Anyone on cd 3, need a cycle and ttc buddy :)

Lol because you know me bailee I never have any tests in the house! Ill wait till the end of the week as af surely should have arrived by then! X

Lucy is your name right ic? Loo I always have to have hpts in my house you probably save a lot of money like that unlike me I waste money all the time lol

I would love to see Ironman but there is no way I could sit through a movie, my tailbone is still killing from the fall 2 weeks ago. Read online it can take 4 - 8 weeks for it to feel better, not looking forward to that.

My temps are all over the place thanks to hubby getting up at 4 in the morning and waking me up everyday so I am now goign to start testing at 430 as Bailee suggested. Fingers crossed tha works, although it is coming in pretty low now at 35.75. At least I know they havent jumped yet. fingers are crossed for the OPk'sworking to help with this one. Feel I will be ovulating later in this month again probably around day 17/20

Good luck lc, hope this is your month!
Hope this is everyones month!!!

On a side note WWatches has not been to bad yet! Dont feel like I am starving myself, but maybe I am doing it wrong. Will find out tomorrow how the week officially went, hopefully will see results on the scale!

Yup my name is Lucy! I think if I kept hpts in the house I'd be constantly testing! Plus they are so expensive I can't keep wasting money! X

Well hopefully you lost some weight, im still at a 4 lb loss do hopfully I can drop another 5 by next week.i feel like im going to o late as well like cd 18/22 but we will see!!

Yeah Lucy they are expensive thats why I use cheapies they feed my addiction! ! Lol

Bailee---sorry you had a bad weekend. Iron Man 3 was pretty good, even though I haven't watched the others up to this point. No, I'm not a cosmetologist but I love doing hair & makeup (and event planning), lol.

Myshel-Yikes, I'm sorry :( How are you sleeping!?

Lucy-pssst I think you should get a cheapie, lol *winks*

My temps are all over the place lol

Smply, yeah I love doing hair and make up too. Im starting cosmetology school in august, then going back for my bachelor's in psychology when hair school is over.

Hello ladies was missing for a few days because I was feeling abit out of it.

Painted the fence yesterday and just started to hate DF, I felt so sorry for him but just could not bring myself to be in his presence. Spent most of the night on the deck hugging the dog and starring at the black sea.

How are you ladies doing and what is new? I will be watching iron man 3 this Friday ( not much of a big fan but friend likes it - I get bored with sequences).

I have lost 3lbs so I have another 19 to go at which I will be at my ideal weight.

Have anyone use lemon slice, orange slice and cucumber in water. It flushes the system and help with weight loss.

Pip, I have never heard of using those things in water, maybe I will try one of them!!
Were also going to see Iron Man 3 this Sunday, we might go before then not sure yet...

Why are you so upset with df?

Good evening ladies!

It has been a hellacious day today... I'm beyond grateful it's my Friday.

OBGYN appointment tomorrow to discuss further testing/options...Here's to hoping I don't boo-hoo through the whole thing... It's been a rough week.

Im sorry smply, hopfully everything is ok. Keep us updated! !!!

Bailee, I keep a jug in the fridge with water and slice lemon and orange with cucumber in it. It is great to flush the system of toxin, balance the acidity in the body, great for the kidney and excellent for the skin. When you go to the spa they give you flavored water with those in it. Check it out on the net.

I cannot explain why I hate DF, I just dont like him anymore and deciding if I should end the relationship. He makes me angry whenever I am around him except when he hugs me in bed at nights. Everything he does is an issue with me and I nit pick or say nothing to him at all. Hope it pass or else I will have to call it quits but have no reason.

Let me know what you think about the drink. (water)

Dang girl, well maybe you should hold off on ttc? You could also feel like its his fault and subconsciously be getting mad,???

Hey ladies af arrived :-( . We have come to the decision to stop ttc now, we are getting married next year and the longer we continue ttc the closer its getting to the wedding. I also got offered the new job and so now is just not the right time. I'm hoping by the time we are married I will have lost the weight I want to . I am gutted and wish it was a different outcome! Ill keep popping on here to see how ur all doing! Hope that by the time I'm married you will all have ur own little bundles of joy! Xx

Hey ladies..
Pie-sorry to hear that chickadee. Maybe some space would help you clear your head? Ps-i'm going to try some of that water.

Lucy-sorry to hear you didn't get your bfp this cycle. Congrats on the wedding all the same, your blessing will be here before you know it.

