Anyone on cd 3, need a cycle and ttc buddy :)

I am not sure love is the word I would use, but of it will give me a bfp I am sure I could learn to love them.

Ahh I just want to ovulate already! Pretty sure we are almost there though had a slight dip in temp this morning so may make hubby take one for the team again tonight.

Ya'll are making me want to get some softcups! LOL...Do they have to be ordered online, I wonder???

And thanks ladies. It's been rough, but I'm remaining optimistic and praying every step of the way. We've discussed marriage since the early stages. I know I can speak for myself when I say I've met my very best friend, and it makes sense why nothing ever worked out with anyone else...I'm positive that in due time we'll be Mr & Mrs...

Well shut the front door...it looks like I may be making a stop...Now, to be fearful of how to get it in and out! lol...

I just push like I have to poop lol it makes it easier to grab!!!

I got mine at the drug store right beside the tampons. It is for mensuration so makes sense that is where I found it.
I never thought to bare down when taking it out. Good to note will try this next time.

Wow, this is what I get for being MIA for a few days. I've been so busy wrapping up my first half of this semester, dealing with psycho SIL drama and preparing for memorial service for friend's son this weekend I haven't had a chance to get on BnB... I've missed y'all :cry:

I started OPKs a couple days ago and bd every other day. Still negative on the OPKs but starting to get good fluids :) Ava's Mum, I ordered some FertilAid for DH from Baby Hopes and I got the same package of baby dust, I thought it was so cool :) I've never literally gotten baby dust before. Mine was blue and pink... twins, haha.

Sorry to hear about your fall MyShel, hope you get to feeling better in time for bding.

Actual baby dust, that is so cool. Was it sparkly?

Bailee half an hour upside down! Hahaha that sounds like fun.

Yeah, it's sparkly, I have it in our bathroom so I can see it everyday, hoping it will bring some good luck, haha.

Aww I feel the same way avamum, I always get worried because im so young 20 and everyone is about 5 to 15 yeara older than me one here expect for a few girls. But everyone treats me as if I deserve to have a baby and its really nice I dont get support like this out of bnb really. I mean hubby is as supportive as a man can be and my mom wants a gbaby more than anything but everyone else thinks im crazy, so I love talking to all yall girls on here!!

I would like to wait till the 22nd at least to test but I probably wont make it to then. It would be ideal to test on the 25th I would be 15 dpo but I will try and make it to the 22nd at 13 dpo!! What about everyone else?

When you're ready, you're ready. I'm 27, DH is 27 in a few days, we own our home and it is actually almost paid off already, we have 1 vehicle loan (out of 4) because we used the equity in it to buy equipment for the business that we own. Clearly, we have our heads on straight and we're doing something right but we still haven't told anyone except my Mom that we're TTC because we don't want to hear any criticism or negative opinions. I figure we'll just announce when we finally get that BFP.

I'm going to try to wait until the 30th. I am pretty sure I O'd yesterday so that would put the witch due about the 27th so I figure if I can wait until the 30th, either the witch will show or she won't and then I'll get a BFP by then if she doesn't.

If you are feeling good about this month and in a good place I would leave it till next month... if you dont get bfp this cycle you at least have that booked in for next month to hopefully get to the bottom of it?

Sorry TMI but I am getting even more ewcm and still no positive opk? I hope I am ovulating! cd14 today

We will keep at it and see how we go.

Simply: Def get busy :)

I start getting EWCM like 5 or 6 days before O. Mine usually starts with a little and then builds so don't worry about it :)

Ya'll are making me want to get some softcups! LOL...Do they have to be ordered online, I wonder???

And thanks ladies. It's been rough, but I'm remaining optimistic and praying every step of the way. We've discussed marriage since the early stages. I know I can speak for myself when I say I've met my very best friend, and it makes sense why nothing ever worked out with anyone else...I'm positive that in due time we'll be Mr & Mrs...

I think I may also have to look at softcups for our next cycle (hoping that the next cycle will be sometime in the next few years because we got a BFP this cycle :haha:)

It's great that you are so secure in your relationship that you don't need a piece of paper to know that it's for keeps :)

Good luck to everyone and lots of virtual :dust: (versus the real stuff Baby Hopes passes out :haha: )

Yeah were both in school but he works at a warehouse and makes very decent money with good insurance and im a cna going for my nursing so it will all work out. But only time will tell.

I wondered where you were :cry: glad your back sorry to hear about your personal issues :(

Welcome back Dixie! Praying for you and your friend!!

Well ladies, date night has been fun... About to call it a night and hopefully get some pm and am action going... I should be O'ing any day now!

Baby dust / juice & all that jazz ladies!

Hi ladies

I am getting really confused... opk tested today twice lines were getting stronger, still not as dark as control line at 12pm(this was the darkest though) and tested around 4pm and it was lighter? Does this mean I missed the surge or is it still to come? I have not taken photos sorry. Have also started feeling a little pulling and cramping down there today and still lots of EWCM? Think maybe I am just impatient lol! :blush:

Anyway glad to see you back Dixie.. sorry to hear about your friend!
I agree these soft cups sound like they are worth looking into, too late this time though.

You may have missed it if you normally o around this time I would assume that surged in the middle of the test and have a go with it!

Avasmum hmmm that's a tricky one! Are your cycles pretty regular? I agree with my shelsong. But I would still use the opks for a couple of days! !

they were up to mc, then my last cycle was 34 days long and I didnt O till cd 19. I will keep testing today and see what happens! My cycles used to be 28-30 days

I hope I haven't missed the little eggy we bd'd cd14 but not yesterday (cd15), DH was too tired which annoyed me. Tonight we will bd just to make sure. So that will be keeping with every other night.

Hope you ladies all doing well... bring on the weekend and TWW :)

I hate the tww it sucks!!!
Hope you didnt miss the egg avasmum :)

I hate waiting for ovulation without strips!!!
It is all guess work, my temps havent gone up yet - dont normally go up until tomorrow, so we are doing the nasty in hopes that I am going to O tomorrow or tonight.
Does anyone know how to check a cervix ... I have never been able to do this correctly.

How is everyones time going, most should have o'd by now right.
Any fun stories from the week?

I never checked my cervix until this cycle, usaully I can feel them with 2 finger inserted in my vagina but on o day it hurt to check I could only use 1 finger and they were far up it was very noticeable I was also on the toilet.

I have a funny story lol it wasnt fun, so as you can see I have exrensions well most people dont know I dobut I do lol and we were dtd and he opulled one out while we were doing it dogfie lmfaoooo TMIII haha

lol that is really funny

My not really funny but was at the time story is my brother is living with us right now, so we were all watching some tv and he decides he wants to go to the store. We give him a list of a few things we needed and he goes. Right as he leaves we turn to each other and go "wanna do it?"
He came back 25 minutes later and was like, what did you guys do?
We just smiled, it was cute at the time.

Is it weird that I have never felt my cervix .... i feel like i have very short fingers but really they aren't stubby so i feel i should be able to feel it right? so weird.

I mean I kinda have to search for mine, I would Google it, like I said im not very familiar with it...

Hahah that's funny, like two kids thay just got caught :laugh:

Thank you ladies.

Ava's Mum, sometimes if I drink too much before taking a test, the line will show a little lighter than previously so don't give up yet, keep testing and bd'ing :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->