Anyone testing around March 20th? 6 BFPs & counting

All i have ever used for tests are the clearblue digital lol and have had good results with those last pregnancy i had positive 9 days before my missed period lol

All i have ever used for tests are the clearblue digital lol and have had good results with those last pregnancy i had positive 9 days before my missed period lol

whoa!! nine days before your missed period!? is it possible u couldve been pregnant from the previous cycle? youve got me wanting to pee on one!!! lol i NEVER have this yellow CM, it was lotion like.... havent checked my cervix temp still high faintly + opk this morning :D im hoping this is it!!!! ahhh okay virginia..im in Georgia.. prolly 7 hours away! lol

FX for you!!

i couldnt have been i was on bc lol and also had a regular period LOL im trying to make myself wait til the 15th but im having a hard time lol

Mine is not like that all of the time. Just a couple of times. It is a wet/lotion/creamy like cm majority of the time. IYKWIM

I have been feeling cramping in my lower left abdomen and my lower back is aching.

can you describe your lower back ache? I'm also getting lower back pain. i can't bend type of pain. This is not something that is usual for me, so i hope it's not a sign of a UTI or kidney infection. Either that or old age

It may not be anything but it comes and goes like I just can't get comfy.

IS it a good sign if the cm is a yellow tint really? Mine has been too. My panties get wet too! LOL :blush: I am having a weird cramp/ache in my lower abs. I feel bloated today. Nauseated again and a bit achy again. Loss of appetite. Still weird taste in my mouth.

the odds look good im having all the same but these next few days need to hurry so i can test lol.. :dust: to all

:cry: Please oh please may I join??

TTC for 6 mos. I am normally a perfect 28 day cycle, but had an abnormal 36 day cycle last month with many of the fantastic symptoms yall are reporting, but I guess it was just false hope. if back on my 28 day cycle, AF is due today. But I'm fairly sure I didn't o at cd14ish, so I think this is another 36.

I don't temp or OPK, but based on cm & baby med Iphone app, I just oed on/around the 6th & will be ready to test 3/20 when AF is (really?) due. All assuming this is another 36 & no sign of af.

I can't stand to think about symptoms right now as last month they ended in bfn & late af :growlmad: I have 2 hpt in bathroom calling my name...

LOL I know what you mean! I am helping my POAS Addiction by peeing on my IC OV Test Strips everyday! :haha:

:cry: Please oh please may I join??

TTC for 6 mos. I am normally a perfect 28 day cycle, but had an abnormal 36 day cycle last month with many of the fantastic symptoms yall are reporting, but I guess it was just false hope. if back on my 28 day cycle, AF is due today. But I'm fairly sure I didn't o at cd14ish, so I think this is another 36.

I don't temp or OPK, but based on cm & baby med Iphone app, I just oed on/around the 6th & will be ready to test 3/20 when AF is (really?) due. All assuming this is another 36 & no sign of af.

I can't stand to think about symptoms right now as last month they ended in bfn & late af :growlmad: I have 2 hpt in bathroom calling my name...

:wave:

I hear ya! :bfn: SUCK!!! :growlmad:

Ok I pos on my lunch hour...lol...it was a bfn, but I am only 5dpo :)
It's gonna be a long 1ww

:rofl: That is why I am feeding my addiction with my IC OV Tests Everyday! :haha:

Thats a good idea I may invest for next cycle if this one is bfn

Evening everyone,

I will be testing around the 20th March for a BFP to!

Good luck ladies x

so many people testing around the same time!!! all exciting!!! xxx

the days seem to be going past soooooo slowly!! next friday needs to come quick! unless im to impatient and test early!! lol xx

OKAY im definately going to test tonight. i ran out to walmart and got a box of First response early result, supposedly 6 days earlier! doubt it!! lol the P stick i had from earlier has a faint line, but it may b an evap bc its a dollar store cheapie! ahh i hope not though, i wish i was i pray i am! but im holding my pee and im debating on whether to POAS tonight around 10...or if i should wait til morning??

:dust: to all!!

FX for you guys!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->