Anyone testing around March 20th? 6 BFPs & counting

awwwwww yay!!!!!! fingers crossed hunni! im gonna cry if im not lol xx

I had mega creamy cm last month and I never had that much creamy cm before and I wound up with a bfn. This time I am dry and only have creamy cm when I actually check my CP (cervical position). I don't want to be a party pooper but CM and CP are defoinitely not great signs of conception, HOWEVER it would be AWESOME it that was the caes for you ladies!!! How great would that be!!! Good Luck to you!!!

I am 5DPO CD23 on cycle 7 TTC after 4 years NTNP and I have no symptoms which I normlly don't. Just feeling great, which I believe is due to the nice weather!!! Everything but my legs are crossed for everyone!!! :haha:

went and pee'd the a few minutes ago and had a tiny spot of pink :D

Hello ladies =) i am also having a creamy white cm and have been having odd mild cramps since i ov.. as well as nauseated and constipation and headaches, sore boobs and tender tummy.. will be testing the 20th or a lil before that =)

Hey ladies .. :hugs:
I am 5 or 6 dpo. :D i'm pretty sure 6, but AF is due the 19th, so ill be testing the 20th : ) hopefully i can hold back until then! For definate difference this month::

2dpo: low cramping. lotion CM
3dpo: lotion CM
4dpo: lotion CM - cp: high, closed, feel like i'm getting sick. HORRID taste in mouth? not sure why?
5dpo: lotion CM temp 99.9 continued bad taste..yuk

Lots of baby dust your way ladies :D

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

I'm having the same symptoms as you are! I am 4dpo today. I feel like achy and horrible taste in my mouth and now I am a bit queasy. My cp seems high and closed too, but I am not going by though cuz it is confusing, lol. I have the lotion/creamy cm too and wet. I don't normally get that after OV.

Yes! now i have someone i can relate with!! well i checked my cervix earlier, and it was HIGH and i collected some thick lotion type CM slightly "chunky" id guess youd say*TMI SORRY*
im hoping this is my month!!! for sure!! anyways, i got really sick earlier, watery mouth almost threw up, hot flashes today... not sure why, temp is 99.8 and boobs are "full" feeling. Also twinges/cramping in left side.... hmmm

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My cm is chunky sometimes too! TMI but been getting it on my panties. :blush: I never get that!!!! I TOO have been having hot flashes since yesterday and I am achy on and off all over and queasy thinking I am coming down with something. I am hungry but don't wanna eat. My lower back on my right is aching. I also have a bad weid taste in my mouth and want water like crazy.

erm not that i can remember, there has been so much mess down there atm ( so so sorry tmi) :blush: what with hubbys stuff and my stuff haha, my face has went to red writing this!! xx

haha its okayyyyy :flower: no worrys! :winkwink: Im REALLY hoping this month ill get my bfp, i tested earlier with a HPT from the $ store, i know im crazy.. :haha: :bfn: but i expected it... ive got two digis for the 20th :D so excited! but im definately going to test on next wednesday for SURE!!

Guys these symptoms sound promising!!

I know this photo i attached is TMI TMI TMI sorryyy!!! :blush:

Pretty embarrasing :dohh: LOL but wanted to see if you guys are having this same type of CM :hugs:
Pleaseeeeee let me know if you CM is like this. Im pretty sure i conceived this month so, hopefully this is a definate sign!!! :cloud9:

I thought about that but was not brave enough! LOL

That is what mine looks like!!! :hugs: Also, with creamy and some wet too all mixed in. More than I would normally get! :D

My cm is not like that, mine is like creamy lotion and now not much of it.
My husband is convinced he hit the spot lol...we shall see, I just wish the next
9 days would go faster

Mine is not like that all of the time. Just a couple of times. It is a wet/lotion/creamy like cm majority of the time. IYKWIM

I have been feeling cramping in my lower left abdomen and my lower back is aching.

i havent been having any cm but always feel like its wet down there like i am getting my period but i havent got it... allthough this morning there was a tiny bit of cm but nothing really...

i also think i may have thrush and i read that it could be a sign of early pregnancy...

feel really tired, loss of apetite, need to pee and poo a lot more, and been having some crazy as dreams

i dont know when i ovulated but baby danced on the 2nd of march and the 6th or march and af started on the 20th feb to the 28th feb... so i hope i hit the spot..

