Anyone on cd 3, need a cycle and ttc buddy :)

Awww im sorry avasmum it will be okay. Damn I hope someone gets a bfp! !!!!

Sounds like a good easter!

Still holding onto the smallest shred of hope until I get test results back. I will know for sure by tomorrow morning.

How did the Dr appointment go?

Temp still up but I have no symptoms at all.

If it isn't here by Saturday will test then.
I am really hoping out happens this month but feel like af is so close. Must be the full moon. It is my first month with taking b6/12 complex and I heard that increases the lp so we will see how that works!

Yay I've finished work for 2 and half weeks now! I've totally lost track of my cycle only way I know is by the ticker in my signature bit! Hoping someone gets a bfp soon!

Test came back with a :bfn:

Just waiting out for AF to arrive the on to the next cycle!
Feeling better today at least I know know.

:-( sorry avas mum fx'd for april!

I have just read that someone in the uk has had a 15lb 7oz (7kg) baby born naturally! Ouch! My ds was less than half that!

Sorry you are out avas, hopefully with the tests you will get some answers. I am sure it will be an easy fix.

To keep track who is still in and when are you testing?

I'm still in and will be testing the 6th at the earliest if not after. Determind not to test before af is due this month!

Going to be mia for a bit ladies, ill try to check in daily, my best friend is visiting with me for a week.

Have a great time with your friend!

Temps still up but starting to get slight cramping, feel like af could be on her way.
How is everyone else doing?

Well, AF's gone, thank God. Now...Now, to start the fun all over again.

FX'd for you Myshel!

I just noticed one of my FAVORITE artists of all time is coming close to us (Cincinnati, so about an hour away) this summer. I called him (knowing he's at work) and he thought something was wrong...I just wanted to tell him Jill Scott would be in concert and we HAVE to go. He was a little upset, needless to say, lol. But I thought it was funny....Tickets will be purchased tomorrow though, so he must not be too mad. hahaha.

How's everyone's new cycles coming?

Hi ladies! Not much going on here! The sun is actually out today which makes a change but its still cold! We are going for a family day out , my mum bought ds a smart trike the other day so going to wrap him up and go for a walk ! X

Got a stark white bfn this morning. Feeling low.
I know that b complex is to help with lp but if she is coming I would rather move on and start next month, this waiting is killing me emotionally this month.

Yeah for sunshine! Out was beautiful yesterday, hope out lasts the long weekend.

Oww I keep getting really sharp pains on the right side of my uterus!

This cycle is pretty basic lol cd 7 going to start my opks tomorrow or Sunday.

Hi there been MIA last couple days...I took it pretty tough this cycle. My bloods came back all clear so waiting for hospital to contact me for ultrasound in next couple months. Other than that looks like I am all clear, will just have to be patient.

This months goal is to be more present for my DD and looking after myself. When my body is ready I have to trust that it will happen. I still think I have a bit of healing emotionally to do after MC.

Hope you ladies are doing well xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->