Anyone testing around March 20th? 6 BFPs & counting

Hey ladies .. :hugs:
I am 5 or 6 dpo. :D i'm pretty sure 6, but AF is due the 19th, so ill be testing the 20th : ) hopefully i can hold back until then! For definate difference this month::

2dpo: low cramping. lotion CM
3dpo: lotion CM
4dpo: lotion CM - cp: high, closed, feel like i'm getting sick. HORRID taste in mouth? not sure why?
5dpo: lotion CM temp 99.9 continued bad taste..yuk

Lots of baby dust your way ladies :D

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hi Girls,

I have an on off aching feeling. Not sure if it is a sign of anything or not! I also have cream coloured CM. Who knows, but fingers crossed!

I have been very active today (because of my job) so I hope I haven't done anything to upset anything down there!!!!

:dust: to you all. XX

i am due for af on the 19th and was going to wait untill the 23rd to test as that would be 14 days since i last baby danced...

baby dust to you all!!

I am 5 or 6 dpo. :D i'm pretty sure 6, but AF is due the 19th, so ill be testing the 20th : ) hopefully i can hold back until then! For definate difference this month::

4dpo: lotion CM - cp: high, closed, feel like i'm getting sick. HORRID taste in mouth? not sure why?

I'm having the same symptoms as you are! I am 4dpo today. I feel like achy and horrible taste in my mouth and now I am a bit queasy. My cp seems high and closed too, but I am not going by though cuz it is confusing, lol. I have the lotion/creamy cm too and wet. I don't normally get that after OV.

can i join you ladies? AF due 19th March. This waiting part sucks!!! Really dont know what to do to take my mind off the big question!!! Tick Tock Tick Tock.....

Me!!! I am due on the 20th/21st! I oved yesterday or today and in the past 3 days We have had :sex: 7 times and will also tomorrow morning and evening to be sure. Probably will do the same on Wednesday too. Just wanna make sure we do it this time. This is our 6th cycle and we had a mmc on cycle 1 and then a mc on cycle 2. Praying this is it and we have a h&h 9 months!!!

:dust: to all of us!

Holy Canoli!!! 7 times in three days! I am lucky to BD seven times over a two-three week course!!! hahaha!! Well I suppose if we had time we might BD 3-4 times in a week! LMAO

No symptoms to report, i feel the same now as I do everyday. Happy and slightly tired! Every since O day (CD18) the weather has been fantastic and have been able to get rid of my cabin fever!!! The sunshine is doing wonders on my soul! :happydance: I am CD23, 5DPO today. CM is pretty dry and I am gassy which is normal. The only thing I do have to report is, since O day I have a slight lingering ear ache in my left ear and my skin is breaking out a little more than usual. I normally start breaking out a few days before af. Could be the weather? lol Oh well!
Is everyone feeling Fab?!

I am the same, 5dpo and seem to have caught acne on the left side of my face??? :haha:

Hi ladies i'm 9dpo and i'm going to test on around the 20th
I have had loads of symptoms here goes...

Lower back pain all the time from 2/3dpo
Twinges in tummy and sides
Feeling sick mainly in the car and loads on the bus ekkkk (could feel myself going green 2day) lol
Loads of CM
Tired all the time
Need to pee more
Trapped wind
Boobs are looking and feeling bigger
Nipples itchy and hurt aldo going darker and got the raised lump bits on

All looking good i think
Wht you ladies think??
xx

my AF is due on the 19th to! i probably didnt do my ovulation dates right, its all confuses me :( if anyone can work it out for me would b grateful,

last AF was 19th feb, cycle length past 3 AF's has been 32 days,

sorry to b a pain
xxxx

I'm having the same symptoms as you are! I am 4dpo today. I feel like achy and horrible taste in my mouth and now I am a bit queasy. My cp seems high and closed too, but I am not going by though cuz it is confusing, lol. I have the lotion/creamy cm too and wet. I don't normally get that after OV.

Yes! now i have someone i can relate with!! well i checked my cervix earlier, and it was HIGH and i collected some thick lotion type CM slightly "chunky" id guess youd say*TMI SORRY*
im hoping this is my month!!! for sure!! anyways, i got really sick earlier, watery mouth almost threw up, hot flashes today... not sure why, temp is 99.8 and boobs are "full" feeling. Also twinges/cramping in left side.... hmmm

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

my AF is due on the 19th to! i probably didnt do my ovulation dates right, its all confuses me :( if anyone can work it out for me would b grateful,

last AF was 19th feb, cycle length past 3 AF's has been 32 days,

sorry to b a pain
xxxx

HEY!! :D
Do you use OPKS? chart, or temp? this could REALLY help you out with OV... this calculator says the 6th-11th was when you was most fertile. so probably the 9th i'm guessing?? so youd only be like 2dpo if it was the 9th!
Any symptoms? hows ur CM?

well we have done he deed :sex: every day from saturday 6th and still carrying on! so im hoping!!

sorry what does CM mean? im clueless wih all these abreviations!! :blush:

well we have done he deed :sex: every day from saturday 6th and still carrying on! so im hoping!!

sorry what does CM mean? im clueless wih all these abreviations!! :blush:

Aw its okay... :thumbup:
CM is cervical mucus.. :blush: LOL usually when your most fertile youll have the stretchy, sometimes globby clear ,eggwhite looking discharge .. :haha: nice way of describing!? nice big run on sentence! lol (laugh out loud) :D

Anyways so have you experienced that?

erm not that i can remember, there has been so much mess down there atm ( so so sorry tmi) :blush: what with hubbys stuff and my stuff haha, my face has went to red writing this!! xx

So now I am starting to have symptoms lol whether they are real or induced by my looking for symptoms I don't know.
Today I have been bursting for the bathroom every 2 hrs.
I feel achy in my abdomen area, and have started the bloaty gassy feeling.
Thats it though my boobs haven't done anything, my cervix is not as high as usual and is hard, and my cm is now lotiony.

Have to force myself to wait another week or so...this is torture and we just started ttc!!!

Hi Ladies

5 DPO and driving myself NUTS...why can't the 2WW be shorter??? like 2 hours or something??? It's all I can think about, I can't focus on anything at work....ahhhh....anyway my only symptoms are: gagging when I brush my teeth in the morning (not sure why), sorish nipples, and I may be haleucinating but I think my bbs are bigger!... Also have the thick creamy white CM...

Waiting impatiently for my :bfp: hoping we all get a :bfp: which would make the 20th one lucky day!

momtoboys1 and spinneybaby! good luck, hope use get your :bfp: :dust:

erm not that i can remember, there has been so much mess down there atm ( so so sorry tmi) :blush: what with hubbys stuff and my stuff haha, my face has went to red writing this!! xx

haha its okayyyyy :flower: no worrys! :winkwink: Im REALLY hoping this month ill get my bfp, i tested earlier with a HPT from the $ store, i know im crazy.. :haha: :bfn: but i expected it... ive got two digis for the 20th :D so excited! but im definately going to test on next wednesday for SURE!!

Guys these symptoms sound promising!!

I know this photo i attached is TMI TMI TMI sorryyy!!! :blush:

Pretty embarrasing :dohh: LOL but wanted to see if you guys are having this same type of CM :hugs:
Pleaseeeeee let me know if you CM is like this. Im pretty sure i conceived this month so, hopefully this is a definate sign!!! :cloud9:

Attachments

• cm.jpg
    cm.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 6
ohhh i have had that the other day! fx hun!! this is ur month!! xxxx

im with u girls! I will be 12dpo on the 20th. Gl everyone. Babydust to u all! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->