Anyone on cd 3, need a cycle and ttc buddy :)

I'm on cd 27! I actually just fell asleep in the bath :-s , its only 7.30pm here! I have 2 tats ... One is a chinese symbol of my star sign and then I got 3 stars around it on the bottom of my back! I actually forget I have them! I've got that bigeest loser 30 shred dvd.. I started doing it and gave up lol!

I am getting the gun on my side finished. I have four big flowers on my other side, a tattoo on boot feet, inside of ny foot, a lady bug on my collar bone, a skull on my wrist and one in a secret place lol

Bailee, I love tattoos as well, I used to date a tattoo artist in the early 2000s I was 19/20. I have a heart with a tear drop at the bottom with my son name around it on my right shoulder, a leopard amongs rocks on the right ankle, two dolphins mating on the left ankle, a chinese sympol with the english meaning of the word faithful. I also have piercing as well about six.

Simple, Bahama Mama is simple fruit punch, pineapple juice, organge juice with cheap vodka, anejo rum or regular rum and I like to mix it with Pineapple rum as well or coconut rum for a rich flavor pour over crack ice and garnish with a unbrella, slice of orange, cherries and pineapple if wish. Try it you will like it.

Myshel, I think if I take some months off I wont be interested anymore. I have no children and is the only living person in my dad line and the baby for my mom. We are a very small family, its just such hard work..mind you I love the sex and will have four times per day and more per night every day. My bf has to pretend to be sick for me not to rape him at nights but the work of concieving...he has no kids and is 46+. Sometimes I think I would sleep with my ex just to get pregnant.

When will we be doing the weigh in? Is there a minimum to be lost on a weekly basis and if so how much. I really need to get rid of this 22lbs (10kg).

Anyway ladies, I got wet with the rain this evening heading to my car and feeling the flu coming on so I am heading to bed.

No weight loss requirement just supporting each other during something that is probably as stressful as getting pregnant. Lol

Pie, how long have you been trying? Do you track?

Bought the expensive opks this month, fingers crossed I get a visual surge this month!

Myshel what kind of opks did you get?

My opks are starting to slowly darken up so hopfully I wont have a kate ovulation, I will be upset if I do.

Pieceofpie im going to call you pop lol, but yeah I love tattoo to I have had my lip pierced, my industrial (like the bar through my cartilage), my cartilage, ny tragus, my tongue, belly button and my ewrs were gauged lol but now I only have my nose, belly button ears and tragus pierced. I went through a piercing stage when I was in my first relationship lol

Every weekend me and alex alternate as to who has a lie in and who gets up with ds. So this morning I was supposed to get up and alex lie in but he got up and said I'll get up with joseph as your not very well ...awww

Pie-I may just make that tonight...lol...

I'm going to help some girlfriends get ready to go out on the town. It's Derby here and that's the most exciting time for Louisville as everyone comes here...so far I've seen Jennifer Hudson and Anthony Anderson.

Lucy-That was sweet :) enjoy your rest!

Bailee-Whew girl, you make my single piercing at 21 look like a wimp...hahaha In my defense it was like my 9th time trying to get pierced...8x as a kid all did not turn out well for one reason or another

Well, temps keep going up so it looks like I definitely O'd on day 17 :) ...not as early as day 14 and not as late as 19, so I'm happy with that. We've certainly been doing our due diligence.. *ahem*...

Smply, yeah I had to get my ears pierced like 6x during my life because my body kepy rejecting it lol, and yayy thats great now your in the 2ww!

Ic, that was sweet of him to do!

Got most of my tattoo done I have one more session to go and I will be done!!!! :), cervix are still low and having creamy cm hoping that changes soon but we will see im
On cd 12 today !

I love piercings, had four in my ear nipples and toung done. One nipple one was ripped out by my ex by accident. Worst ever lol.

I got the smiley face clear blue opks. No ovulation yet but to early in the cycle anyways. Temps all over the place but getting interrupted sleep since Scott working 12 hours a day.

Yahoo Derby!

Ergh I still feel like poo, I've vrtually lost my voice! Going visiting family tomorrow in Wales! Hope I feel a bit better! I honestly have had no time this month to even think about my cycle.. Work has been awful and I might have to go to court to give evidence about a 10 weeks old baby that was found with none accidental injuries :-(

Ic, aww that sucks hopfully you don't have to go to court! Watch you get your bfp this cycle when you least expect it!!!!

Myshl, holy shit how bad did it hurt to get your nipples done? Lol my tongue hurt like shit to get done.

Myshe, I felt the pain when you said that the piercing was riipped from the nipple, I think they would have heard me hollering alll the way in Alaska. I pierce my nipple five times before it took because each time I was adding gold instead. My ears are pierce five times and thats about it for me in terms of piercing but tattoos I really love. I also wear four anklets(chains) two on each ankle.

Bailee, I am tattoo woman and you are a woman of my own heart. I went wild when my parents gave me my freedom, had a beer party when I turn 21 over at Atlantis we bath in beer, soak in it and drink it, that was fun.
I have been actively trying for the two and half years every since the MC but trying from 2007..I have a rectorverted uterus, a body that rejects most things that enters into it and a progesterone problem..dont produce enough. I am going to continue trying until the end of the year and than thats it for me for good. My bf is 46+ so Idk if that has anything to do with it now but with my ex, we did not use protection twice and I was pregnant and that man smoke 4 packs of cigerettes a day plus drink at least three times a week but then again we was Greek. This one does not drink or smoke and eats somewhat healthly so I dont know.