baby dust to all

Mine is not like that all of the time. Just a couple of times. It is a wet/lotion/creamy like cm majority of the time. IYKWIM

I have been feeling cramping in my lower left abdomen and my lower back is aching.

can you describe your lower back ache? I'm also getting lower back pain. i can't bend type of pain. This is not something that is usual for me, so i hope it's not a sign of a UTI or kidney infection. Either that or old age

i also have been having back pain as well as alot of other symptoms..
- the day i ov i had cramps and it hurt to have sex and this never happens to me but when i was preg with my daughter..
- 2 dpo still cramping on and off until today and im 7 dpo
- im expecting my period on or before the 20th of march
- i have been nausous and light headed for the past few days..
- smells are really getting to me sometimes..
- lower back pain sometimes as well as front pulling and stretching
- my cm has been sorta milky white for the past few days
- my boobs as well as my underarms are very sore
- and ive been having horrible mood swings as well as a hard time sleeping at night for the past 3-4 days..
- urinating alot as well as bowl movements that cannot be held in tmi im sorry LOL
im hoping for a positive test around 17- 20.. hope my symptoms are ok =)

:dust: to all!!!

ur symptoms sound soo good! i had horrible mood swings yesterday, and was SO tired around 6pm, i even went to bed early. what a shock!! i took a hpt yesterday and put it in my drawer, and went back and it has a faint faint line! but its prolly evap, im hoping ill get a "pregnant" on my digi.. Still the creamy lotion CM, its not really heavy, but i have noticed my panties getting wet. no more spotting :D just like 4 or 5 tiny dots :D and AF is due on in 7 days, so im pretty sure its too early for af, LOL my period is like CLOCKWORK lol. and i never spot. nipples have weird sensation boobs are full but not sore at all. ... i think im going to get the new FRER and test tomorrow with it!! it states 6 days b4 period..

Woohooo lol :dust: lol same here its not alot of cm but enough to sorta wet my panties tmi im sorry LOL.. my boobs before they hurt they were warm and full idk what that means haha but they just felt hot.. hope we both get BFP lol no :witch: on the 20th woott haha

awhh i know. but i got to looking at this CM an it had a yellowish tint? TMI so sorry!! LOL :blush: but anyways... my af due 19 wooot wooot im hoping no AF. are you in the states? maybe we could be text&bump buddies!! :) im in the US...lol so if your not, then that wouldnt work! really high phonebill is what'd it be! LOL but ahh im so nervous. do you think the FRER's work?

Hey guys you all have such good symptoms!

Today I believe I am 5dpo, symptoms so far

Mild cramping last night, now just feel bloated
Almost puked over the taste of my toothpaste this am
cm is mainly clear with a little milky cm also
CP is halfway and softer than yesterday, but it drops down in time for af so maybe thats not a good sign

but other than that nothing much, broke out in a few spots but thats normal every month for me.
I didn't really have any symptoms with my other kids until after I knew I was pregnant.
I am dying to POS but it's not worth it right now.
Wish I was taking my temp this month so I could check that too.

Hi ladies,

I thought I would finally join in with the sympton spotting, after having read so many after the last 6 months. I am unsure if i have even ovulated this month, as no temp rise, no CM and no OPK positive and am now on CD23. Always O'd on CD14 or thereabouts.

Alike everyone I can find symptoms that link to the ones who have had BFP, I am currently feeling tired,
CD19 - Mouth Ulcer - not had one for at least 10 years. covered in acne but thats no so unusual - even at my age 32!
CD20 - emotional, but v busy at work - so is that it?
CD21 - as CD20, but started to get hungry all day
CD22 - Hungry, tired, slight up-set tummy when going to loo (TMI!)
CD23 - today, still hungry/eating loads and up-set tummy feeling, been to the loo several times today but not dioreah. Also slight crampy twinges near left hip. Slight rise in temp today.

But because it does not seem that i have ovulated, I have no idea where I am, so just have to wait it out it seems! I will start to get excited around 18th March.

I hope you girls get the BFP, I look forward to chatting over the coming days, good luck! Angela XXX

okay i just went to the restroom and my CM is actually yellowish!! WOOOT WOOOT im thinkin this is it guys!!!

wooo hooo i had yellowish a few days ago now it seems to still be milky white.. and yes im in the states hubby is a marine stationed at Quantico in Virginia =)
:dust: to ALL WHO WANT IT!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->