Anyone on cd 3, need a cycle and ttc buddy :)

Just keep bding every other day and you are bound to catch the eggy

I wish it was that easy lol, I'm just going to try and focus loosing 8 lbs the next two weeks, I might stop using opks, not sure though

Good morning ladies,

How are each and everyone this morning? I am currently still upset over my friend death and is trying to understand it all but hopefully I can be strong for her (wife) and the baby.

Bailee I peek at your chart and your temp is all over the place cant it sit still for awhile, it also looks like you have a problem with sleeping or something due to the clear circles. Sometimes when we starts a new diet or lose weight fast if affects the cycle anyway, I am rooting for you cause you may just be having one of those long cycle so I will be right there with you when the big O comes and Miss Positive. 8 lbs sounds great, I will try and see if I could lose something this week.

Myshe, how are you and Simple how are you couping with af?

AFM: Woke up this morning with one of the worst selling mouth I have ever had, was afraid to open my mouth until after I brush my teeth for a good 7 minutes and listerine like crazy..could not understand it cause I brush and floss at nights. FF set my O tantitively at CD13 which was Saturday. I was able to BD Friday nite early Saturday morning and three consecutive days leading up to it so I dont know, cause our bodies are weird at times than when you expect something nothing and when you least expect it something is there. I am sure but I'm not a fanatic or excited about getting pregnant anymore anyway, I guess it is now getting to the point of me coming to terms with it might not happen so I am preparing myself for the big let down.

Fingers cross for all my ladies -

Mi dey ya a waait fi mi time to cum but mi na see sentin r nuttin appen yet. Lata mi frien. (Jamaican)

Pie-I'm sorry to hear of your friend's loss...You and Patricia will be in my thoughts & prayers. PS-I literally laughed out loud reading that Jamaican! :)

Bailee-I hope it won't be a long cycle for you :(

Myshel-thanks...I have an HSG scheduled for next Tuesday, so a new cycle is bringing new results (hopefully) so I can't be too mad at that.

It's my Thursday (off after Wednesday)...and I'm glad about it. I hope all is well ladies.

I am having a mental breakdown day today. Called in sick and cried in bed with my dog. Watched the great sperm race yesterday and now believe it is impossible to get pregnant. So sad for me right now can't figure put what is wrong. Normally don't feel this low into dpo 10 when I start spoting.

Going to watch pride and prejudice (the long one) In bed by myself.

Opks gave no positive this month at all and I used the expensive ones. All blank since day 14 only two days with an actual line. Does this mean I don't actually ovulate even though I am fairly regular?

As long as you have a clear difference in temp then you ovulated. I looked at your chart you deff ovulated, so thata good. Sometimes that just happens, just let it out girl. Yeah that is a cool movie but does make getting pg look impossible

Another girl is pg in face book -_-

stupid fing Facebook! Wish there was a way to block any baby messages or pregnancy tracker.

I know right facebook is so annoying lol

Lots of ewcm today but still a light opk

I know right facebook is so annoying lol

Lots of ewcm today but still a light opk

Simple right back at you...Jamaica has a unique language all of its own which can be funny just trying to understand the terms. I hope you spend your Thursday off well..do a spa thing.

Myshe, I get depress around that time frame as well, last cycle I was depress from about 8DPO I have read where they say depression is sometimes a part of pregnancy symptoms it is also on here as well. I took a look at your chart and definately ovulated and even had the temp spike to prove it. Fingers cross for you and hope you feel much better as the day continues.

Bailee, How is the weight thing going, and any word on what is happening with you yet...member I am in your corner.

Today a pair of slacks that I had that were smug around the waist can fit however, I am still sporting or even have a bigger belly so no extra thang undies for me at the moment cause it would be lost in the folds.

Bye ladies me a go git sentin to nyam caus mi raw righta now.

Good afternoon ladies!

Myshell----(((HUGS))). Saturday I broke down, and couldn't seem to pick myself back up...I do believe it was Mother's Day, not being able to see my Mom, not being pregnant yet, etc etc etc that brought it on. It's okay to cry, it's okay to have those days...as long as we don't stay there ;). Dogs (and cats) are a awesome comfort, so I'm glad your dog is right by your side...

