Anyone on cd 3, need a cycle and ttc buddy :)

Well I've come home from work and df is in bed poorly now so guess that's us bding out of the question! Just hope we have already done enough!

Sorry af arrived simply :-( x

Sorry af arrived :hugs: does she usually show that early?

Sorry about df icgood, hopfully he will get better soon.

This has been a bad month of illnesses hopefully everyone will start feeling better!

Sorry af arrived :hugs: does she usually show that early?

Sorry about df icgood, hopfully he will get better soon.

Thanks - I have been on a 29 day cycle lately... 28-29 days, but 29 for the past 4 months or so. For a woman, who bled for years at a time, I am truly grateful for a clockwork cycle (without any medication) however, I'm ready for her to go away for 10 months! :/

LCG-Thanks...hopefully DF will be feeling better soon.

I hope this weather makes up its mind and we start seeing spring temps/weather soon...hopefully that'll help with all of the sicknesses going around.

I started my soy today. And shittttt I shouldn't have taken the whole dose at once. I mean its only 80mg but im itchy I had to take a benadryl. So im sure I will be napping soon. I only took 40 mg in the morning and 40 mg at night last cycle. Ill never make this mistake again. Although it could be my mind playing tricks on me.

Our weather is rubbish here in the uk and especially where I live! I remember this time last year I went to the beach with my friend and both our little boys were like 4 months and it was boiling hot and they were in shorts etc! This year we are still trying to get rid of snow! Only 2 more days to work before I have 2 and half weeks off! Yippiiee! Xx

Well thats good. Hope it starts to warm up for yall. Florida weather is crazy we can wear shorts in December and have to be bundled up the next day. Right now we are in a state of emergency with all of the rain. But it its clearing up.
Oh my god I walked into the living room and asked my mom where my pregnancy test was, lmao I meant to say lighter. Gosh ttc problems :dohh:

Eek! It made you itch like that?! lol...I'm sorry..enjoy the nap, though. :)

I remember being able to open my windows by April - so far, I've only been able to do that once (and that was a few Saturdays ago when I replanted my plants. I'm just ready to turn off my heat already. Not to mention it's been snowing all day! Nothing sticks, just snow...and cold. High of 38 I think.

Ask I can say is it was minus 18 on my way to work this morning ... And over the last two Weeks got two feet of snow. Stupid Edmonton!

Not all of Canada is like this we are just having a bad year. Wishing for bfp and actual spring

Dang am I the only person who lives somewhere that recieved ZERO snow lol???

I get no snow baileboo! coldest it gets in winter is about 10 degrees celcius and in summer it gets to max 34 degrees celcius.

Well I finally cracked... I went to the doctor as I have had this gut feeling that something is not right. I had to wait for about half hour in the waiting room and I was building myself up thinking stupid stuff. I had everything in my head all the questions I wanted to ask and as soon as I got into his room I turned into a big blubbery mess. Ugghh so frustrating. On the plus side I am getting a hcg test tomorrow, progesterone test and if I am not pregnant he is booking me in for a scan to make sure everything is all clear from MC.

Possibly I might know tomorrow or day after if I have a BFP :)

Oh thats exciting. Hope you get your bfp! !!!!!
On the other hand I hope everything is okay with you. Hopefully everything will come back all clear.

Yea I think he thought i was back with a new pregnancy... he was quite shocked I was not pregnant yet as I got pregnant with my daughter while I was on the pill.

Thank goodness I have a pro active doctor If I am not pregnant in 4 more months we will start doing some investigating as to what is going on.

Yes, thank GOD for pro-active doctors.

Avas - hopefully everything will come back great!!! :) Good for you to going to the DR.

This is our 3rd and final cycle and if no BFP, then more tests will be conducted. Praying it doesn't have to come to that, but if it does - so be it. And if one more person tells me, "relax, stop trying so hard" I'm going to scream. I don't HAVE the option of NOT trying - I've TRIED *not trying* and still not pregnant, so, yeah...kiss my grits.

**Sorry, venting**

I hope that everyone get's their BFP but if not I hope all is clear with the doctor or something really easy to fix! :hug:

I feel like I have been trying for so long that it is never ever going to happen... but we just have to keep our chins up and do our due diligence, make Drs appointments – go to them, eat healthy and do all we can without letting this control our lives. I think I am trying to give myself a pep talk today, feel down in the dumps and really don’t have any symptoms and I really need to be preggers this month if I want to avoid the Laparoscopy in April …

Anyways lets talk about something else, What is everyone’s Easter plans?
Hubby and I live a few provinces away from family so it will just be us and my Brother this year. We like to still have fun so I am buying us a reasonable amount of chocolate eggs and One big one each and we all take turns hiding it all around the house. Then we all go “hunting” at the same time like we were kids and run around the house trying to find the stuff we hid. It is super fun.:bunny::bunny:

Thanks Mysh for the hugs... :hugs: back at ya!

Easter plans include going to service (hopefully 9a, because it's a holiday and EVERYONE will be there). And dinner with the OH's family.

I went to an adult Easter egg hunt Sunday, it was fun. They hid eggs with money, candy, "bonus points" and lottery tickets in them. It was a competitive hunt, calling it a "stash & grab" and there were no rules, lol. Needless to say I just watched - I was fresh from church and they were in sweats & tennis shoes, they were NOT playing!

Anyone else?

I feel the same way myshel after trying and getting bfns I feel like its bever gonna happen! :(

But my easter plans are going for an easter egg hunt in the springs with over a thousand dollars worth of prizes, church and eating food lol

Lol I can't day I go on an easter egg hunt! We don't take easter that serious in this country everyone just eats chocolate! My brother is coming back up north for a few days so will be seeing him and having a big family meals at my mums and seeing dfs family over the easter break to! Its so cold I'm already in my pjs and dressing gown and its only 5.30pm! X

Its 2:20 here. Ugh my temp is acting crazy this month its all fluctuating and crap lol

Well I feel now like I dont even need the test... my af cramps are here right on time they usually start bang on 3 days before. Uggh I feel like this is starting to take over my life.
Having a feel sorry for myself day sorry! I also cracked today 11dpo and tested bfn :(

Anyhow back to easter my family is getting together with dh's family and we are having dinner and we put on a easter egg hunt for kids and adults..always a good laugh. I might do some crafts with Ava aswell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->