Anyone on cd 3, need a cycle and ttc buddy :)

Hmm well we will see I suppose hoping it just caused for a early o how are you ?!?!?

I am still waiting for positive obk, maybe I will have late O again. I am keeping busy which good. CD14 today and lines are slowly getting darker but not much.

This month I am going to try and keep positive...
Hope your temp goes up Baileeboo fx'd

Thanks girl
Hopfully you will start gettinf a positive opk here in the next couple of days :)

Hi ladies! I'm CD 6 today. I've ordered some conceive plus, opks and also going to try soft cups this month! Fx'd this is the month! X

AHHH :brat:

Ok so I just got a call to book my Laparoscopy and they want to do it next week!

I don't know what to do, if I take the next a that means that I would be totally out this month and I was really really trying to be positive and making sure we were having a good experience (because lets be honest after a year it starts to be not so positive) and now I dont know what to do.

I know I really need to get this done to figure out if there is anything else going on, but I really wasn't prepared for it to happen next Week!!!
Am I being crazy, should I get it booked for April and give it the good old fashion try this month, or am I just being crazy?

I would do it in April but thats just me, I want to use every chance possible to get a bfp lol. But if its something serious I would get it done this month. ..

That's understandable! I'd schedule next month too, just because we're all at a good place in our cycles :). Speaking of which, I think I may be Ovulating soon, I started cramping like crazy tonight! I have never really experienced such a noticeable pain mid cycle... Interesting. I'm watching True Blood and ready to go to bed, almost think OH should come over tonight after he gets off in case. Abby suggestions ladies??

You and oh dont live together? ?? If so I would dtd whenever I could!!!!!! So get busy :)

If you are feeling good about this month and in a good place I would leave it till next month... if you dont get bfp this cycle you at least have that booked in for next month to hopefully get to the bottom of it?

Sorry TMI but I am getting even more ewcm and still no positive opk? I hope I am ovulating! cd14 today

We will keep at it and see how we go.

Simply: Def get busy :)

It is nothing serious. I did have a cyst back in August, but by November it was gone. Had a HSG done that didn't see any issues just the one blocked tube. Since I have regular cycles, my blood work is coming in clean they know that I am ovulating and are looking to ... see inside to see if there is anything they are missing like endo or pcos or something that was missed on the other tests.
I was speaking with my hubby and he also wants to wait a little bit longer to do the lap, so I am going to call tomorrow and ask for the end of April,that will give us two good cycles to see if we can do this. I know it could be postponing the inevitable but we are finally BOTH in this together. Dont get me wrong, I would normally say the word and his pants were down, but now he is really .... invested in having this happen and really into the ttc - obviously probably because it is taking so long but hey, at least he is finally on board.

Still no temp rise but I feel like it is happening soon, lots of CM (thank you grapefruit juice) and boobs feeling nice and ovulationy lol.

Simply - I dont know much about your story, how long have you guys been TTC?

Lol thats good. Im sure they will reschedule plus they have no choice but to reschedule you if thats what you want!!! Hopefully you get your bfp by April! !!

I know one of us is going to get a bfp this cycle just dont know who lol :)

I am exactly like that. I have this feeling someone will... it is just exciting to wait and see who it is?

Great news I hope you get your bfp before then shelsong!

DH nearly home time to get busy lol

You and oh dont live together? ?? If so I would dtd whenever I could!!!!!! So get busy :)

No ma'am, we don't live together. He lives less than a mile around the corner (literally) lol. We've discussed moving in together, but our leases aren't up until later this year. It's also one of those things where I love having my space and so does he, for the time being. We both have keys, clothes, tooth-brushes at each others houses, lol.

If you are feeling good about this month and in a good place I would leave it till next month... if you dont get bfp this cycle you at least have that booked in for next month to hopefully get to the bottom of it?

Sorry TMI but I am getting even more ewcm and still no positive opk? I hope I am ovulating! cd14 today

We will keep at it and see how we go.

Simply: Def get busy :)

Tonight is date night, so we're still on the every other day schedule just fine. I didn't have a temp spike this morning, so apparently I didn't O yet. I definitely think I'll be doing the OPKs next month if not.

Myshelsong---We have officially been TTC since 01/15/13. My OB says it's not official until you're doing some sort of charting/OPK/etc. She wants 3 consecutive months of BBT's before we'll do more tests. Even though we haven't prevented since last summer and he admits he thought I would've been PG by now, we're officially TTC now. He's also on board, and asks a lot of questions, wants to know what, where, why, etc. It's very sweet, actually. We're both TTC#1. I'm 25, he's 35 and we both want a family.

I've had quite a few issues from my cervix to uterus, uterine fibroids and abnormal paps, multiple procedures, major surgery, etc. So that's why my OB is only having us do 3 months. My OB has been wanting me to TTC for 2 years now, saying that the inevitable is a hysterectomy with the issues that I have. With me being so young and wanting a family, she's holding off until it's absolutely necessary. I thought my uterus would have been taken in 2010 when I had a 6 1/2 hour long surgery (that usually takes 45minutes at the most). My surgeon saved my uterus by removing, bit by bit, a volleyball size tumor that filled my uterus. At the time, it was as if I was 7months pregnant. So, that kind of sums up the "urgency" my Dr. has about TTC now.

At my last appointment (02/21) we were supposed to do a biopsy but she decided to just take a look instead since we're TTC and my chart indicated that I am, in fact, ovulating (which she was afraid I wasn't). Yeah, that's us in a nutshell.

OMG that is crazy Simply!!!
I am glad that they saved it for you, I am sure that you will get your BFP soon.

Used a soft cup again last night and again this morning had a panic attack about removing it. But got it out, woot woot.
Is anyone else noticing that when they remove it there is hardly anything left in the cup. This makes me feel like it really and truely is getting into the cervix and not being left on my sheets. yeah softcups!

Haha myshelsong, I felt the same way. I was like yay no stains on my sheets. And yeah there wasnt a bunch left in mine either so that was pretty exciting. :hugs:

Oh smply, I had no idea it had been such a hard journey for you. Thank God you sre ovulating, I really hope you get your :bfp: :hugs: . Yeah I can understand not wanting to break a lease and also the space so that sounds good. Have yall spoken about marriage? !?!

Well 3dpo today, nauseated, threw up last night, twinge and worst of all my bbs hurt like a bitch!!!!

I poas just because I wanted to and obviously im 3dpo. So this test is messed up lol
https://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j209/baileeboo77/20130312_132537.jpg

OMG that is crazy Simply!!!
I am glad that they saved it for you, I am sure that you will get your BFP soon.

Used a soft cup again last night and again this morning had a panic attack about removing it. But got it out, woot woot.
Is anyone else noticing that when they remove it there is hardly anything left in the cup. This makes me feel like it really and truely is getting into the cervix and not being left on my sheets. yeah softcups!

I'm thinking about using soft cups this month! Sounds like they are worth a try! X

Yeah this was my first month using them and I loved them!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->