Anyone on cd 3, need a cycle and ttc buddy :)

Hey ladies!

Thanks for the well wishes... I'm just thankful for the good news and feeling like we have a course of action. My doctor has been very awesome and a true support through this entire thing. Even today her nurse asked if I had any weight loss and I told her I lost 30, gained 15. She didn't really seem all that [/concerned. While my Dr was excited for me and gave me kudos for my last lab results. Cholesterol, sugar, etc are all.fabulous, I just can't get this weight off. She said it'll come, just celebrate the small victories Anita. So, that is what I'll do.

My birthday is 06/19 but I'm celebrating that Saturday 06/22.

Yeah that is great Anita!!! Sounds like your on your way to a baby bump :)

Woot Woot Page 69!!!
HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!

Best birthday wishes when it does happen, but we have time for that.
I am looking at possibly ovulating around Mothers day. Hopeing this is good news, last year I got my AF right around mothers day and I just wanted to cry the whole day.

Going to finish the backyard this weekend and wash the dog with the hose. What are you guys going to do?

Mother's Day is always tough for me... I wrote in my sister & mother's cards: "prayerfully we'll be spending this day together next year". I haven't decided what I'll do, if anything Sunday. I sent out my cards (including one to OH's Mom) yesterday. I'm sure they'll do something but I won't invite myself along. Church, maybe. Where I've been extremely positive and optimistic lately, I pray I'll be able to continue that trend.

What about you other ladies? Am I the only Debbie downer around this time? Lol

No, it sucks another mothers day is here and im not a mommy or expecting this sucksss

I will be spending the day with my mom its just the two of us (blood relative) and at the moment one have to spend every moment with their mom no matter what. I will cook dinner for her and a cake because she has a serious sweet tooth and maybe church or church. I also have to give Arnold a bath he needs it and pick him so that is going to be about 2.5 hours (he is my non human son, a toy dog).

I agree that sometimes it makes one disappointed in not having a child but I feel it more so in the Christmas holidays because I love chirstmas alot. Mothers day is for me and my mom, I do it all the time but I just want her to have this day for herself. Wish I was rich so that I could give her everything she wants in life but it is in my heart.

Currently in bed on my laptop and praying to get some sleep before evening. Sorry (tmi)did some BDing last night and I swear it was sooooooooo goooood better than all the other times and I thought those times was goood but this one tops. The funny thing is we did nothing special, no foreplay, nothing just jump on and jump off and my body was ready..hm

Thats called baby making sex lol

Ne abd my mom are arguing right now, some serious things are going on with her and her possibly having another Brian tumor. So everyone is on edge here I suppose.

Im so close to stoping ttc I cant take it anymore, its so sad and stressful but im addicted to it and can't stop!!

Well Bailee, I will know when I get a positive :-0, and if that is baby making sex I want it all the time...nooo I take that back, I get enough but I wish going forward its like that all the time.

Sorry to hear about your mom, a tumor can seriously affect the mind depending on where it is located. You have to be strong and know it is not her fault.

She had brain surgery in October 2011 it was a acoustic nuroma tumor, wasnt cancerous but still very serious.

Well if you get your bfp we know why! Lol

Hey ladies. Short you are fighting with your Mom. Whenever me and my Mom fight it is normally because I am stressed and I love her. Maybe you guys just need a good fight so you can get pasted being scared.

Opks blank again! Didn't get a positive but not sure if I od our not, may try soy next month if I didn't. Temps all over the place because of sleep so don't trust ff this month.
Yeah sunshine!

My opks keep getting kind of dark then suoer light my cervix just hardened up so idk wtf is going on with me!

I feel you Bailey I cant figure out if I ovulated or not. Lots of watery cm but no egg white, but I dont normally get it and I cant reach my cervex!!! LOL

I did have ovulation pains though on the day after FF says I ovulated, but not sure. If this is true that means that I ovulated earlier than normal ... I wonder if it is the vitamin B complex. Last two months have had ovulation pains way before I normally would and FF says that I o'd early last month as well when I take out the one negative OPK.

I have been on lots of vitamins for three months, they say that it take three months to affect your ovaries so I wonder if it is finally kicking in. Bailee have you tried a B 6 & 12 complex yet? First month I joined the group was first month I tried everything. I am on Multi, Vitamin B6/12, CoQ10 (300mg), Vit C, Vit D & probiotics.

First month late ovulation day 21, second month really early (although ovulation pains around day 13) and now O pains and temp spike around day 13 (although think it was 14)... Do you think that I could be oing early due to all the vitamins I am on?

Im on cd 20 and nothing cervix low and creamy cm fml lol

Mysheo sounds like your getting really healthy!!!

Yeah it could be and also the weight you lost can help regulate ovulation!

Myshel-my O day has been all over the place too and I started the B Complex around February-ish (don't remember the date). I had that really short cycle in March and O'd on CD 14 but started a new cycle some 8 days later.

Well, I'm officially late ladies...My fertility app had me projected to start yesterday and I had a temp drop yesterday morning and just KNEW AF was coming...no sign of her minus some serious breast tenderness the past few days and my temp went up a little bit this morning. If nothing else, this will put me at 10DPO, which I'm happy about considering my LP has been a little over the place 8-10 days since I began charting.

How was your Mom Days? Happy Mother's Day to those who are TTC #2+ and Happy Mother's Day to us who are still trying - mother's to be ;)

Simple, how aweful that she showed. My mothers day was great, I cook dinner for my mom and bake her a cake which ended having to be shared for two others. I went out with DF later in the evening and had some TLC afterward.

Today was another day for me cause I found out my very good friend husband was murdered in a robbery. I am so hurt that I cried for her and with her. He was 63 and she 43 with a year old. So please people keep her in your prayers her name is Patricia.

Omg pie that is crazy! Condolences to your friend.

Anita, stupid witch! Fingers crossed for next month.

Bailee, not sure if it weight loss but am eating healthier so either way that had to be good right?!

Myshel, yeah thats great!!!

Smply, sorry the witch showed

Pop, omg that is horrible prayers for them and you

On the other hand looks like this is going to be a long cycle, fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk (excyse my language) cd 21 cervix low temp low and creamy cm :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->