Anyone testing around March 20th? 6 BFPs & counting

Ugghhh.... The file is too big.... :dohh: I'll have to charge the smaller camera. Maybe with tomorrow's test!! I'll try to get them up soon.

save the file to your desktop. on the thread hit REPLY, and you'll see a paperclip at the top, click it and upload it there :)

I have a mac, and can't figure out how to make it happen on here.... Maybe when my husband gets home with his pc I can get him to do it. I swear I'm not an idiot!! :shrug: I've never been able to figure this out on my mac, if there's a limit on the size of pics...

congrats majm! Good luck loopy! And momtoboys1 theres still plenty of time babe! You could only be 10dpo like me! Have you had any symptoms?

I don't have any symptoms now, feel completly normal (which is weird before af)
AF still hasn't arrived so I am not totally out yet.

Doctor just called to confirm my positive results on my blood test!! It's official!! :happydance:

Can't wait to hear about everybody else's BFP!!! Good Luck, ladies!! It WILL happen!!!!!!:hugs:

Doctor just called to confirm my positive results on my blood test!! It's official!! :happydance:

Can't wait to hear about everybody else's BFP!!! Good Luck, ladies!! It WILL happen!!!!!!:hugs:

Congratulations!!!

congrats again babymaker! Its OFFICIAL! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: momtoboys1, some say having so symptoms IS a symptom! Hopefully it is for you! And sorry about ur loss majm! Praying you have a very sticky bean in there! Sticky baby dust to you :dust: x

congrats majm! Good luck loopy! And momtoboys1 theres still plenty of time babe! You could only be 10dpo like me! Have you had any symptoms?

I don't have any symptoms now, feel completly normal (which is weird before af)
AF still hasn't arrived so I am not totally out yet.

Lucky you..my lower left side of my abdomen is burning..I don't know if I should be worried..I'm hoping its gas.

Congrats Babymaker!! Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!!

AF still isn't here so I guess I'm still in the running.

:bfp: for me!! I am still in a massive state of shock! :happydance: xx

congrats ava grace! Bfn for me too, 11dpo. Not giving up hope yet! Still earlyish! Dont u give up hope either tilliepink :hugs: x

I dont know how some of you amazing ladies have done this/been doing this for months and months its so emotionally draining.

Im not sure if this will help but with my daughter we were not trying and it happened in 3 months.. with my mc happened in 1 and same with this one.. how many times do u BD :?? when i have become pregnant its every day once a day from cd 11 to cd 21 and im on a 28 day cycle.. im not sure if this helps at all.. :hugs:

sometimes it just takes some woman a little longer, they say it can take the average couple up to a year to concieve. Theres been plenty of girls who its taken longer or shorter. Its one of those things,
But it is very emotionally draining, but the longer u have to wait, the more excited u will be when it does happen :hugs:

I'm still here in the running with no AF!!!!! It's due today and I have no cramps, but I do have the mood swings lol

Tilliepink, :hugs: you are not out until :witch: shows!

Momtoboys1.... TEST!!!!!!!!!!! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->