Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

My 2 ww is turning into a 3ww :(

Am beginning to think I did NOT ovulate on 8 march and that test must have been faulty. I have done 2 preggo tests (one yesterday) and BFNs both times, not even a whiff of a line.

Also, no symptoms other than I am ready to kill someone (ie pre-menstrual).

I've been having these twinges in my ovary area on the right side, and I am beginning to think that my OV test was faulty, and I'm only ovulating NOW.

In which case, I have missed the egg altogether and it will be even LONGER till i can try again :( :( :(

Ex - wishing you all the very best and good quality baby dust !

Lostandsad - Sorry to hear you are in Limbo. Hope you get that BFP soon before AF arrives! :af:!!!!

Thank you for the well wishes hun :hugs: xxx

Anyone heard from Alandsa, not seen her on in a few days?
Just looked at your chart, hope everything is ok xxxxxxxx

Melly - I have heard from Alandsa hun, she's ok, just worrying at the moment as she's had some brown tinged CM, told her not to worry too much, I know it's easier said than done but it won't help the situation anymore. She still has strong pregnancy symptoms so all is good. She's also got a scan on Monday.

You looked at my chart hun or Alandsa's? xxx

Both, but I meant Alandsa's, noticed some stars which I thought meant spotting. Hopefully all will be ok, maybe she has had sex? That can cause brown spotting.

Yeah she has had some spotting hun but I think all will be ok. Keeping everything crossed for her. It's awful, I bet it's so hard to keep strong and positive after a loss. :(

aww hello ladies! yes im okay now - i got really panicked and went to the hospital for a scan. they said little Flump is safe and well! measures 1.5mm and she showed me its flickering little heartbeat :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

she asked me if i had had sex but i havent, im too scared lol she found no cause for the bleeding but just said there is nothing to cause concern in there so thats brilliant news!

here is my scan pic - you can hardly see little Flump, but the little blob next to where it says CRL (you all probably know all of this, but i hadnt got a clue lol)

https://www.babyandbump.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=360775&d=1332616256

sorry i havent been keeping up with everything on here, i have been so exhausted recently

Im loving seeing all these +ve OPKs and lots of BDing!! i shall try and catch up soon!! :) hope you guys are all okay?

Aww congrats Alandsa, what a precious little scan picture. So glad to hear your little one is doing well and all looks great so far!!! :hugs:

Hey ladies. I just wanted to check back in. 8 dpo today! AF due on Friday and planning to hold off testing until Saturday, if the witch doesn't get me. Trying not to do a lot of SS this time and am quite relaxed this TWW. Hoping that Clomid did the trick for me this month...just waiting to see.

How is everyone else?

Good luck Blu! FXed this is your month!!!!! :happydance:

Started spotting, looks like the witch is arriving. Weirdly, my temp is still high, but I think that's actually because I'm getting sick.

Kind of feeling a bit down and fed up and just want a break from even thinking about this whole thing right now, so don't worry if I'm not around on this thread for a bit. :hugs:

Oh no Silver....:cry: I hope that witch stays away!! :hugs:

Can't wait to be in the 2WW!! Started using my clearblue fertility monitor now (and when it looks like am near to ov will be using the cheaper OPKs i got off ebay as well!!), seems to be registering right as reading low fertility as you would expect at this point in my cycle- hope it reads high soon!!

Good luck catching that little egg this month! If it doesn't happen for us this month I think we will take a break from TTC in April, but I am thinking I may buy one of those monitors for May. They seem to work really well!

My 2 ww is turning into a 3ww :(

Am beginning to think I did NOT ovulate on 8 march and that test must have been faulty. I have done 2 preggo tests (one yesterday) and BFNs both times, not even a whiff of a line.

Also, no symptoms other than I am ready to kill someone (ie pre-menstrual).

I've been having these twinges in my ovary area on the right side, and I am beginning to think that my OV test was faulty, and I'm only ovulating NOW.

In which case, I have missed the egg altogether and it will be even LONGER till i can try again :( :( :(

Ex - wishing you all the very best and good quality baby dust !

So sorry to hear about your cycle this month. I said yesterday on here that it's awful how we can't even rely on our own bodies after we have a MC-such an emotional rollercoaster!!!!! :cry: Hopefully your cycle will regulate itself very soon and you will be able to try again in April!

So a very strange thing for me. My temp was actually down this morning...not ALL the way down but lower than yesterday. I am still having the hip pain and cramps like I did badly last month after O. And when I entered in my temp from this morning, FF changed my whole chart and now says that I O'd on Thursday and am 3DPO today???? :shrug: My first positive OPK was Thursday late afternoon/early evening (my OPK from Thurs AM was neg), but I guess it is theoretically possible that I O'd Thurs night or overnight? OPK was still pos Fri afternoon, but was definitely neg on Sat morning. So I really only had about a 24 hour surge (from Thurs afternoon/evening to Fri afternoon/evening). My OPKs have continued to be neg (I am still testing every day lol) and I *think* they are getting lighter daily. Don't know what to make of all this. I really didn't think I was Oing until Fri, but maybe it WAS Thurs. Now I am just even more confused LOL!!! :wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

