's ok, just worrying at the moment as she's had some brown tinged CM, told her not to worry too much, I know it's easier said than done but it won't help the situation anymore. She still has strong pregnancy symptoms so all is good. She's also got a scan on Monday.

You looked at my chart hun or Alandsa's? xxx

Both, but I meant Alandsa's, noticed some stars which I thought meant spotting. Hopefully all will be ok, maybe she has had sex? That can cause brown spotting.

Yeah she has had some spotting hun but I think all will be ok. Keeping everything crossed for her. It's awful, I bet it's so hard to keep strong and positive after a loss. :(

aww hello ladies! yes im okay now - i got really panicked and went to the hospital for a scan. they said little Flump is safe and well! measures 1.5mm and she showed me its flickering little heartbeat :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

she asked me if i had had sex but i havent, im too scared lol she found no cause for the bleeding but just said there is nothing to cause concern in there so thats brilliant news!

here is my scan pic - you can hardly see little Flump, but the little blob next to where it says CRL (you all probably know all of this, but i hadnt got a clue lol)

https://www.babyandbump.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=360775&d=1332616256

sorry i havent been keeping up with everything on here, i have been so exhausted recently

Im loving seeing all these +ve OPKs and lots of BDing!! i shall try and catch up soon!! :) hope you guys are all okay?

Alandsa - I answered in your other thread but I'm really glad everything turned out ok! Yay for little Flump hanging in there! :happydance:

hehe thank you hun!! :hugs:

i just looked at your chart, do you think you Od then today? were the other OPKs -ve either side of the +ve one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->