Anyone on cd 3, need a cycle and ttc buddy :)

How many opks is that?

So my thermometer completely died on me this morning. I knew it was going so I brought another bbt (dog ate the last one last cycle), but it is coming in .3 lower every time. I tested them side by side a few times last week. So going to have to fake my temps until next cycle I think. Fx I don't get a next cycle but I already feel out. Stupid dpos whatever I am on. To early to test, but late enough to be annoyed!

I've had 4 pos opks ! Been really grumpy today and felt like af was going to show but guess that could be ovulation! I've got 3 days to work then I've got 2 and half weeks off! Just been to a wedding fayre today! Was good fun lots to think about! X

Thay sucks myshel atleast you got your crosshairs already! !!

Abd icgood I would say your good to go!

I'm so tired today! Gonna have a nice hot bath I think! Will bd again tonight. I feel really down today! Just feel like we've missed the eggy all coz I've been poorly! X

I feel out like af about to show got all the usual symptoms :( Will just have to wait it out. I am going to start next cycle temping. I guess it is out of my hands now so just going to keep busy and I will know either way very soon.

Motherrrrr f**ker my husband is stupid sometimes I swear!!! I sent him into the grocery store with a simple list, boneless skinless chicken, some cheese, butter, coffee, cream, garlic cloves etccc.. he already had to come to the car and ask me well what kind of shake and bake do you want, I don't see any garlic cloves, blaaahblahhhblahhhh, what the hell I wrote a list. If its not specified just get original I thought that was a given. And if he would open his eyes he would find the garlic. I sent him in because im in my pj's from my cramps, I would go in since this challenge is obviously too difficult for a man but I dont havea bra on lol. Are all men like this?? Or is my husband just a dumbass? OLol

And avasmum temp, this is my first cycle actually going through with it abd its a lifesaver.

Icgood when did yall bd last?

OMG that is funny. I totally understand.

I told my hubby last night that I was sick and tired of being his boss or his mother - or whatever you want to call it and then have him roll his eyes at me when I ask him to do something. I told him it was his month to take control and be the boss. It shouldnt be up to me to remind everyone in the house hold everyday common sense things like sweep the floor, take out the garbage, yadda yadda yadda.
Should be an interesting month!

Lol what would have taken me 15 mins to do took him FORTY minutes! !!!
Gosh what will happen if I ask him to get diapers or formula it will take him 2 hrs lol

Trust me we have had that conversation as well!
Just know that men and women are totally different, and although it may not be on our time frame it WILL get done. Just try to be patient. I tell myself that every day.

Bailee we bd last night and thurs night and that's it! I know it only need one little fish to conceive but don't know if its enough! Gonna try persuade df to bd tonight just incase I've not ov yet as I've been crampy all day and had a pos opk about 10am this morning! I can't be bothered going to work tomorrow! X

https://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j209/baileeboo77/20130324_180032.jpg

Im so proud of myself!! For a 20 yr old wife I think I did a good job. The Alfredo is even homemade!!!!

My shel I pray for patience ever night! !! I think if you bd tonight and tomorrow you will be covered icgood!!

Yeah her one more good old fashioned in and I think that would be fine.

On a side note holy hell ~ woman how many people are you cooking for? Can I come over we were doing taxes and I haven't even started cooking yet!

Looking at all that has made me hungry! Tea time here...I just woke up up from a little nana nap (fell asleep infront of the tv):sleep:

10dpo tomorrow... still not feeling the need to test yet, I am staying strong
:bodyb:

Looking forward to a short week for easter this week..it works out great as I will be testing good friday, when af due. I will have a few days to get over it in long weekend and eat heaps of choc for comfort before returning to work.:munch:

Im look forward ll to easter also!!!
Hope you get your bfp avasmum!!!

I am also off to doctor tomorrow, I am going to get a check up as I am not back to normal after MC. Also want to see if they can check my progesterone levels.

How is everyone going?

GM all...

Bailee---That looks delicious! :) I love to cook!

Myshel-I don't buy anything baby related, heck I can barely go to baby showers anymore, but I was thinking ahead with the rocker :)

Well at 9DPO I'm out... This will be CD1 for me, AF arrived very quickly, with no signs of coming this weekend at all (other than a light spot when I wiped last night).

Sorry you are out simply.

Ff moved my o date so now I am even more concerned since we didn't dtd the day of or before o.
Oh well nothing we can do now but wait it out.

Thanks Mysh...Trying not to be disappointed, but it's written all over my face apparently. Why does my cycle have to line up with M-F?! ((I mean, makes good for O and BD'ing on the weekends, but still)) I have had to experience this disappointment too much while at work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->