• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone testing around March 26th?

Thank you Lil_Want2bMom & FLArmyWife:hugs:!! Although FLArmyWife I hope I get my :bfp: or high HCG levels in my blood so we dont have to do any of this!!! Blood work comes back tomorrow, and Monday Ill be 10 DPO and I was going to test then!

But like you ladies said, I still have answers.

Smille - it scares me that DH has to do this, what if it happens like it did during :sex: limp and no :spermy: cum :cry:

So I just got back from my new doctor!! She was awesome!! I got a :bfn: on a pregnancy test, but go figure I am only 5-6 DPO, I told the lady but she just wanted to make sure.
So they drew my blood to test my progesterone levels and to see if by any change there is HCG levels in my blood. She told me my uterus is enlarged so that is the reasoning.
She believes she wants to try clomid a few more times, but she WILL monitor me!! Thank goodness!!!
She also wrote DH a script to get a semen analysis.
If blood work comes back :bfn: and DH sperm is fine, then we will have to do the dye test to see if I have any blockage. Which that will be done 7 days after my AF.

I started tearing up and she stood up and gave me a hug and told me sweetie, Ill get you pregnant in the next 3 cycles! That’s why she is awesome, she is so confident!!!! But I have to take that with a grain of salt, because we don’t know what is happening

That is so awesome! It's great knowing you have a good dr.

Thank you Lil_Want2bMom & FLArmyWife:hugs:!! Although FLArmyWife I hope I get my :bfp: or high HCG levels in my blood so we dont have to do any of this!!! Blood work comes back tomorrow, and Monday Ill be 10 DPO and I was going to test then!

But like you ladies said, I still have answers.

Smille - it scares me that DH has to do this, what if it happens like it did during :sex: limp and no :spermy: cum :cry:

I think it will be ok. They'll get a sample.

Faith your new doctor sounds amazing. A bit like mine she was like oh pcos is so easy to fix we will get you pregnant. I almost cried I was so happy to hear that.
I knew your new doctor would be awesome!
My periods are so scant that I've been drinking pom juice religiously this month, stopped before ov. Hope it helps to thicken my lining. I'm going to try a new thing each month silly as it sounds as don't want to get downhearted.

last month was a weird one I had light pink spotting for 2 days then nothing at all for 2 days then a load of clotting period, awful.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/578296//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Here's my chart. What do you ladies think? I am having cramps again. I feel like a train wreck lol.

Faith your new doctor sounds amazing. A bit like mine she was like oh pcos is so easy to fix we will get you pregnant. I almost cried I was so happy to hear that.
I knew your new doctor would be awesome!
My periods are so scant that I've been drinking pom juice religiously this month, stopped before ov. Hope it helps to thicken my lining. I'm going to try a new thing each month silly as it sounds as don't want to get downhearted.

last month was a weird one I had light pink spotting for 2 days then nothing at all for 2 days then a load of clotting period, awful.

my periods are weird, 1-2 days medium and then panty liner spotting!!

Ekkkk I cant wait to hear my results tomorrow!!!

My Ovulation Chart

Here's my chart. What do you ladies think? I am having cramps again. I feel like a train wreck lol.

I wish I could help!! I have no idea how to read that thing :haha: I look at it and it brings back sophomore year learning geometry :rofl:

My Ovulation Chart

Sometimes i get a drop in temp when i'm ovulating. There is still hope! You can O later than usual (bodies and hormones are mean like that!). Do you have OPKs left? I would keep testing!

Good Luck :flower:

today was a hormonal roller coaster. I cried at the dumbest things. no idea why.

Smile- I have yet to make sense of the charts myself so unfortunately I have no interpretation

My Ovulation Chart

Looks like maybe late o, see what it does tomorrow.. Hopefully shoots up!

My Ovulation Chart

I'm not sure what to make of your chart, tbh, and I've been charting for years. Did your temp drop below your cover line? Your temps seem pretty erratic, so I can't really tell :( I wish I could tell you something good! But I do see why you thought you o'd, that first dip was a huge one! You just never got that rise!

So I just got back from my new doctor!! She was awesome!! I got a :bfn: on a pregnancy test, but go figure I am only 5-6 DPO, I told the lady but she just wanted to make sure.
So they drew my blood to test my progesterone levels and to see if by any change there is HCG levels in my blood. She told me my uterus is enlarged so that is the reasoning.
She believes she wants to try clomid a few more times, but she WILL monitor me!! Thank goodness!!!
She also wrote DH a script to get a semen analysis.
If blood work comes back :bfn: and DH sperm is fine, then we will have to do the dye test to see if I have any blockage. Which that will be done 7 days after my AF.

I started tearing up and she stood up and gave me a hug and told me sweetie, Ill get you pregnant in the next 3 cycles! That’s why she is awesome, she is so confident!!!! But I have to take that with a grain of salt, because we don’t know what is happening

Def do the dye test after the sperm analysis!! I made the mistake of doing the dye test first, all for nothing! Turned out dh was our fertility issue. I was a little pissed bc that dye test hurt like hell! They say it's different for everyone, but Idk about that lol.

I'm glad your new doctor is already so much better than the last!

So today I'm 7dpo and stared the day with lots of watery cm that turned into milky, creamy cm. Is that a good sign? Usually I just have straight up watery cm.

So today I'm 7dpo and stared the day with lots of watery cm that turned into milky, creamy cm. Is that a good sign? Usually I just have straight up watery cm.

Ekk i didn't want to hear that! Clomid hurts me so bad also. But depending on the results today i am scheduling his appointment next week before the dye test. Ahh so much to do! !

Milky CM is a good sign, I've been having this since yesterday 5dpo

My Ovulation Chart

Sometimes i get a drop in temp when i'm ovulating. There is still hope! You can O later than usual (bodies and hormones are mean like that!). Do you have OPKs left? I would keep testing!

Good Luck :flower:

I do have some left but I think I'm going to save them for another cycle and just dtd every other day. My temp went way up this morning. Yesterday I had a lot of EWCM and twinges on and off not like before where it lasted all day. Today I feel normal. What a roller coaster.

My Ovulation Chart

It went WAY up this morning. So I am hopeful it was just a late O.

My Ovulation Chart

Ekk i didn't want to hear that! Clomid hurts me so bad also. But depending on the results today i am scheduling his appointment next week before the dye test. Ahh so much to do! !

I've also heard dye tests are painful. A woman I use to work with had one done and said it was awful. I hope you hear good news today!

My Ovulation Chart

It went WAY up this morning. So I am hopeful it was just a late O.

My Ovulation Chart

That was a huge spike!! :happydance: FX'd that it was just late!!!! get busy tonight :sex:

I've also heard dye tests are painful. A woman I use to work with had one done and said it was awful. I hope you hear good news today!

I will break down in tears if I get the news I dreamed about last night!! I had a very vivid dream, kinda like deja vu, I went to my new doc appt and the PG test came back :bfp:

We shall see!! the suspense is killing me!! Just call me already!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->