Anyone on cd 3, need a cycle and ttc buddy :)

Im sad , super sad, well dh has always had issues with his balls. He has had testicular torsion and epididtmytis and now has epididtmytis once again, they say it was from a horrible uti. Now we are scheduled for a urologist on the 24th to make sure he is okay. I asked the er doctor if he was fertile she said she doesnt know he needs a SA. my heart is breaking I am so scared hes only 21 and if he has low motility or count I will be so devastated. I know hes fertile he has gotten ne pg before but im so scared. I just want a fucking break for once..!!!!!!! :cry: and ive managed to gain all of the weight I lost back !!! :(

:-( bailee hope everything turns out ok fx'd for you and your dh. I had a day at work a couple of months ago where I just broke down in tears, and we haven't bEen trying for as long as most of you and we already have ds but I have my days where I just think what if ds is a miracle baby and we can't have anymore! About 4 years ago I suffered from depression and was in a very dark place self harming etc and I always fear of going back to that depressive state even though I'm so happy at the moment its always in the back of my mind.

Xx

Oh Bailee thats not good to hear.... I am crossing my fingers for you guys!

Shelsong I totally understand sometimes this TTC journey can be heartbreaking at times it really does test us! I wish you all the best and hope you get the BFFP you deserve!

Icgood thats not good try and stay positive... I know its hard but I'm sure it will happen soon? as my doc said that fact you have been pregnant before is a good sign!

My doctor said to me also try not to make this the number one thing in your life which I was doing... I was snappy, frustrated and stopped going out and doing the things I love. This month is getting back to me!

Wishing everyone a huge crap load of:dust::dust:

Michelle - I wish I could give you a hug... So please, allow this e-hug to suffice.

Unless someone has been through this journey they can't truly understand the emotions we, especially as women, go through. While I'm still "early" in my journey by some standards, the reality is I've been TRYING to conceive for a very long time. The temping and other stuff may have just been introduced but to go month after month hoping and praying for a BFP only to realize something is probably (or in my case, definitely) wrong is traumatizing. No one journey is the same, no story is the same, just as the story teller isn't the same. I'm glad we've "met" along this path to talk to one another, even if it's just touching bases here and there.

I pray for each and every one of you ladies on this thread. Not to just conceive and carry that beautiful blessing, but for your physical, emotional, mental and where it applies spiritual health as well.

Bailee--I'm hoping things come back on the up and up with your DH! I'm seeing an urologist next Thursday myself.

Lucy-With continued methods you can remain in a good, healthy place. Remember, it's not one thing that brought you to that dark place (depression) so there isn't one fix for it either. If you need help gathering tools to assist with that, please feel free to message me :)

Yeah I hope it works out, it just has me worried. Idk im so out of it idk what to even do.

Thanks for the virtual hugs, needed it.

Bailee I feel for you, we are still waiting on dh results from December. Every time he hours to get them the dr is out and they won't just release it to him, and they wouldn't release it to me when I had a dr appointment because it was private information. So frustrating.
Just know if it is low sperm count our whatever you can take vitamins to move those buggers along.

Thank you myshel idk im just stressed. I feel so out of it for some reason idk what to do :(

Aww Bailee. Big hugs you have just got the think positive being extra stressed is just going to put more pressure on you and dh. I know I'm not in your position so I don't really know what to say but I just hope everything works out for you xx

Thanks girls

Ugh its so weird no positive opk and I swear I am having so much pressure down there I dont get it!!!!

Our bodies do crazy things to us! Af due on saturday have a feeling she will show up right on time!

Yes they do lol luckily it seems like they are starting to get darker and I had some ewcm!

Maybe you are going to ov later this month!

I don't know whether to test or not! Af due tomorrow ! Sometime I think yh she is going to show up and other times I'm like hmm maybe she won't! I don't have any tests in the house but I'm going out for lunch so could buy some?!

So while I was going crazy over the weekend, I bought an Baby Reading from a lady in the UK. Here is what it said

Your reading reveals that your conception news will come in the month of August 2013 from a cycle that starts in July. The baby shows as a girl and the expected birth date is in the month of April 2014 with attention being paid to the date of the 23rd. I can also see another child in your future, a boy, born in early 2016.

I amexcited that it is saying something is going to happen this year! woot woot.

DH got his results yesterday, and it looks like he has super sperm. Yay for him, Boo for me. Wish it was a him fix not a me fix, but just glad that we have at least one positive in this journey.
Looks like the Lap is going forward. Scheduled the time off of work and meeting with the anesthesiologist in two weeks. Got go give blood this afternoon.

I decided not to test! I promised myself I would wait till af was due and so that's what I'm going to do!

I hope your reading is right myshel! Xx

Where can I get a baby reading? ??
Thats so good myshel so happy he has super sperm lol !!! What cd are you on?

And icgood you better test tomorrow! !! :haha:

I keep getting feelins like af is gonna show but then I just feel normal again! Wierd wish we just knew either yes or no!

Been to view wedding cars tonight!

So af due today... I've never gone over a 32 day cycle apart from when I foun out I was pregnant with ds and obviously af didn't show up! Still not got any tests in the house!

Lol I've still not tested! Af still not shown up but I'm too scared to test! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->