Anyone testing around 24th Jan?

MrsM: Give yourself time to be sad and mourn. It's a tramatic and life changing experience to have gone through what you did. It's expected that you would feel sad. I agree that talking with someone would be a help. Running/exercising also works for me. Everyone is different and what worked for one person might not work for another. Just take your time and don't be afraid to ask for help and remember it's ok to feel sad! :hugs:

I am feeling normal. I've told DH I really don't want to think about it until I'm in a safer 'zone.' It's still SO early and so much could happen. I don't plan on calling my doctor until sometime next week, assuming everything is still a go. Thanks for asking.

Tanzi: AWESOME about the house!!! Do you make an offer next? Sorry AF hit. My fingers are crossed for a February BFP!!

I took a first response digi and got a BFN! Big Fat NOOO! I think the others were very cruel evap lines and I am definitely out for this month. Now just to wait for AF...If she doesn't arrive by Sunday I might test but definitely not going to waste anymore money! Oh well...wishful thinking it would happen the first month of trying but don't worry I will be preggo this year! We all will! :)

Hey Everyone!

Thanks KT!! You should call your Dr - as you've had a m/c they might offer you some early scans to keep your mind at rest. Plus, it would be nice for you to get a sneaky peak at the baby!!

Krippy - you OK?? There is nothing worse than the dreaded BFN :( You know where we are if you need to vent!

The fact that AF still hasnt shown up thought is a positive sign - its not over yet!

Tanzi - thanks for listening to my rant yesterday - Im feeling in a better place today xx

:hugs:Hi All,

Mrs. Mauri-Sorry its not your month, and you were feeling low:hugs:. It is totally normal and to be expected as you mourn your loss.:cry: Not sure if HBs get it fully as they are not at the mercy of massively fluctuating hormones. i think writing and talking about it is a great way to start to feel better/normal again. And somehow crying does help.

Tanzibar-Congrats on the mortgage approval!!! :happydance:Have you a dream house ready to put an offer on, or have you just started looking? I imagine its a great time to buy. Agreed on oestrogen front, since i got the AF i'm cool as a breeze. :cool:I miss my hormone contraceptive. and the feeling of being pregnant.

Krippy-i have fingers and toes crossed that you are also pregnant! no witch=still possible!:thumbup:

KT-so happy for you! any symptoms? hows your back and sleep pattern? Is your HB delighted?

This new cycle will be THE cycle-3rd month trying so lets hope it will be 3rd time lucky! I am going to try out the power of positive thinking, and try to not overthink the whole thing/stress out about it.

Wishing all you ladies trying this month the same good luck!

You sound a bit chirpier today MrsMauri, always a step in the right direction :)

Sarena, thanks honey. Yes we've put the offer in for the house which has been accepted - we even went to view it for a second time on Sunday and the owners were adament they won't even let anyone else view it or put an offer in, they trust us. How nice of them, it put our minds at rest which is always a good thing :)

I miss the pregnant feeling too! I keep thinking more about my baby and I've concluded that she knew even better things would be coming for us (like the house), so she chose to turn over and go back to sleep instead of saying hello.

To be honest we were thinking of buying a house this year but not for a long while, it's a nice thought that cupcake helped us find our dream home.

Hope 3 is your lucky number Sarena, the cycle I fell pregnant hubby and I used "NMA" negative mental attitude - of course we never meant it when said out loud but something must have worked cause we caught the egg

Hi Guys! Just checking on on everyone. I went MIA as work has been CRAZY...it's still crazy and I'm ready for the weekend!

How is everyone? Krippy any new news? Thinking of you!

Tanzi and Serena: Love the attitude you guys have. Rub some of that my way will ya?

MrsM: How are you?

Things are good here. My spotting stopped...which is different from my past 2 pregnancies. The implantation bleeding went on for 2 weeks then! Hoping this is a good sign. Will call the doctors Monday - will keep you posted! Sorry for the short reply - gotta get back at it! Hope to be more active when the weekend comes! xxx

Hi everyone,

KT - Im feeling much better in myself now. Just focusing on trying to get that BFP in Feb now! Glad you are feeling yourself - let us know how the doctors go xx

Tanzi & Sarena - I agree, You have a great outlook on things!

Tanzi - Sooo pleased that everything is going good with the house. Its nice to have that reassurance from the sellers that they wont show it to any other sellers - you will be moved in before you know it!

Krippy - Have you tested again yet? Fingers crossed for you xxx

Still waiting for AF to come! Hoping that it is good news and waiting until the weekend to test! Uggghhh! I am going crazy! :)

Yaaaahhh for February BFPs...Now that is the month of love! ;)

Still waiting for AF to come! Hoping that it is good news and waiting until the weekend to test! Uggghhh! I am going crazy! :)

Yaaaahhh for February BFPs...Now that is the month of love! ;)

So excited that your AF hasn't come!!! I know the waiting is driving you nuts but that's super good news!!! What day will you be testing? Good for you for holding out! How many DPO are you now?

I am 17 dpo...already considering testing today because I have been having weird aches and pains in my hips and sides. I was going to wait until Sunday but no sure if I can wait. Any advice ladies?