Well I am sitting at lunch following my appt... My doctor was very excited about my charting, and glad that I am o'ing each month... Next steps: HSG and SA and then after those results if no bfp then Chlomid... She's switching my bp meds to something she uses in labor & delivery and asked if I was ok. I am happy to know and say that I AM OKAY. I'm I'm a great place mentally, emotionally, spiritually and working on the physical. I'm excited and optimistic about what's to come.

SN: I'm going birthday dress shopping later :)

Smply, when is your bday??? Thats great to have an attitude like that! Sometimes a change in attitude can make a world full of difference.

Lucy, im sorry girl. Now that your not ttc I bet you will fall pg lol. Are yall plannning to ntnp or will you be using a form of bc?

Ehhh as always im in a bitchy mood. Tired of trying wish I could just stop and enjoy life, but for some reason I cant. Im on cd 17 today, cervix are low no ewcm and temp is still low. So im absolutely pissed off. Im worried this is going to be another 83 day cycle. If I dont o or have any signs of oing by cd 30 ill doa pack of bcp to bring af on...

Lucy, Sorry AF arrived but yeah on wedding planning. I wish you all the best, when we got married I freaked out and quit my job because I was so stressed lol! but it was so much fun I would do it again in a heart beat, especially the quitting my job part.

Pie: You could just be having a really off month, I get that with Scott where I just want to punch him in the face but the reality is that I am really upset about everything else and he is my outlett. not nice, but the way it is. If this is more than you just being upset at the world and you really dont want to be in a relationship with im I think you should stop TTC with him and maybe figure out how you want your relationship to proceed before you end up making a baby and get tied to him forever.

Anita, Yeah for ovulating every month that is exciting. Wishing you all the luck, I had a HSG and I am not going to sugar coat it it hurt like a bitch, but was over really quickly.

Bailee - I feel you! Are you still dieting, maybe you are really hungry lol!
Have you guys decided to do a SA for hubby yet? I know you were conserned about this but have you moved forward on it, I heard they are only around $200 in the states. ( I apologize if i missed the results I have been so scattered lately)

I have been so angry the last couple of days all of my OPK's have been blank all week that I was sure that I wasnt going to ovulate all al, but I took an OPK this morning and there was a second line! Yeah looks like I am going to surge after all!

I have yet to step on the scale, decided i was goign to give it over a week to see results with the WWaterchers diet, but so far I feel like I am doing really really well. Trackign all my points, drinking enough fluids, not snacking as much. Fingers crossed it will help. How is everyone else doing with weight loss?

Myshel, ehhhh I have stayed the same weight, hoping to drop a couple lbs before Monday! Can't wait to hear how much weight you have lost! Sounds like your doing a good job!

Yeah I get mad at patrick a lot lol so maybe your just in a funk pie????

Hi ladies,

First let me say that I am sorry that you will not be trying for now IC. but on the other hand I am happy about the wedding..I bet the minute you stop ttc you are going to get ur BFP, because it will be less stress.

Simple I am going stalk you, I love that you have found the place where I wish I was and it is so big of you. I cannot relax and emotionally I am no where I am suppose to be..please share the secret. Also I take co-divan 320/25, exforge and alodat 80mg. cause the pressure would be very high - stage 1 and I started to drink breadfruit leaves tea. Monday when I guess my pressure for the first time in years it was 128/78 and I am only an aladat at the moment. Oh happy birthday.

Myshe, maybe you are right because today I didn't feel that hate but still not that love. maybe you are right about the ttc thing and just wait and see if it is something I am going through. We had broken up a few months ago for about 3 weeks, he wanted to be with someone who he somewhat work with and ever since I dont have that full feeling for him.

Bailee, 83 days wow! thats a long time it would play with my mind. I hope you get you big O soon and how is the weight going? I lost 3lbs last week but I am sure I must have gain about a pound back with all the water I have been drinking of late.

AFM: My temp made a major jump this morning from 96.5 to 97.3 so I am not sure if I ovulate cause I sure did not see any sign of it. I am CD12.

Its ok just been maintaining it this week but hoping to lose a couple lbs before Monday. I got a fertility braclet today from a crystal shop maybe it will help. Although hubby orayed over the braclet to remove and spiritual attachments or bad stuff just to be sure because there were terror cards and stuff in the store. Pop im not trying to be a party pooper but maybe you should try and work on your relationship for a bit. Have you talked to df about his feelings on ttc? Is he on board, does he feel the same as you?? Just want whats best for you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->