HSG-Soooo this HSG is scheduled for CD9 which is Tuesday (05/21). No big deal right, wrong. I'm allergic to the contrast dye they'll be using. A once simple in & out procedure with a possibility of being a tad uncomfortable has turned into me scheduling the day off and needing a ride to & from the hospital. I have to start prednisone (steroids) 13hrs prior to the test and take them in increments leading up to the test. Then, at 1hr before I have to take 50mg of Benadryl and have someone drive me to my appt...and after I arrive, they suggested taking another 50mg. This should be interesting.. I realize this test is needed, and I'm certainly not complaining. I just hate being a burden to someone to have to chauffeur me around (and maybe listen to my doped up self, lol).

I'll be scheduling his SA for Monday so that we don't have to restrict BD'ing anymore than we already have to...

Whew...Any weekend plans ladies?

Feeling better today, thanks for the virtual hugs and support ladies. Back is still killing though so decided going to the clinic after work for xrays or something. FX nothing huge, but feel i may have fractured my tailbone :(

It is our long weekend so Monday off. It is great except my hubby Scott has a work conference in Montreal (the *******) and will be gone starting Sunday until next Saturday. Totally jealous that he gets to have fun and a mini holiday while i get to stay home and work.

Anita - Sorry that sounds like such a hasstle but done fee guilty for getting someone to chauffer you around. you deserve a little attention. I made scott take the whole day off to comfort me when I did it!

Hmm had a little bit of ewcm but I will take a opk around 6 today so I will see if its any darker theb!

Anita that sucks. It is so frustrating that ladies have to go threw these things just to get pregnant and other women use abortion as a form of birth control :cry: BUT it will happen for you abd the outcome of the procedure will be very helpful, praying it goes better then expected!

Myshel, yay for a long weekend not yay that hubby get a mini vacation lol l. Hopefully a fractured tail bonw isn't the case, let us know how it goes.

Oh a bit of exciting new for me, I registered for cosmetology school today :)

Oh a bit of exciting new for me, I registered for cosmetology school today :)

Yay!!! That sounds fun :)

Myshel-hopefully they'll be able to determine why everything is still so sore... I know sometimes it takes time for it to feel better, and that's one of the frustrating things to hear. Hopefully some relief will come of it all the same...Yay for long weekend. Think of it as the hubby's away and you get some "you" time ;)

I know I shouldn't feel bad, but I always do. You know us women are always giving, giving, giving and don't know how to ask or receive sometimes... My sister was going to take the entire day off, but I told her to just do the few hours/half day option. OH will be on PM duty after he gets off, should I need anything. Who knows, I may be sleep until it's time to work the next day with all of that benadryl, lol.

Hello ladies,

Simple I hoping for all the best for you and nothing is wrong with someone doing the driving, try to relax and enjoy the benedryl FXFU.

Bailee hopeful some positive comes out the opks so that you can get to some serious BDing.

Myshel I hope its nothing serious that is causing you all that pain. I live in the caribbean so we do different things to deal with pain such as soaking in epsom salts before bed or putting plywood under the mattress...they do not work always but as I said we do thing differently.

I am not as excited anymore of ttc and getting to the point of NTNP just taking it one step at a time and if it happen so be it if not no love lost.

We also have a long holiday and I am not sure what I will be doing. I know I will be going to the movie to watch boring star wars...I hated the movie when I was a child and know I will hate it now but my friend wants to see it. I promise my dog to take him to the beach on Saturday so we will be heading there and on Sunday to watch the free WPGA on Paradise Island and thats it...nothing exciting.

So how was your day ladies?

https://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j209/baileeboo77/20130515_184821.jpg

Got this today :)

:dust::hug: Bailee, yay for the positive opk, make sure to do lots of baby dancing so that we can catch that egg. I would be too upset if nothing happen this month for you.:hugs::thumbup:

I am a bit drunk tonight had a few beers and its amazing I can only drink about two can of brush crack beer and I am over the hill looking through the looking glass. I am so relax now that I have decieded not to NTNP buy let nature takes it course and these beers felt so good.

Have a good night ladies/

Hi ladies sorry i have had a bit of time away.... Needed some time away from b&b. Ive had a tough time in last few weeks cant get out of my rut! Anyway just ovulated cd 18 thought it was never going to happen. really bad week three facebook announcements and a lady at work came and personally told me before everyone else she is pregnant as she does not wanna upset me. Ughh this is really hard. On a plus Im going on a girls weekend away in couple of weeks to Auckland to take my daughter to disney on ice and see the sights.. Of course also shopping.

Awesome that you got a positive bailee, im sure it will all be worth it simply!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->