Simple the drink would be a nice addition to sip while at the Derby, I love Anthony he is such a idiot (funny). Any other stars? I am not that much of a fan of entertainers but its nice to see them once in a while. I was with Nicholas Cage when his German Sheperd died at the same clinic I took my dogs to, he had the bluest eyes I have ever seen but is just a small frame man, we were both stroking the dog and close to each other, you could see the love pouring out for his dog.

IC, that is sooooo nice of your man to do that for you.

Anyway ladies, I have been in bed all day, so I need to shower and head back there. Was up all night watching Jamaican movies and piss because a stray pit bull we have been feeding killed our cat kittens and dig up my mom garden. Cant find it in my heart to run her but I am too piss with her at the moment and more so because my mom would not allow me to get some shut eye. If I cannot sleep tonight, I will be heading to my BF house instead for the rest of the week.

C ya'll and you dun kno - (Jamaica slang)

Ic wish you the best, hopefully you won't have to go to court. But if you do I hope they get what is coming to them.

First nipple didn't hurt as much as I expected. Second since I didn't fear the pain killed! That was the one that got ripped out. Still have the other one though and love it.

Pie, that is terrible that you have had such a struggle. Wish you the best luck.

Does any one have any tips for finding your cervix... I have never been able to reach to touch it ... How do you do it?

Myshel Yeah, I never used to check mine either. I started checking them every day for an entire cycle (not while I had af) and I could feel the change. It feels almost like the tip of something when they are high but when they are low it is easy to find I always wiggle my fingers back and fourth when rhey are in my vagina it seemed to help my learn to check them. I am so glad I learned to check them it is so helpful.

Pop, I love pit bulls it all depends on how you raise them. They are sweet beautiful dogs, he could ve very tramatized due to his past. But poor kitty how sad. Hopfully you get your bfp soon, if not are you considering assisted conception?

Goodmorning everyone,

I had about two hours sleep, was up watching videos about Jamaica and even saw the street where I was born and lived until age 7 and how gangs have destroy the place...sad.

On to happier notes:

Bailee I love pit bulls had three, Tobi, Templeton and Maxine and I find that its the women who kills, the males are more protective, I guess that says something about women eh however on the other hand they are sweet and people should not judge them.

If I do not concieve by this year and keep the pregnancy, I am not sure what I would do I have two virals(sp) from 2002 which was purchase from a clinic in California but not sure if I want to use them. I am also thinking about IVF / IUI and again something is holding me back. I guess I just want to get pregnant the old fashion way, the way God intended. Also insurance does not cover any of the medical expenses for assisted pregnancy and here it runs from about 45K and up. The virals I bought in 2002 cost me 7000 and I needed five. Anyhow with the help of you ladies I am sure you will direct me in the direction I should go because its not a dicision one should consider lightly. I still have seven more months to go and will start to think about it inabout the next three months. So Bailee be prepared to help with questions. :)

Pop , I always ask questions and love answering questions too so bring them on!! Yeah if were no pg by july of next year possibly a couple months earlier we will do iui, but I pray we dont have to. I want to get pregnant how God intended like you said!

Yay the sun is out today! I really need to buy ds some summer clothes, I haven't bothered do far as the weather here has been so rubbish! But hopefully we are now on the way to summer! Its a bank holiday today here so not at work today :-D means only a 2 day working week for me! I still feel like poo though x

GM ladies!!

Pie-Sorry to hear about your kittens...I'm a pit fan myself and can't wait to buy a house so I can get a new puppy (I have an 8yr old Beagle/Terrier mix already)...My sister's 2 pits give me my little fix until then, lol. They're very sweet and yes the girls are very territorial and crazy! lol, my sister's blue nose puppy can jump like a horse...

Has your OH been tested? As you said he is 46 and my doctor has told me, "sometimes it's not us (women) so it's worth getting him tested too". We'll be doing the same this month on our end too as my OH is 35 and no children yet.

Myshel-OUCH! That's all I can say, lol.

Lucy-I hope you feel better and yay for a short week! Hopefully that will contribute to some rest and a speedy recovery.

This weekend was nice...I had some clients (friends) to do on Saturday after work. I did their makeup, hair and helped them get ready/styled. That was fun and they looked great. They went to a big ta-da party for derby and saw all of the celebrities including Angela Bassett, Smokey Robinson just to name a few. Maybe next year I'll go with them, but probably not, lol. I'm cheap and tickets are $100+, and did I mention I'm cheap?!

OH and I got together after that and got some drinks...((just a few, but they were delicious and I missed drinking, lol I sound like a lush)). Had a fabulous evening together and woke up early Sunday only to grab breakfast and see Iron Man 3.

It was a fabulous weekend and I've landed a venue for my birthday celebration... And I got my crosshairs (confirmed O) today!!! Woot woot! So I am officially 3 DPO....

So I'm not entiely sure what dpo I am but I'm cd 30 today. I got a pos ov test from cd 15-17. I've just checked my cervix and I've got what appears to be ewcm again. :-s . My normal cycles are 30-32 days with an lp of 14 days. This month though I've been really stressed with work. So I don't even really know when af is due! X

Ic, why dont you test? How donyour cervix feel?

Smply, sounds like you had a great weekend all around! !!! Are you a cosmetologist?

I had a shitty weekend, as always. Im dying to see iron man 3 lol so is dh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->