I was just reading on FF about the sustained thermal shift in temps, etc. and it says that progesterone is the cause for the rise in BBT after O. One of the main suspected reasons why I had my MC is possible low progesterone. Now I am wondering if this could be affecting it too and may be why my temp is not higher. Last month I had a really NICE thermal shift and it was very obvious when I O'd, but doesn't someone with a progesterone issue only have it SOME months and not others? :wacko:

Babydreams - I have only had a slight remp rise aswell, I think if you want your levels checking, do you have to go to the Doctors on 7DPO or something? :wacko:

Found this on an infertility site
Progesterone Test: This will check if ovulation has taken place. It should be taken 7 days before a period, so for a 28-day cycle it is done on day 21. If a period doesn't come 6-8 days after the test, then it will need to be repeated. A level of 30 nmol/l or more suggests ovulation has occurred.

Melly - Oohh, thank you for sharing that Information with us hun :hugs:

Silver, I am thinking I am may be out too....did another test today, one with fmu and one later this eve...both are neg :(. bbs are still sore, but thats about it... So annoying that I actually got a peak reading and bd on O day and used preseed.... and still no luck! It only took 2 months to conceive our DD, looks like we may in for a longer wait this second time around...and I am sooo not a patient person! Will continue testing, have one more FRER but not sure when I will crack and use it....gonna try to hold out a few more days for that one I think.

Still sending lots of babydust to those in the TWW now!! And good thoughts and wishes to those that are nearing testing time!! Lets get some more BFPs!!!

Guess I will prepare myself to be in the April group! I just hate this whole waiting part ;)

Thanks Melly, unfortunately my gyno/OB doesn't want to do any progesterone testing on me...he said it has to be done over the course of 6+ months, and he knows I don't want to wait that long. So we are just going to start progesterone supplements as SOON as I get another BFP next time. It's only a suspicion because so many other things have been ruled out. I had 2 chemicals years ago and now the MMC in Feb is my 3rd total loss. With the MMC they were able to test the fetus and all chromosomes, etc. were normal so they believe it's a problem with MY body sustaining the pregnancies. By the bloodwork most has been ruled out, so the progesterone is something to fall back on, I suppose. OB said it wouldn't HURT anything for me to take supplements next time I am pregnant, but we will see I guess.

This is what I found (see below) on FF about the temp rise, Ex. This makes me feel a little bit better...that it said average is only about .4 degrees F or .2 degrees C and can be as little as .2 and .1 respectively.

How much does my temperature have to rise to indicate ovulation?

In most cases, you are able to see a biphasic pattern on your chart after ovulation has taken place. That is, you will have lower pre-ovulation temperatures and higher post-ovulation temperatures. Your temperature may rise slowly in increments, or quickly, or it may even rise and fall slightly over several days. The rise in temperature is usually about 0.4 degrees Fahrenheit or 0.2 degrees Celsius, but the rise may be as slight as 0.2 degrees Fahrenheit or 0.1 degrees Celsius or even less in some cases. Great variability is possible.

More important than the value of the rise, is the overall pattern of the chart. Fertility Friend helps you determine ovulation based on the pattern of the chart and all fertility signs. Because there are no standard rules that can apply to everyone, Fertility Friend has been tuned and trained to recognize a wide range of ovulation patterns on your chart, based on all your signs.

Silver, I am thinking I am may be out too....did another test today, one with fmu and one later this eve...both are neg :(. bbs are still sore, but thats about it... So annoying that I actually got a peak reading and bd on O day and used preseed.... and still no luck! It only took 2 months to conceive our DD, looks like we may in for a longer wait this second time around...and I am sooo not a patient person! Will continue testing, have one more FRER but not sure when I will crack and use it....gonna try to hold out a few more days for that one I think.

Still sending lots of babydust to those in the TWW now!! And good thoughts and wishes to those that are nearing testing time!! Lets get some more BFPs!!!

Guess I will prepare myself to be in the April group! I just hate this whole waiting part ;)

Oh no, I sure hope you don't see AF! It only took us 2 months to get pregnant the last time...of course we lost her in Feb. I am so scared that this time will take a lot longer, and I am NOT a patient person either LOL! Waiting is the worst, I agree 100%! Hang in there and remember you are not out yet!! :hugs:

Babydreams - I hope you get your BFP sooner rather than later hun and thank you very much for sharing that information with us. I guess it's normal to have just a slight temp rise then and it doesn't have to be a huge rise. :D

Sometimes i think there is a conspiracy against women who are trying to get pregnant.

I just put the radio on and got in the bath, and what should be on? Some programme about a woman being pregnant and having a baby, during which she played loads of songs about babies.

I don't know if I'm alone here, but I find it really hard hearing about babies, looking at babies, or knowing other women are pregnant.

Can't believe it. Just ruined my bath lol. Couldn't be bothered to get out and turn it off so just shouted at the radio all the way through.

:(

Is anything these days NOT about babies/pregnancy? Can't i just forget it for 5 mins while I WASH???????????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->