Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

Alandsa - You're welcome hun :hugs:

I think I have already O'd yeah hun, I didn't do anymore OPK's after my Positive. Didn't see much point to be honest, just thought I would go off my chart from there onwards. :)

you see you might get a few days of +ves, thats what i got, and then O tomorrow? as your temp would have shot up higher if you had Od? keep BDing just in case :)

have you felt any twinges? i felt most tringes from my right side and they confirmed thats where I O'd from :D it leaves a big hole lol! although it eventually closes over of course, how mad!

Alandsa - Oh dear, I didn't think of that lol! :( We have been BD'ing just in case hehe. Not missing an opportunity :haha:

I have had a few twinges in my lower abdomen for the past few days and got a stitch in my left side today, don't know wether that's got anything to do with it or not :wacko:

That's good how they confirmed where you felt the twinges from.. :D

yeah that might be the side you are going to O from then as i had like a stitch feeling :D how exciting!

yeah BD mission for you, hope you are both holding up okay, it gets exhausting in the end doesnt it lol

Alandsa - I think you might be right. :D We are doing ok thank you, I have just had an awful headache for the past couple of days with being tired I think haha. Hopefully it will be worth it in the end though :winkwink:

aww yeah its hard to keep going when you feel poorly - it will all be worth it though - i have everything crossed for you xxx

Alandsa - Aww thank you so much hun :hugs: I think Ov is occuring lol! This stitch seems to be getting worse! :wacko: xxx

I have never felt Ov pains before the MC, it's really strange :haha: Just glad it's finally happening though! :yipee:

Hey ladies. I just wanted to check back in. 8 dpo today! AF due on Friday and planning to hold off testing until Saturday, if the witch doesn't get me. Trying not to do a lot of SS this time and am quite relaxed this TWW. Hoping that Clomid did the trick for me this month...just waiting to see.

How is everyone else?

Blu - Good luck for testing hun and hope the witch stays away! :af: :dust:

Started spotting, looks like the witch is arriving. Weirdly, my temp is still high, but I think that's actually because I'm getting sick.

Kind of feeling a bit down and fed up and just want a break from even thinking about this whole thing right now, so don't worry if I'm not around on this thread for a bit. :hugs:

Silver sorry to hear that :(

Come back next month if you want to buddy up? Will be thinking of you, what a rough couple of weeks you've had.

Blu - GOOD LUCK TESTING!!!

Ex - are you in the 2ww now?

Can't remember if there's more replies, nice to see a little scan picture up though! Hopefully that will be us soon. SOON!!!!!

Started spotting, looks like the witch is arriving. Weirdly, my temp is still high, but I think that's actually because I'm getting sick.

Kind of feeling a bit down and fed up and just want a break from even thinking about this whole thing right now, so don't worry if I'm not around on this thread for a bit. :hugs:

I had pink when I wiped @ 14DPO--from my research I've put my mind @ ease if was IB, if things don't get heavier for you I would recommend getting some different tests just to make sure. My line was SUPER strong this morning and that bit of pink was on Friday afternoon...

Can't wait to be in the 2WW!! Started using my clearblue fertility monitor now (and when it looks like am near to ov will be using the cheaper OPKs i got off ebay as well!!), seems to be registering right as reading low fertility as you would expect at this point in my cycle- hope it reads high soon!!

Sprite - Hope Ov comes for you soon hun then you can join us ladies in the 2WW :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->