Anyone on cd 3, need a cycle and ttc buddy :)

Sounds like we all had an emotional cycle... I've been a bit emotional lately myself (I'm sure that AF popping up has something to do with it).

I went to my wellness assessment (blood pressure, weight, BMI, blood work) yesterday and it took 2 nurses, 2 sticks and still no blood. I ended up going to our work's clinic and the nurse there was able to get me. I was crying, because them fishing was obviously hurting, but the water works just wouldn't stop. I had to sit in my car and just cry it out.

I started a new schedule today, going to 4 10-hour shifts and while I'm excited, it'll be interesting to see how things change.

Hope you guys are enjoying the holiday weekend...

CD6 here, where are you ladies?

Temp dropped, think I started spoting last night, totally had the water works but feeling so much better today after the cry. Dh is even upset, he never normally gets emotional about this stuff I think he finally gets we are having issues. One more month until lap next month, hope we can do this.
Going for it again, but also going to get him to try musinex .... Someone told me it good to give the men top help break up the spermies...

Hi there been MIA last couple days...I took it pretty tough this cycle. My bloods came back all clear so waiting for hospital to contact me for ultrasound in next couple months. Other than that looks like I am all clear, will just have to be patient.

This months goal is to be more present for my DD and looking after myself. When my body is ready I have to trust that it will happen. I still think I have a bit of healing emotionally to do after MC.

Hope you ladies are doing well xx

Thats how I feel too. I miscarried in December 2011 and I got pregnant so quick with that pregnancy. I was off bc in October and didnt even have a period and got pregnant. Thats why I thought I wouldn't have a problem getting pg. But I just think my body is still recovering. When did you mc?

Smply I have random cry sessions too. It always makes me feel better though.

Myshel, omg were gonna do mucinex for hubby this cycle too!!!! Let me know if you notice a change!!! Hubby was a little upset about the bfn this cycle as well. I just think its really hitting him lately that its not going to be easy to get pg!

I mc in December so its only been bit over 3 months now. I also got pregnant the very first month coming off BC and with Ava I was still on BC!

We will get there ladies.... the day af arrived I burnt my ear with a hair straightner and just started balling eyes out lol. Thats the point when I knew I was not ok, it always feels better after a cry :)

Sorry about your MC...and OUCH Ava! Yes, it was just something "small" but it triggered a much-needed crying session.

My OH is, how do I say this nicely, tap-dancing on my nerve lately (yes, just one)... Did I just type that? I guess so, lol.

Haha my dh always tap dances on my nerves, but I love him so much so its okay!!!! Well damn avamum your a fertile mertile!!!!!

Happy easter everyone! Ds had his hair cut yesterday (my mum is a hairdresser) and he just screamed and screamed! But he looks like a little boy now not a baby! I even put a bit if wax on it and he just looks so cute! What's everyone doing today? We are off to df familys house today for a bit of a buffet later! X

I am sorry about your losses ladies. After so long trying if I did get a bfp then lost it I would probably be inconsolable. Hoping for sticky beans for everyone!

AF showed her ugly face this morning. Sucks the big one, but at least it didnt happen on April fools day.
Everyone here is still sleeping, but once up we plan on doing an egg hunt, bailies and coffee, and take the dog to the park.
I am making a big lamb dinner tonight and calling the parents. Wish the long weekend also gave us monday off, I dont want to go to work tomorrow!

Both me and df get good friday and easter monday off df took a couple of extra days off to to make a nice few days off! Just got back from visiting family ds was absolutly shattered he fell asleep as soon as we put him in the car then put him straight to bed when we got home and he literally fell back to sleep as soon as his head hit the pillow!

Just out of curiosity what's everyones names? Obviously we know each other my username! Mine is Lucy!

Sorry af arrived for you :-( xx

GM ladies.

Sorry AF arrived...

Hope everyone enjoyed their Easter holiday. I spent the day watching the Louisville Cardinals game with my OH & his Mother and cooked and had a good time...

My name is Anita...

How's everyone doing? I think I've eaten my body weight in chocolate! Going to have a spring clean today! X

GM! I'm ready for a few days off of work... I've started a new 4 10-hr shift schedule and today is my Thursday (off Thurs/Fri/Sun now) so I'm ready! I'm ready to open my windows (weather permitted) and clean! :D

Good morning ladies! CD 5 for me today I know now I am ovulating so this cycle I am going back to NTNP and see what happens.(I was getting far too worked up)

Anyway had a great easter and have a lovely wedding to go to this weekend so cant wait to get all done up and have a few glasses of bubbly!

On a sadder note my easter weekend ended in hearing the news of the passing of a friend that I used to know in a car crash, she had a husband and little daughter that is only about 2 or 3....... very sad.

Sorry to hear of your loss Avas! Praying for you and her family.

Enjoy the weekend's festivities all the same...

This is our last cycle before we do more tests, and I was thinking of buying some OPKs but instead I think I'm going to join the YMCA for the $ I was going to spend on those... Couldn't hurt, right?! :)

Im on cd11 going to do an opk tonight and see how it looks, last cycle it was starting to turn positive on cd11 so we will see!!! How are you ladies??? And avasmum thats horrible, so sad :(

I'm around 10 dpo, depends on when I ov! Had absolutly no symptoms at all! Although trying to remember back I don't think I had any symptoms with ds apart from when af was late! Wasn't till about 8 weeks did I start with symptoms! Ds has been a nightmare recently won't eat and screams when he goes to bed , he seems to have developed this new scream! For a good while now he's been a dream baby going to bed! X

Thanks ladies. Still was a good weekend just makes me think how lucky I am with what I already have and going to stop stressing myself out about everything. Having a break this cycle... not giving up just wont be doing OPK's and obsessing so much... ok so I will prob still slightly obsess! Will just see what happens, you never know you hear of people who get lucky when taking a break!

CD 10 here and boy my temps are doing some crazy things...not like the previous cycles.

GM ladies!! Today is my Friday on my new schedule...looking forward to 2 days off :)

I am so sorry to hear about your friend. My sincere condolences to you and your family. That is heartbreaking.

Only CD 4 or something like that, temps still low but af almost gone.

I have decided to cool it on temping this month, but will be doing OPK's and temping shortly after to make sure that I have my surge.
Also going to take a little break from the everyday forums. I got really really upset last month. Cried for the entire day when I got my BFN, then wailed when I started spotting. DH thought I was having a breakdown, and I think that I may have, this journey is getting harder and harder to bare. I know we all go through this but I think I am broken so I need to regroup.

I wish everyone Big F*ing Positives this month, and hope everything goes well with Drs appointments and life overall. Will check in and let you know how things are going but need a little break from it all before the lap at the end of the month.

My name is Michelle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->