Anyone on cd 3, need a cycle and ttc buddy :)

Were gonna order a movie, probably wreck it Ralph lol it looos so cute.

Well gl girl let us know when you o :hugs:

Were gonna order a movie, probably wreck it Ralph lol it looos so cute.

Well girl let us know when you o :hugs:

How did you like Wreck it Ralph?
We saw it last week and thought it was really really good.

Tried the soft cups .... that was strange but hubby was all on board with it.
Panicked for about one minute this morning when I thought I couldn't get it out.

Still no temp swing, but not expecting that for another 4 - 5 days.

I thought it was so cute we both enjoyed it !!!

Yeah I think soft cups just take some getting used to.

So how is every ones first sex weekend?

I think it is fantastic that we are all in this together. This is the first time I have decided to really get into a cycle group and I am really appreciating the positivity. It is nice to know you are not alone, especially when talking to people in the same situation.

This is going to be a great month someone us going to get their bfp this month!

I know, before I got on bnb or even started using it frequently I felt so alone. I love being able to talk and relate to the girls on here :hugs:

Well my sex weekend is over im 1dpo tomorrow and going to start testing nect Sunday so I am praying for a bfp! !!!!

Yea someone is def gonna get a:bfp: I dont even care if it is not me, its just so exciting that one of us will. First weekend was great :thumbup:. Feeling very positive thanks to you ladies it is great to be able to share this people who are going through the same thing and understand. When will everyone test?

I am going to wait for after AF if it does not arrive on time.

Aww I feel the same way avamum, I always get worried because im so young 20 and everyone is about 5 to 15 yeara older than me one here expect for a few girls. But everyone treats me as if I deserve to have a baby and its really nice I dont get support like this out of bnb really. I mean hubby is as supportive as a man can be and my mom wants a gbaby more than anything but everyone else thinks im crazy, so I love talking to all yall girls on here!!

I would like to wait till the 22nd at least to test but I probably wont make it to then. It would be ideal to test on the 25th I would be 15 dpo but I will try and make it to the 22nd at 13 dpo!! What about everyone else?

Dont worry about age.. I had Ava when I was 21, I am 27 now. I want to wait till the 30th of March. I doubt I will make it till then. All depends how late I O I guess?

Yeah if I get pg this time around my edd will be December 2nd and my bday is jan 7 our 2 year wedding anniversary is the 19th of December and Christmas also, poor hubby will be broke with all those dates so close lol, but lets not think that far away haha

Good morning ladies!! :) I hope you guys had a wonderful weekend as I did... It's funny, I was thinking Saturday, "If I knew that a year ago I'd be where I am now, I wouldn't change a thing". I am truly happy, and this TTC journey, while a little trying at times is going to be an enjoyable one (speaking positivity for us all)

Well thats nice

I woke up this morning and my temp dipped which isnt a good sign if it rises tomorrow ill geg my crosshairs if not then I have a annovulatory cycle :(

:( It's still soon in your cycle, right? Maybe you'll have another surge later this month? Maybe the soy thingy-ma-bobs caused it to peak a little early?? **hugs**

No I had 2 says of very positive opks
I dont temo at the same time every day idk if that would have a huge effect?? As long as it goes up tomorrow to at least 97.3 ill have cross hairs, I plugged it into the chart already to see lol

No I had 2 days of very positive opks
I dont temp at the same time every day idk if that would have a huge effect?? As long as it goes up tomorrow to at least 97.3 ill have cross hairs, I plugged it into the chart already to see lol

And its 60 degrees in the house, maybe that has something to do with it im freezingggggg, o well not gonna stress as long as it goes uo tomorrow it will be fine im sure it will gotta stay Positive :hugs:

Yes, let's stay positive! :) I think the outside temp has something to do with it too...It's been pretty cool in my house and my temp was dropping pretty low ((and then went back to my "coverline" this morning)) and it looks like a huge jump when really it wasn't, lol.

Lol yeah I seem to over think everything that has to do with ttc lol

Your chart looks good so far though hopfully you will get your rise soon!!!

Thanks chickadee!!! :) I'm thinking we'll do OPKs next month if this isn't our month...

Yeah I love opks they make shit so much easier lol

I have read on a didn't thread that soy does give you an early o, but may also give a second jump later ...
Not sure if any of that made sense but I think I just saw something about it Earlier this week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->