I am 17 dpo...already considering testing today because I have been having weird aches and pains in my hips and sides. I was going to wait until Sunday but no sure if I can wait. Any advice ladies?

If you want to test before Sunday, I would do it in the mornng. FMU is the best to use.

If you want to test before Sunday, I would do it in the mornng. FMU is the best to use.

Thanks I needed that pull back down to earth...see how I feel tomorrow morning. I am going to try to make it until Sunday! ;)

Thanks I needed that pull back down to earth...see how I feel tomorrow morning. I am going to try to make it until Sunday! ;)

I would say if you don't have a BFP and still don't have your AF by Sunday, give your doctor a call Monday! You may need a blood test - I had a friend who could once tell if she was pregnant by using HPT. During her last pregnancy, for some reason those didn't work and she only found out she was pregnant through a blood test. Not sure why, but that's just how it happened...GL!

I got my :bfp: this morning! Pink line in 2 minutes! Whoop whoop!

Finally got it at 19 dpo...but who knows maybe I ovulated later than I thought! Either way it is there! I am shaking!

Hi All. Can i join. :) I've posted a few times on different threads but not very often. Normally just a viewer, reading and thinking about all us ladies going through all of this. And smiling when someone gets good news and thinking about those of us with not so good news. At the mo after my erpc on 13th Dec i really dont know where my body's at. I've not had any sign of AF yet, dont know if i've ovulated or not (feel in total limbo). TMI alert, me and blokey have been BD'in every day or every other day since Xmas Day as we said we would TTC as soon as we can. But for the last week ive been feeling quite nauseous (for some reason its worse in the evening and at night when i'm in bed), stomach pains (not always cramping though, just strange weird feelings) these got worse last night and back to mild today, moody, got bit of acne appear which i hate. Some of the stomach feelings were like when i found out i was PG in October so i thought i should do another PG test yesterday but :( it was a big -ve (first response tester). Could it be ovulation symptoms rather than PG symptoms? Got a big night out with the girls tomorrow night and dont want to be on the pop if there is any chance i could be PG......

Well done Krippy, glad to see some happiness on here :)

ljane74 - hi, I would probably wait a few more days then test again, failing that I'd ring your doctor and see if he can help with any meds? xxxx

Finally got it at 19 dpo...but who knows maybe I ovulated later than I thought! Either way it is there! I am shaking!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!! SO excited for you!! Have you told DH??? I am glad you got your sticky bean...we will have October babies!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!! SO excited for you!! Have you told DH??? I am glad you got your sticky bean...we will have October babies!

I woke DH up at 6:30am to tell him on his day off! I even made him look at the line to make sure I wasn't crazy! lol

My due date so far will be October 1, 2012 but since I am considered high risk this pregnancy this babe will be born early September 2012 by c-section. I am so happy for this because it is before RJ's birthday at the end of the month. I am so excited to have 2 September babies.

RJ and my father visited me in my dreams last night...That was the reason I tested this morning. My mom says that if you dream about someone who has passed it means they are visiting you...so they were visiting me to give me strength and hope! :)

I woke DH up at 6:30am to tell him on his day off! I even made him look at the line to make sure I wasn't crazy! lol

My due date so far will be October 1, 2012 but since I am considered high risk this pregnancy this babe will be born early September 2012 by c-section. I am so happy for this because it is before RJ's birthday at the end of the month. I am so excited to have 2 September babies.

RJ and my father visited me in my dreams last night...That was the reason I tested this morning. My mom says that if you dream about someone who has passed it means they are visiting you...so they were visiting me to give me strength and hope! :)

Wow that just gave me gosebumps! I always think you should go with your gut...and you did and it was right!! I'm sure you guys are over the moon!! Have you called your doctor yet? I was going to wait until Monday but I might do it today. September is a wonderful time for a birthday!!! So glad you are going on this journey with me...we can support each other.

Now we need to get some of you other ladies on board!!! I have lost track of everyone's AF days...is anyone's AF done and they're waiting to O? My fingers are cross for all of you!! xxx

Hi All. Can i join. :) I've posted a few times on different threads but not very often. Normally just a viewer, reading and thinking about all us ladies going through all of this. And smiling when someone gets good news and thinking about those of us with not so good news. At the mo after my erpc on 13th Dec i really dont know where my body's at. I've not had any sign of AF yet, dont know if i've ovulated or not (feel in total limbo). TMI alert, me and blokey have been BD'in every day or every other day since Xmas Day as we said we would TTC as soon as we can. But for the last week ive been feeling quite nauseous (for some reason its worse in the evening and at night when i'm in bed), stomach pains (not always cramping though, just strange weird feelings) these got worse last night and back to mild today, moody, got bit of acne appear which i hate. Some of the stomach feelings were like when i found out i was PG in October so i thought i should do another PG test yesterday but :( it was a big -ve (first response tester). Could it be ovulation symptoms rather than PG symptoms? Got a big night out with the girls tomorrow night and dont want to be on the pop if there is any chance i could be PG......

Hi lJane! Do you know what CD you're on? Has AF already arrived and you're waiting to OV?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->